• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Mech, off the Fitz train already? Didn't see any of the texans game yesterday
There's a link to a thread with some dude pissing in bottles smh
8UAeQ.jpg

I think it was pretty clear he was talking about the racial issues in the US.

Having a mental breakdown over it at work, crying in the hallway over it tho?

Either dude is an attention whore or has mental issues that he needs to get professional help for.

And I say that as a dude who's lived BIA for the past 20 years.

Carolina Panthers ‏@Panthers 8m
Congrats on the PGA win @McIlroyRory! We hear you are a Cam Newton fan. We'll send a jersey your way. #KeepPounding

Wha...Rory's down with the set? This kid's alright...

rory_unc-468x388.jpg

Never mind fuck that dude.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The head coach just had to explain the "post-corner" route to the qb in this Arena game. "First he's going to run a post and then he's going to run to the corner."

And what happened to the infinite #BOB love, mech? It's only been one preseason game ffs.

MechDX

The head coach just had to explain the "post-corner" route to the qb in this Arena game. "First he's going to run a post and then he's going to run to the corner."

And what happened to the infinite #BOB love, mech? It's only been one preseason game ffs.

I still love BOB and think he is a great hire. I just don't know right now after that dumpster fire last night.

Some fans are losing their damn heads right now. I have seen people wanting O brien fired already, people wanting Kubiak back, saying McNair is really pulling all the strings but he is not as open about it as jerry Jones.......crazy shit.

I was filled with optimism but that game last night, HOLY SHIT is was bad, First preseason game...yada yada yada. But it was a hemorrhoid that just keeps flaring up in my mind.

#BOB? #SavageFuture?
Is Mariota a "bob guy"?

remember when the browns couldn't even get coaches to interview with them? yeah....

Narag

... searched for the Texans Cycle image with google checking images from the nfl threads, get genderbender sonic making out with Tails fanart popping up from 2011

then i see eznark is the one who posted it.

fuck i need that laugh lol

I still love BOB and think he is a great hire. I just don't know right now after that dumpster fire last night.

Some fans are losing their damn heads right now. I have seen people wanting O brien fired already, people wanting Kubiak back, saying McNair is really pulling all the strings but he is not as open about it as jerry Jones.......crazy shit.

I was filled with optimism but that game last night, HOLY SHIT is was bad, First preseason game...yada yada yada. But it was a hemorrhoid that just keeps flaring up in my mind.

Look, our team is set once we get Vince Young.

MechDX

Interesting that Mech doesn't like the player traits of Manziel, but he would take Mariota hmm.

Why? is he a egotistical dwarf with a major inferiority complex, had everything handed to him his entire life while not respecting the game? Snort coke in Vegas bathrooms? getting drunk at a bar during OTA's?

Cant wait for Dalton to make the Browns his bitch. XOXOXO

Why? is he a egotistical dwarf with a major inferiority complex, had everything handed to him his entire life while not respecting the game? Snort coke in Vegas bathrooms? getting drunk at a bar during OTA's?

Cant wait for Dalton to make the Browns his bitch. XOXOXO
Its basically jealousy

Bowser

Carolina Panthers ‏@Panthers 8m
Congrats on the PGA win @McIlroyRory! We hear you are a Cam Newton fan. We'll send a jersey your way. #KeepPounding

Wha...Rory's down with the set? This kid's alright...

rory_unc-468x388.jpg

Never mind fuck that dude.

Cam fan, Heels fan...

Yep, I've got a new favorite golfer.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Talking about golf is certainly a low point in the offseason.

Really?

REALLY?

After some of the horrid and vile stuff we've seen posted here in just the last month?

Id say golf talk is better than DOTA gifs, Mech's insane ramblings, Noodle girls, Weeaboo garbage, YH/Dragon going at it, Etc.

I want to say there were a few other awful things posted here that I'm forgetting but maybe I purposely forgot. I got real hostile in here the night of the Hall of Fame game.

Top Bottom