• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well put.

dTVKL.gif

jakncoke

Banned
I'm seeing a lot of Shamarko Thomas hype coming out of steelers Gaf. I'm not buying it yet, what are your thoughts?

I try to not read too much preseason hype because like we all know getting wrapped up in preseason hype will more times than not result in sadness and disappointment.

Dragon

Banned
If he was born in 84 he's three years younger than me.

And this old whoops your ass in Destiny sucka.

Not as badly as Dragon or Jabee.

:(. It sucks to know that the thing you most want, you cannot get. Respect in Destiny.

Fuck it I might as well start dancing:

ibjNjvRK8fugd.gif

Well he's got a mic now to also remind you how much your team sucks when you suck as well.

Edit: My favorite thing ever was pushing Dragon off the tower.

Sadist!

(It was pretty funny)

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
can't wait to smack him around this season. fuck the bears

packers have my respect, vikings have my sympathy

Packer fans may seem nice but they'll stab you in the back and trash our proud franchise and laugh while they do it.

Fuck them all.

Restore the Roar 2014.

In the end, I was right. Reggie didn't get 1800 but he had like 1500 and missed 2 and a 1/2 games, so basically I was right. All the people who laughed at the prediction got Reggie'd. Unfortunately, the new staff has a hard-on for that idiot Joique Bell so he'll take like half the carries. Hope I'm wrong. Reggie is way more dynamic and explosive of a player. He just fits the offense better.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I honestly can't figure out for the life of me the appeal of being a fan of just players. What happens when they retire?

I'm a Packer fan today and will be in 50 years regardless of the whims of whatever star players Green Bay is lucky to get. I learn one team's history, wear one team's apparel, own one team's merchandise.... Anything more just seems exhausting and pointless.

Sanjuro

I honestly can't figure out for the life of me the appeal of being a fan of just players. What happens when they retire?

I'm a Packer fan today and will be in 50 years regardless of the whims of whatever star players Green Bay is lucky to get. I learn one team's history, wear one team's apparel, own one team's merchandise.... Anything more just seems exhausting and pointless.

You drink their wine.

ULFi1p2.jpg

Eleuin

In the end, I was right. Reggie didn't get 1800 but he had like 1500 and missed 2 and a 1/2 games, so basically I was right. All the people who laughed at the prediction got Reggie'd. Unfortunately, the new staff has a hard-on for that idiot Joique Bell so he'll take like half the carries. Hope I'm wrong. Reggie is way more dynamic and explosive of a player. He just fits the offense better.
So basically you were wrong.

cdyhybrid

You drink their wine.

http://i.imgur.com/ULFi1p2.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

You drink wine?

[quote="Heavy, post: 124876124"]The core point was right. If he ended up wtih 1750, you still gonna dog me for that? The point was that I said he'd have a great, bounce-back year, and he did.[/QUOTE]

You said 1800. He didn't get 1800.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Joique Bell is a great running back. He can't play in a slot WR position like Bush can at times, but he is a much better North-South runner and just as good out on the flats.

Fairley getting handled by rookie Bitonio

Fairley isn't going to give his energy and risk an injury in a preseason game. That rookie is playing for his life.

ShaneB

Some people are wired differently. Some people like to see a team do well, other people like to see players do well. It's not that complicated.

Narag

The most outrageous thing about this is suggesting Bush could manage a full 16 game season.

Dragon

Banned
Joique Bell is a great running back. He can't play in a slot WR position like Bush can at times, but he is a much better North-South runner and just as good out on the flats.

Uh, how do you know what Bell is, he has 240 rushes in his career. If he was so great, he wouldn't be backing up Reggie "I need to marry a Kim Kardashian lookalike because I'm a fucking weirdo" Bush.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Uh, how do you know what Bell is, he has 240 rushes in his career. If he was so great, he wouldn't be backing up Reggie "I need to marry a Kim Kardashian lookalike because I'm a fucking weirdo" Bush.

Uhhh cause I saw him play all of last season and most of the season before? H The guy is a great running back. He pretty much split rushes with Bush last year.

He had 1,197 Total Yards last year with 8 TDs.

Bell is Detroit born and bred, went to Wayne State. He's one of those guys who didn't get a chance but once he did he took full advantage of it and he is a very important part of our team going forward.

jakncoke

Banned

You still were what 7-9, so good job being right and watching other teams in the playoffs.

Dragon

Banned
Book 9 sucks shit.

(Book 8 was great!)

Book 9 has the best battle scene in the entire series. So you have that to look forward to!

Uhhh cause I saw him play all of last season and most of the season before? H The guy is a great running back. He pretty much split rushes with Bush last year.

He had 1,197 Total Yards last year with 8 TDs.

Bell is Detroit born and bred, went to Wayne State. He's one of those guys who didn't get a chance but once he did he took full advantage of it and he is a very important part of our team going forward.

You were talking about rushing though dude. He obviously can catch the ball (then again so can Bush).

Wine is awesome. You can find all sorts of good wine you just need to experiment.

I'd recommend going to a good wine bar where they know their stuff. That way while you're paying 400% markup, they're helping you figure out what you like, and what to buy in the future. It's a good investment.

Dragon

Banned
.....every time I forget that you're a Steelers fan.

That was Neil Fucking Diamond!
It probably wasn't him, but it sounded a little like him

Also,

This is a good shirt:

fig,silver,mens,ffffff.u1.jpg

Ray_Rice_Mighty_Mouse_Ravens--SHIRT--PRP.jpg

I like this one where he's miming hitting his future wife. What a great guy you get to support.

30% done and it's all perrins dumb kidnapped wife. Who gives a fuck.

Yeah that whole subplot is so fucking pointless. Perrin's balls only get reattached basically after Jordan passed away unfortunately.

Top Bottom