• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Fox318

Buyiy3QIEAAbfzN.png

Depressing.

Flag football indeed.

You can hit your wife just don't hit Tom Brady.

-Roger Goodell

ShaneB

This looks like it could be a fun read. 5 bucks too.

518J355UYwL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

trying to keep this place on track of Football talk god dammit!

Hopefully they're just intentionally going overboard with the flags in the preseason to try and help the players ease into the new rules, but yeah...lame.

While Tagliabue the Weaker did everything in his power to help the Pats stay on top (going so far as condoning and covering up cheating), Goodell killed the Seahawks dynasty before it had a chance to get off the ground.

All hail Goodellführer

exaipfg.png

cdyhybrid

While Tagliabue the Weaker did everything in his power to help the Pats stay on top (going so far as condoning and covering up cheating), Goodell killed the Seahawks dynasty before it had a chance to get off the ground.

All hail Goodellführer

exaipfg.png

I guess if our DBs were never within 5 yards of the receivers they are covering to actually make contact, I wouldn't be disappointed with the rule change either.

jbug617

Banned
Going off twitter looks like Belichick is going to do the Ice Bucket challenge tomorrow after John Mara did it today and chose him to be next.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I agree with you somewhat and thats what worries me about Fairley in general. I worry he's a Shaun Rogers 2.0 who only plays for the money and once he gets paid will not give a damn, However, Stafford went out on the field for one series and 4 passes, and Megatron himself wasn't even going 100%.

It's just the way it is. If this were high school football, or college, I guarantee you any player who loves the game goes all out in a preseason game. But NFL players are playing for millions of dollars and Fairley is in a contract year.

Nailed it. That's exactly what he is.

He also was demoted and playing with the 2's today in practice, so there's that. Can't wait for us to have to draft DT in the first round again because of Suh/Fairley leaving this year.

Top Bottom