• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Gobias

Banned

openposthammpeeeeeen1.jpg

No wire here!

eznark

Banned
I stopped watching after 25 mins lol

Game should of been over in 35,mistakes must have been made. :)

Liked the casting though

Definitely thought it would be a 25 minute game one way or the other. Lycan was dead more often than alive in the first 30 minutes but once Doom and Enigma came online we could at least team fight. We had a window there at like 40 minutes or so where we had a brief opportunity to make something happen but the entire team was mana constrained. Could've used two arc boots instead of two mechs but whatever. Getting first blood instead of me sheeping a creep would've been useful as well!

Once Ferny started dealing serious damage at like 50 minutes it was pretty much over. We had to use all our ults just to save racks and then we couldn't push. The siege was fun though!

I heard a rumor that KOTL was in the game but I haven't watched a replay so I don't believe it.

dionysus

Yaldog
Only game I got to see was the Texans farce. During that Mech was posting how it was just the first preseason game and didn't mean anything. What happened to change that into doom and gloom two days later?

They looked like shit, especially secondary and QB, but it is still way to early to declare them a dumpster fire.

jmdajr

Only game I got to see was the Texans farce. During that Mech was posting how it was just the first preseason game and didn't mean anything. What happened to change that into doom and gloom two days later?

They looked like shit, especially secondary and QB, but it is still way to early to declare them a dumpster fire.

Texans looked great last preseason and we won two games. Maybe the opposite will happen, or we will somehow start going into negative losses.

jakncoke

Banned
Jerry says the pictures with he and those strippers were "misrepresented"

Yep, someone has to help them through school and pay down their student debts. Get out of college debt free by shaking the ass a little. Smart life decision! They can laugh at all the people looking down on them that also have 80k in school debt!

jmdajr

Looking good for Matt Schaub, Gary Kubiak, and even Manziel revenge. Gonna lose to Colts at Indy yet again, and losing to Cowboys is always my favorite.

Actually if the only win we get is against the Cowboys I'd call it a successful season.
Not sure how it's possible but, just saying.

eznark

Banned
Looking good for Matt Schaub, Gary Kubiak, and even Manziel revenge. Gonna lose to Colts at Indy yet again, and losing to Cowboys is always my favorite.

Actually if the only win we get is against the Cowboys I'd call it a successful season.

We beat an 8-8 team! WE CHAMPIONS!

jakncoke

Banned

This reminds me of the logic of a few Browns fans I worked with. They were of the opinion that they hated the Steelers so much that if they went 2-14 every year it would be ok as long as those 2 wins were against the Steelers each year.

jmdajr

This reminds me of the logic of a few Browns fans I worked with. They were of the opinion that they hated the Steelers so much that if they went 2-14 every year it would be ok as long as those 2 wins were against the Steelers each year.

It's all I got man.

Speed kills, right? Certainly the case with Dre Archer. Here's the 46 yard gainer from Saturday night:

i66JMuIMOB1iS.gif

Steelers working out of a 5 WR set, empty back field. Just a quick dump off play that Archer turns into a big play. Rolle comes down to try to tackle but Archers change of direction leaves him on the ground. LB Jaquain Williams is just frozen and doesn't respond in time to make a play on it. Thankfully, Prince is in position to stop it from going to the house.

On the other side of the ball, good blocking making for a play that does get taken to the house. Here's Jenning's 73 yard run for the score:

ibxc8tc3XPidUV.gif

Giants are working with a single back with a 3 WR set (they used a ton of three WR sets in the first quarter). The middle of the line blows this out of the water (Walton/Schwartz) but its really the pulling guard (#75 Brandon Mosely) that springs Jennings on this. He demolishes the linebacker on the play.

Sanjuro

I would kind of get it I guess if they were like storming the police station or flipping cop cars, but they are destroying their own fucking neighborhood. Just dumb!

"As we gather here today at the home of the victim, we all need to ask ourselves...is there anything left inside we can take?"

On the other side of the ball, good blocking making for a play that does get taken to the house. Here's Jenning's 73 yard run for the score:

ibxc8tc3XPidUV.gif

Giants are working out of the I formation with a 3 WR set (they used a ton of three WR sets in the first quarter). The middle of the line blows this out of the water (Walton/Schwartz) but its really the pulling guard (#75 Brandon Mosely) that springs Jennings on this. He demolishes the linebacker on the play.

Bunch of guys got blown out of position on the Steelers end, but Timmons was held like a mofo with no call.

lawrencetimmons2giants.jpg

eznark

Banned

"As we gather here today at the home of the victim, we all need to ask ourselves...is there anything left inside we can take?"

bahahaha

I've participated in a few legit riots, both in Madison during Halloween. I didn't live in Madison at the time so I gave no fucks. If it had been near where I lived in Milwaukee though I certainly wouldn't have participated. That's just goofy. There are plenty of high rent white neighborhoods in St. Louis, go fuck those up if you're pissed off at the man.

Considering the non-call on the PI against Harris later in the game that should have kept a drive going, it evens out in the end. ;)

It was an ugly game in so far penalties to begin with.

Speaking of which, what were Coughlin's comments about the game afterward? Despite the G-men winning there was a lot of sloppy play and a ton of penalties of the Giants end. He couldn't have been happy about that.

Speaking of which, what were Coughlin's comments about the game afterward? Despite the G-men winning there was a lot of sloppy play and a ton of penalties of the Giants end. He couldn't have been happy about that.
Indeed. He wasn't happy. He said while it was a win, he didn't like much of it. The penalties, the first series for the defense and the lack of production from the first team offense were all mentioned.

Top Bottom