• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

bionic77

I am actually doing fantasy football this year. Basketball friends conned me into it.

I won't be that guy and bother anyone of you with question about it. But how much time do I have to spend on this shit? 10 minutes every Saturday to set the line up?

TheFatOne

I am actually doing fantasy football this year. Basketball friends conned me into it.

I won't be that guy and bother anyone of you with question about it. But how much time do I have to spend on this shit? 10 minutes every Saturday to set the line up?

Yup. Just make sure your injured guys are sitting and watch for bye weeks. 10 minutes max.

Prediction time:

Superbowl XLIX - Denver Broncos vs NY Giants. Super Manning Bowl.

Make it happen Peyton and Eli!

EDIT - Oh, and Tom Brady cries.

8f7bd757701afa4a926a99b449ca68a1.jpg
Don't ask me why, but my gut thinks Green Bay will make a run for it in the playoffs and reach the Super Bowl.

bionic77

Bucket I saw some of your hipster bros in the toy section of target this weekend.

Neither of them looked like they washed in weeks and they both seemed to be wearing a strange assortment of kids and women's clothes. One was fat and the other was the typical hipster anorexic (not sure if the fat was technically a hipster because there was no way he could fit into skinny jeans).

Anyways your religion/society is strange and intrigues me. Where can I learn more about your customs and history? Had national geographic done any documentaries on your people?

Also is it normal for your people to spend 50 minutes browsing the toy section despite not having any kids?

Tom Penny

Hour on the draft or you can auto draft which defeats the purpose of even being in a league. They Sunday mornings basically 10-15 minutes before 1 PM to set your lineup and look at the injury reports because you will always have questionable players that might not play.

bionic77

Hour on the draft or you can auto draft which defeats the purpose of even being in a league. They Sunday mornings basically 10-15 minutes before 1 PM to set your lineup and look at the injury reports because you will always have questionable players that might not play.
Draft is at his house.

How long do you think this crap will take?

Half of these bastards are all fair weathers as you would expect from fantasy scum.

Dragon

Banned
I would kind of get it I guess if they were like storming the police station or flipping cop cars, but they are destroying their own fucking neighborhood. Just dumb!

"As we gather here today at the home of the victim, we all need to ask ourselves...is there anything left inside we can take?"

Is there evidence that the people peacefully protesting and the people rioting are one and the same? Seems like false equivalence to me.

Sanjuro

Is there evidence that the people peacefully protesting and the people rioting are one and the same? Seems like false equivalence to me.

I have absolutely no idea. Going by the rioting and graffiti, at the very least some people latched onto the cause for the sake of stealing Baja Blast Moutain Dew.

cdyhybrid

Pretty much.

Only thing you need to watch out for in the draft is that you don't have a bunch of guys that all have the same bye week.

I have absolutely no idea. Going by the rioting and graffiti, at the very least some people latched onto the cause for the sake of stealing Baja Blast Moutain Dew.

Shit like this always happens. People see an opportunity in the mayhem and they take it. I remember when the Phils won the pennant in 2008 and a group of people looted a store during the impromptu celebration. WTF? No large scale unplanned gathering is going to avoid this shit it seems like.

Sanjuro

Shit like this always happens. People see an opportunity in the mayhem and they take it. I remember when the Phils won the pennant in 2008 and a group of people looted a store during the impromptu celebration. WTF? No large scale unplanned gathering is going to avoid this shit it seems like.

I remember when the Packers won the Super Bowl. Pretty much the entire state was driving drunk and partying with giant spider monsters.

ShaneB

My first time too, excited!

I was bored last night and went through the archives. Checked out that Dennis Dyack thread and someone mentioned Tabris in the same sentence as dyack. Why is Tabris so infamous on here?

Also Bish worked on the Turok game?

Sanjuro

I was bored last night and went through the archives. Checked out that Dennis Dyack thread and someone mentioned Tabris in the same sentence as dyack. Why is Tabris so infamous on here?

Also Bish worked on the Turok game?

The NHL guys are a bit more hostile and like to imagine Tabris ruined life.

In the end, he is pretty self aware of his own parody so it doesn't seem to bother me much.

Konka

Banned
Not sure I understand the reference.

I don't post or view much on gaming. Every so often there is something that peaks my interest. Just seems like bad news.

When I first joined and actually visited the gaming side Tabris was I believe banned from posting in any sales related threads at some point.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
When I first joined and actually visited the gaming side Tabris was I believe banned from posting in any sales related threads at some point.

Like physically banned or "come back here again and you'll get banned"?

Snes could have been saved if he was literally incapable of posting on gaming side to defend that plastic pile of shit called the Wii U.

Sanjuro

Snes could have been saved if he was literally incapable of posting on gaming side to defend that plastic pile of shit called the Wii U.

I already sold my Wii U.

Thanks, FMT!!

Fox318

It was just ridiculous how much more comfortable Glennon looked compared to McCown. They both had shitty olines, but Glennon at least could manipulate the pocket to buy time. McCown is just too old to deal with this shitty oline.

UNLEASH THE NERD!

Konka

Banned

I'm pretty sure it was just don't post in any of these threads or you're gone.

I already sold my Wii U.

Thanks, FMT!!

I will never ever understand why people do this. Basically throwing money away.

Re: The Wii starting it's big sales run in NA - stated without a hint of irony or sarcasm:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7813329&postcount=450

And there it is!

Sanjuro

If anything I made a bit of money.

I just wanted to recoup what I spent prior. Just not a big fan of Nintendo any longer with a couple of exceptions.

Top Bottom