• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
bahahaha

I've participated in a few legit riots, both in Madison during Halloween. I didn't live in Madison at the time so I gave no fucks. If it had been near where I lived in Milwaukee though I certainly wouldn't have participated. That's just goofy. There are plenty of high rent white neighborhoods in St. Louis, go fuck those up if you're pissed off at the man.

I remember when Michael McGee and the Black Panthers threatened to come destroy Fox Point on the north side of Milwaukee when I lived there as a kid.

Yeah that didn't happen and they were theoretically more organized.

lowballj

Neo Member
I'll just leave this here

b1eud.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I know I missed the reaction due to CATS but what were the overall reactions to the new buccaneers calculator uniforms?

Pretty much everyone thought they should have brought back the creamsicles instead because they were far more distinctive.

Bucs fans seem to like them though.

ShaneB

To quote a book... “Violence is what people do when they run out of good ideas.”

edit: I actually didn't mind the Bucs jerseys from what I watched. Just the Number font seems so wacky.

Excited for the Chiefs game on Sunday night against the Panthers. Don't care that it's preseason, just nice to have something to look forward to.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I listen to sports radio all the time and the general consensus was that people hated them for the most part

he hate me

Let me clarify.

Bucs fans here in this thread seemed to like it and/or defend it anyway.

The color scheme in general is ridiculous. Creamsicle is distinctive. You turn on a Bucs game when they're wearing those jerseys and you know exactly who's playing.

Like I said before, I also think the Iggles should go back to regular green.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Hey I'm already scouting the 2015 draft.

#MarchforMariotta

well that was quick, just saturday you were still on board with bob.

Loved Obrien's halftime interview and by loved, i think he's an idiot.

interviewer: some such question about hte first half
BOB: well you know we got a lot of work to do, didnt look good
interviewer: how do you see the snaps at quarterback going in the second half

Great interview bob.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
well that was quick, just saturday you were still on board with bob.

Loved Obrien's halftime interview and by loved, i think he's an idiot.

interviewer: some such question about hte first half
interviewer: how do you see the snaps at quarterback going in the second half

Great interview bob.

Ehhhh, I never really pay any attention to those halftime interviews with the coach. I think 99% of the time they're just hoping they can catch them frustrated and angry so they can show the clip on sportscenter the next day.

captive

Ehhhh, I never really pay any attention to those halftime interviews with the coach. I think 99% of the time they're just hoping they can catch them frustrated and angry so they can show the clip on sportscenter the next day.

thats not the point, the point was he wasnt even listening to the guy.

captive

So? Why does him not being happy at halftime matter?

Maybe he should have said "We are out there Battlin". Would that of made you happy?
reading comprehension not your strong suit? He gave the same answer to two completely different questions.

Its really not that big of a deal... but you guys keep responding about it.

Tabris

I'm loving it! That music video is perfect time to reintroduce myself to NFL-Age for the season, cause it's football fantasy!

Tabris

Prediction time:

Superbowl XLIX - Denver Broncos vs NY Giants. Super Manning Bowl.

Make it happen Peyton and Eli!

EDIT - Oh, and Tom Brady cries.

8f7bd757701afa4a926a99b449ca68a1.jpg

Tabris on his best days is a less adorable Alligatorjandro.

All of NFL-GAF is made worse with his presence. And I'm not just talking about in the thread online. Your general quality of life gets worse with every Tabris post read.

Top Bottom