• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Just signed up for a month and I'm downloading Madden 25 now, zvonimir where you at bruh!

flight_of_the_conchords_s1_vic20_2.jpg

Present.

Dragon

Banned
I knew I had 6. What is the 7th?

1. Anime Mech
2. Xbox Mech
3. O'Brien evangelist Mech
4. Lord Brady Mech
5. Manziel hater Mech
6. Real Texans fan Mech aka my QB is Fitzmagic (probably the most real of all)
7. I woke up and my wife was fingering my butt so I'm upset with the world Mech

Yeah I think you only have six

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
1. Anime Mech
2. Xbox Mech
3. O'Brien evangelist Mech
4. Lord Brady Mech
5. Manziel hater Mech
6. Real Texans fan Mech aka my QB is Fitzmagic (probably the most real of all)
7. I woke up and my wife was fingering my butt so I'm upset with the world Mech

Yeah I think you only have six

Now now, randomly angry Mech is a real thing. Let's not brush that under the rug.

There you are gingerballs

I'll send you an invite to the league later on if you want to join in for a couple of weeks before the next Madden is out?

Might be able to give you a game a little later on as well if you want? Just need to remember which team Josh Johnson was playing for last year, Bungles was it?

Bread

Banned
I'll send you an invite to the league later on if you want to join in for a couple of weeks before the next Madden is out?

Might be able to give you a game a little later on as well if you want? Just need to remember which team Josh Johnson was playing for last year, Bungles was it?
Yea I'll definitely play in the league, not sure if I'll be able to play today though the download is taking a while and I've got work in 3 hours.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Also for a regular person you really need to be doing a lot more leg work. If you are going to be working out with just your weight you need to be doing a ton of squats and lunges. Start with the core and your legs and work your way up.

Yeah, the legs are going to get worked out hard as soon as I get my gym membership. For the past I've just been doing the upperbody due to my ankle injury and not having a squat rack. As soon as I get back in the gym it'll be legs at least twice a week.

bionic77

Any good movies coming out (don't give me any comic book shit)?

Prefer Blu Ray but I will also take suggestions on theatrical release.

Also can't wait for this season to start. All of these new names on the Steelers defense. I am getting excited!

bionic77

Yeah, the legs are going to get worked out hard as soon as I get my gym membership. For the past I've just been doing the upperbody due to my ankle injury and not having a squat rack. As soon as I get back in the gym it'll be legs at least twice a week.
Sounds like you are doing more of a megatron workout.

When you said stafford I expected a lot more doughnuts and Xbone with some side arm throwing the football around (mostly to pizza delivery boys) and not so much actual exercise.

Dragon

Banned
Any good movies coming out (don't give me any comic book shit)?

Prefer Blu Ray but I will also take suggestions on theatrical release.

Also can't wait for this season to start. All of these new names on the Steelers defense. I am getting excited!

If you want to laugh uproariously at Kevin Sorbo: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KS6EPDE/?tag=neogaf0e-20

If you're into an action movie Raid 2 is out on Blu-ray and it's fantastic. But it's pretty gory!

Bread

Banned
Original OT said 6

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=835100

But I swore Frankie stated there that it was up to 8/9. Could be wrong
i was hoping they would continue to work on them but i assume they're going to keep a handful of people on for playlist/patches and put the rest on halo 5.

i honestly would rather have them remake every halo map ever into the new engine and release them in huge expansion packs. i'd never need another halo!

Dragon

Banned
i was hoping they would continue to work on them but i assume they're going to keep a handful of people on for playlist/patches and put the rest on halo 5.

i honestly would rather have them remake every halo map ever into the new engine and release them in huge expansion packs. i'd never need another halo!

tumblr_n96m5hoPWi1rha2euo3_500.gif

MechDX

Well the H1 maps will be the re-mastered versions from HALO:CEA, H3/H4 maps were done on the 360 anyway so they are already in HD resolutions and the added H:CE: PC maps are already scaled for HD as well.

We're good.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Somewhere Captive's eye is twitching.
nah, who cares about starters for our team, anyone with half a brain could predict our starting lineup, sans injuries.

But ask him two completely different questions and he gives the same answer, yes, he is annoying. People with superbowl rings can get away with that, someone with no NFL head coaching experience cant.

1324149_o.gif

You are such a rebel!

dude, wtf.

Bread

Banned
Well the H1 maps will be the re-mastered versions from HALO:CEA, H3/H4 maps were done on the 360 anyway so they are already in HD resolutions and the added H:CE: PC maps are already scaled for HD as well.

We're good.
what? how can the game use halo 1's engine with maps from reach

i don't follow

BigAT

Greater lifelong status? Drake, Snoop Dogg, squicken or Tabris?

Snoop is ridiculous, but at least he still has some self respect for himself as a man. Drake, on the other hand, wraps his arms around every NBA player like it's his absentee father finally returning 15 years later.

squicken

Oh great, Grantland's doing an "Andrew Luck Week" this week. Just what we need, there hasn't been enough coverage on that guy.

One of the reasons I wanted the Texans to take JFF was I wanted to see Luck vs Manziel twice a year. Luck is amazing. As much hype as he gets I still don't think it is enough. He has carried a pathetic roster, awful owner and GM and shaky head coach to 2 playoff appearances in his first two years.

Good thing about him is he actually has mostly avoided the ESPN hype that makes fans sick of certain guys. This week won't help that, of course

Furyous

BrownsGAF, I can't take a full season of Skip Baseless dickriding our team. We need to find a way to get him to cyse a new team.

Top Bottom