• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

brentech

yeah. longest inhouse i'm aware of.
We just started fooling around at a certain point, while obviously trying to push, but kind of doing at 1 at a time.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You sir are a true friend, I will hand write this and submit it with a few love touches.

Dear Whichever Supervisor,

Eat a bag of dicks.

Cordially,

Your friendly neighborhood Cambodian.

I think I speak for all of us when I say that I'm glad you're moving on from your job.

Have you thought about being a police officer? You seem to have the appropriate attitude for the job.

Dragon

Banned
I think I speak for all of us when I say that I'm glad you're moving on from your job.

Have you thought about being a police officer? You seem to have the appropriate attitude for the job.

I can't figure out whether to laugh or cry at this post.

MRSA

Banned

No, I wouldn't pass a lie detector test because I lie 90% of the time. The amberlamps will be gone but I will continue at the hospital. Yeah I do have the appropriate attitude for a cop except I'm too currupt. The cops that brought in that patient that we basically killed took off as soon as we called the code blue. I'd do the same.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
KPyRLqj.png

Ok, so I was playing Last of Us, and someone turned off the power at the surge protector. Now, my PS4 won't turn on. Am I boned, or does it take a while to turn back on?

Ok, so I was playing Last of Us, and someone turned off the power at the surge protector. Now, my PS4 won't turn on. Am I boned, or does it take a while to turn back on?
Wait a couple minutes. Same thing happens to me occasionally and it takes some time to come back on.

You can unplug it too, and wait a few before trying
Well I finally finished True Detective.
Finished it a couple weeks back too, great show I thought.

So I dropped my phone with the manta rays in sea world and now I need to buy a new phone...what's the best out there now? Other then the SG5, I'm done with samsung.

MechDX

This is seriously screwed up. Reading twitter feed for "St Louis" and I can not believe NONE of the news networks are even mentioning this.

Here's some photos of some of the stuff we're entering into the county fair tomorrow. Still have to pick a few things in the morning as well.

Holy shit! Now I'm hungry. Looks awesome

This is seriously screwed up. Reading twitter feed for "St Louis" and I can not believe NONE of the news networks are even mentioning this.

Yeah it is fucked. Al Sharpton is coming tomorrow apparently

Top Bottom