• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

bionic77

Because I am concerned with how I come off on an internet message board. Everyone here is a persona and hopefully not the same way in reality.

Personally I think most of NFL GAF are pathetic wimps who got bullied in school and are lashing out to be internet tough guys.
:lol

This post really sounds like someone who doesn't care what people on NFLGAF think.

Who is a tough guy here btw? This place is one of the best threads on GAF where everyone is pretty respectful of one another. You are confusing us with NBA-age (before they culled it).

cdyhybrid

:lol

This post really sounds like someone who doesn't care what people on NFLGAF think.

Who is a tough guy here btw? This place is one of the best threads on GAF where everyone is pretty respectful of one another. You are confusing us with NBA-age (before they culled it).

Post-culling spoilers:
It still sucks.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The Madden demo is behind a pay wall?! Yeah, that EA access thing is the tits...

My absolute favorite part is the sheer number of EA defenders that exist.

If they had simply said "no more demos" that's one thing. They obviously realize people like them so they put it behind a paywall to increase the EA subscription "value".

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
My Stafford Offseason Training for today:

1.) Regular push-ups + tricep push-ups till I can't do them anymore (even if that means getting on my knees)

2.) Pull-ups via perfect pull-up bar. 5 sets 10 reps of wide grip (with chair help)

3.) Some sit-ups

4.) Pool cardio and at townhouse complex

Just finished a brotein shake and a nice ham sandwich.

Feelsgoodman.jpg

MechDX

Us internet tough guys love to break all the rules.

1324149_o.gif

You are such a rebel!

Bowser

Oh great, Grantland's doing an "Andrew Luck Week" this week. Just what we need, there hasn't been enough coverage on that guy.

Bread

Banned
Access that you have to pay $5 for...
access to the FULL game for $5? that's like a game rental right there.

then throw in the other games that are free with subscription and the 10% off everything...I don't know guys that's a pretty awesome deal.

Just signed up for a month and I'm downloading Madden 25 now, zvonimir where you at bruh!

Sanjuro

These police threads have some posters all over the place.

Confused by the Walmart shooting thread, I attempted to do a summary to kind of gobble together the various news articles. Someone plucked two words from that summary, created a new narrative, and someone else plucked a post from the George Zimmerman thread in under ten minutes or so.

...when does football start?!

Vyroxis

Banned

Confused by the Walmart shooting thread, I attempted to do a summary to kind of gobble together the various news articles. Someone plucked two words from that summary, created a new narrative, and someone else plucked a post from the George Zimmerman thread in under ten minutes or so.

Best to avoid those threads. To easy for them to become graveyards, and when they do mods tend to get trigger happy.

People like you should stay out of those threads.

Pfffft.

Time to start wearing a shirt.

Bitch no

Dutch pls

Gronk would not stand for this.

I ain't stopping though. Just need to eat something. Only had breakfast and worked all day.

I can verify that dutch is indeed shirtless at the moment

Friend

So I've been MIA for the past few days...was going to ask what I missed...judging from the last page....nothing.

Me

bionic77

Is 5'5'' 450 fat?
Technically yes. Everyone but your mother would have to say you are fat when you are 450 lbs.

But to me anyone who reaches 450lbs and is only 5'5" has to be respected. That is a level of gluttony that defies belief and I like to credit anyone that strives to be the best at what they do.

My Stafford Offseason Training for today:

1.) Regular push-ups + tricep push-ups till I can't do them anymore (even if that means getting on my knees)

2.) Pull-ups via perfect pull-up bar. 5 sets 10 reps of wide grip (with chair help)

3.) Some sit-ups

4.) Pool cardio and at townhouse complex

Just finished a brotein shake and a nice ham sandwich.

Feelsgoodman.jpg
For a Stafford workout I don't see enough carbs and beers.

Also for a regular person you really need to be doing a lot more leg work. If you are going to be working out with just your weight you need to be doing a ton of squats and lunges. Start with the core and your legs and work your way up.

Bionic is an internet tough guy
Pointing out your stupidity doesn't make me tough.

It just proves I am not blind.

Colasante

Patriots WR Aaron Dobson and DT Dominique Easley are coming off of the PUP list and practicing today. This was necessary if they had any chance to play in week one. Hopefully they're both able to bounce back well from their injuries.

Dragon

Banned
Because I am concerned with how I come off on an internet message board. Everyone here is a persona and hopefully not the same way in reality.

Personally I think most of NFL GAF are pathetic wimps who got bullied in school and are lashing out to be internet tough guys.

Besides Gata I don't see anyone talking shit like that here. I feel like you have at least seven GAF personalities. I can't keep track anymore bro!

Patriots WR Aaron Dobson and DT Dominique Easley are coming off of the PUP list and practicing today. This was necessary if they had any chance to play in week one. Hopefully they're both able to bounce back well from their injuries.

Thank God we have Brandon LaFell!

Top Bottom