• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I haven't gotten the chance to watch much preseason so far, but are ads on the field now going to be a thing?

tz_1.0.0.jpg

20140808214204.0.0.jpg

BrownsGAF, I can't take a full season of Skip Baseless dickriding our team. We need to find a way to get him to cyse a new team.

You should sign Tebow for your #3 QB, that will do the trick!

I'd sit on Michelle Beadles lap.
Man, I don't like the number font on the Bucs uniforms at all.
Those Bucs numbers are offensive to my eyes.
One of the reasons I wanted the Texans to take JFF was I wanted to see Luck vs Manziel twice a year. Luck is amazing. As much hype as he gets I still don't think it is enough. He has carried a pathetic roster, awful owner and GM and shaky head coach to 2 playoff appearances in his first two years.

Good thing about him is he actually has mostly avoided the ESPN hype that makes fans sick of certain guys. This week won't help that, of course
Luck really is like the least hyped guy ever

BigAT

BrownsGAF, I can't take a full season of Skip Baseless dickriding our team. We need to find a way to get him to cyse a new team.

Why the hell are you watching/listening/reading Bayless in the first place?

Also, Gata made it onto the CoD livestream:

Buxt4JtCQAAwzvQ.png

I used to think that blondes weren't my cup of juice but the older I get I'm realizing that strawberry blonde is a good look for my lineage.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I used to think that blondes weren't my cup of juice but the older I get I'm realizing that strawberry blonde is a good look for my lineage.

Pretty pale blondes are my #1 weakness.

Hnnnnghhhhhhhh

The one and only brunette I ever dated I ended up marrying and that didn't end well.

I've learned my lesson!

MRSA

Banned
You guys should see the PA I work with. She's like the only good thing that came outta Ohio. Gorgeous strawberry blonde with blue eyes.

Patriots7

Guys.
I feel like Tyms is going to get cut and snatched up by another team and have a great year, and I'll secretly hate BB for it.

Let's just cut Boyce and Bolden instead

One time one of my wife's friends was at a party of some sort and Papa John was there trying to pick up the girls like a real creeper. She kept calling him Papa and he got really mad and left.

Tom Penny

Guys.
I feel like Tyms is going to get cut and snatched up by another team and have a great year, and I'll secretly hate BB for it.

Let's just cut Boyce and Bolden instead

Who cares? Dobson and Easley got cleared although I don't care if they cut Boyce or Bolden for Tyms. I just don't see them carrying 7 or 8 WR's since Slater is automatic for his special teams.

jakncoke

Banned
Chris Bradford ‏@BCTBradford 3m
Jarvis just Mutumboed a pass at the line .. Minus the finger wag

I hope he really progresses in year 2.

After watching the Patriots-Redskins joint practices this past week, ESPN Boston's Mike Reiss came away thinking Robert Griffin III "didn’t look like the best quarterback on his own team."
Reiss is a wholly unbiased observer, so this definitely caught our eye. He thought Kirk Cousins "was better" than RG3, running Jay Gruden's offense more efficiently. Reiss says he spoke to members of the Patriots to double-check his observations of Griffin, "and then heard the same sentiment echoed by some others in the Patriots organization."

eznark

Banned
After watching the Patriots-Redskins joint practices this past week, ESPN Boston's Mike Reiss came away thinking Robert Griffin III "didn’t look like the best quarterback on his own team."
Reiss is a wholly unbiased observer, so this definitely caught our eye. He thought Kirk Cousins "was better" than RG3, running Jay Gruden's offense more efficiently. Reiss says he spoke to members of the Patriots to double-check his observations of Griffin, "and then heard the same sentiment echoed by some others in the Patriots organization."

Is Heavy just plagiarizing his posts now?

Top Bottom