• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

MechDX

BREAKING: Comedian Robin Williams has died, according to the Marin County Sheriff's Department.

Suicide. I really liked him.

cdyhybrid

I sense a lot of salt... don't worry we got this! L.O.B figure out a new way to destroy receivers!

Nah, no salt. Fuhrer Goodell has been trying to kill defense for years and it didn't stop us last season. Just disappointed at yet another attempt by the commish to destroy this great game.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
While Tagliabue the Weaker did everything in his power to help the Pats stay on top (going so far as condoning and covering up cheating), Goodell killed the Seahawks dynasty before it had a chance to get off the ground.

All hail Goodellführer

2.jpg

Fixed

MRSA

Banned
On August 11, 2014, at approximately 11:55 am, Marin County Communications received a 9-1-1 telephone call reporting a male adult had been located unconscious and not breathing inside his residence in unincorporated Tiburon, CA. The Sheriff’s Office, as well as the Tiburon Fire Department and Southern Marin Fire Protection District were dispatched to the incident with emergency personnel arriving on scene at 12:00 pm. The male subject, pronounced deceased at 12:02 pm has been identified as Robin McLaurin Williams, a 63 year old resident of unincorporated Tiburon, CA.

Just read the Robin Williams news. Awful.

It's a been a tough year for celebrity deaths. Phillip Seymour Hoffman, James Gandolfini and now Williams.:(

Gobias

Banned
I get that depression is a hard thing for a lot of people to truly understand, but it annoys me when people just assume people who kill themselves or start taking drugs are just bad people.

Konka

Banned
Worst celeb loss since Leslie Nielsen...I hate losing comedy legends that's the shit I grew up on!

I'm shutting down for a week when Mel Brooks dies.

Yeah I mean that'll be a bummer but he's 88 now, he got plenty of life and is still going.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hook was one of my favorite movies as a kid.

I don't think it's a stretch to say that he suffered from years of drug abuse and mental issues though.

Top Bottom