• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Fox318

Guys is the regular season really worth it if tabris is around? Let's just shut this place down.

AzRfO94.jpg

Usually try and stay away from all the New COD releases. But Advance Warefare looks pretty cool to me. I'm pretty sure I'm In. Looks like Destiny won't be the only game I'll be playing in the fall.

MechDX

Usually try and stay away from all the New COD releases. But Advance Warefare looks pretty cool to me. I'm pretty sure I'm In. Looks like Destiny won't be the only game I'll be playing in the fall.

Looks almost like Ghosts with some Titanfall mixed in. Ugh....both those games are terrible.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I was bored last night and went through the archives. Checked out that Dennis Dyack thread and someone mentioned Tabris in the same sentence as dyack. Why is Tabris so infamous on here?

Also Bish worked on the Turok game?

He's now a joke account who will bang the drum for whatever he supports without acknowledging any other viewpoints.

It wasn't as bad at first but seems he decided to go full joke account so you have what you have now.

I used to defend him in the NHL threads as people were absolutely vicious to him but eventually realized he seemed to enjoy riling up everyone so I stopped caring.

I'm sure he's probably an awesome dude in real life but unfortunately he decided to go down this path so it'd take way too much effort on his side to mend how people view him.

cajunator

Banned
If anything I made a bit of money.

I just wanted to recoup what I spent prior. Just not a big fan of Nintendo any longer with a couple of exceptions.

for me, basically gaming comes down to Zelda, Mario, and Mario Kart.
Occasionally Kirby and sonic.
Its practically dead.

MechDX

Spacey unlockable in Multi confirmed.

Idk I've always been interested in Fututistic shooters like battlefield 2142 (even though I never got to play it)
This kinda looks like cod x Destiny x battlefield in multi. I'll get it when it comes out must likely

I take it you haven't played Titanfall. This is Titanfall in the CoD universe

And Titanfall was shit

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
He's now a joke account who will bang the drum for whatever he supports without acknowledging any other viewpoints.

It wasn't as bad at first but seems he decided to go full joke account so you have what you have now.

I used to defend him in the NHL threads as people were absolutely vicious to him but eventually realized he seemed to enjoy riling up everyone so I stopped caring.

I'm sure he's probably an awesome dude in real life but unfortunately he decided to go down this path so it'd take way too much effort on his side to mend how people view him.

Basically it's like a vision of Mech's future self.

ShaneB

I ordered Take Your Eye Off the Ball from Amazon on Friday with Prime 2-day shipping and those fuckers say it will be here by Wednesday. WTF am I paying for Prime for?

Will be interested in what you think of it too! I think it would work better as having a physical copy. Definitely some sections that are good reference material.

MechDX

Basically it's like a vision of Mech's future self.

Because I am concerned with how I come off on an internet message board. Everyone here is a persona and hopefully not the same way in reality.

Personally I think most of NFL GAF are pathetic wimps who got bullied in school and are lashing out to be internet tough guys.

ShaneB

Yeah I saw it being discussed and it piqued my interest. Looking forward to it.

It's a fun read, despite some of the stuff that went over my head since it can be a rush of information at times, hence the idea of having it as reference. Does serve the purpose of making you think of each play a lot deeper.

jmdajr

Is Johnny Manziel the new VY?

At least when he's broke his parents are still rich.

Too bad the Browns game is away. Would love to have seen the sea of Aggie Jerseys as Johnny beats the Texans on the last play.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Because I am concerned with how I come off on an internet message board. Everyone here is a persona and hopefully not the same way in reality.

Personally I think most of NFL GAF are pathetic wimps who got bullied in school and are lashing out to be internet tough guys.

With a few exceptions, everyone here seems pretty normal to me with a pretty believable personality. Some people take it to an extreme and are obviously joke posters like lunchbox and Tabris.

Ez might be the closest thing to an Internet tough guy that we have but I've known people that sound exactly like him so I wouldn't be surprised to learn he's only a little bit more cordial in real life.

That's not respectful.

eznark

Banned
Ez might be the closest thing to an Internet tough guy that we have but I've known people that sound exactly like him so I wouldn't be surprised to learn he's only a little bit more cordial in real life.

gata is the only one who says "fight me"

I'm a snide prick, not an internet "tough guy" and yeah I'm a snide prick in real life. Probably more so since it's not like I can get banned from livin!
eznark is probably some skinny black guy who wants to be white :(

I'm not Frankman

Bread

Banned
I'd like to institute a new policy regarding THAT user who bothers us all.

Just-Dont-Look.jpg

To stop that monster 1-2-3,
Here's a fresh new way that's trouble-free,
It's got little gata's guarantee...
Guarantee void in Tennessee.

Just don't look! Just don't look!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Speed kills, right? Certainly the case with Dre Archer. Here's the 46 yard gainer from Saturday night:

i66JMuIMOB1iS.gif

Steelers working out of a 5 WR set, empty back field. Just a quick dump off play that Archer turns into a big play. Rolle comes down to try to tackle but Archers change of direction leaves him on the ground. LB Jaquain Williams is just frozen and doesn't respond in time to make a play on it. Thankfully, Prince is in position to stop it from going to the house.

I'm about half done with my article on hybrid/multiple position players. But I wanted to note that on this play, the Steelers are actually in 21 personnel. Heath Miller is in at TE and Le'Veon Bell and Dri Archer are in at running back. They are all split wide, obviously.

Top Bottom