• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Tabris

How much are you guys paying for health insurance?

I pay $13.76 a month. That includes vision, dental, and life.

Guess? :)

canadian-flag.jpg

It's what I imagine Dutch looks like. (minus the shirt, naturally)

What ? Who? Do I need to take your shirt off and slap you with it?!

Also, Journey to the Ps4?! How did I miss this. When is it releasing?

Wild looked interesting and loved the way Rime (?) looked as well. Bloodborne looked filthy as well. Besides that the show was meh.

The Last Guardian looked amazing as expected though.

My issues don't lie with those who can afford it, moreso the people who would shrug off having health insurance to buy a PS4 and going to ER uninsured and placing their burden on society so they could play some games.

Or the topic where the guy got arrested for no car insurance like a week after posting a topic about buying a new graphics card for hundreds of dollars.

Oh yeah, I agree, I just wanted to tease you.

MRSA

Banned
My wife pays something like that, maybe $50, but her life policy is garbage, only $30k. I have a $300k life policy and disability, that shit is spensive. My work covers all my health though.

My life insurance is garbage only 30k, but who the fuck am I gonna give 30k to? I'm taking that shit with me to the grave in cocaine.

Didn't know you guys cared so much about my financial well being so thanks I guess but don't worry I have two savings accounts, an investment account, full health insurance and the left over money I have after paying all my bills is the money I spent to blow on whatever I want.

What's this?

Share play in 2.0 firmware:

The best way to think about Share Play is like a “virtual couch”. PlayStation 4 will create an online local co-op experience by allowing you to invite a friend to join your game—even when they don’t own a copy of it. With this first-of-its-kind feature, you’ll be able to play games with a friend just as if you were together in the same room. Let’s say that with games… you’ll be able to invite your friend online to play against the Miami Heat for the championship as the San Antonio Spurs in NBA2K, tackle the challenging Towerfall Ascension Quest Mode together, or aide, heal, and protect you as Igniculus in Child of Light’s local co-op mode.

With Share Play, you can even jump into a game to assist a friend. For example, if there is part of a game that you can’t quite finish, you can invite a friend to take over your controls. Like handing over the controller to a friend on your couch, your screen will be shared as your friend gets through the part of the game that has been giving you trouble—can’t get past that part in The Last of Us: Remastered when you’re hanging upside down? Get a little help.

Pro

Didn't know you guys cared so much about my financial well being so thanks I guess but don't worry I have two savings accounts, an investment account, full health insurance and the left over money I have after paying all my bills is the money I spent to blow on whatever I want.

Dat disposable income. You good.

MRSA

Banned
I found out I can enroll in the retirement plan at the hospital in December that they'll match 5% on investments. I should probably see a financial advisor.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I found out I can enroll in the retirement plan at the hospital in December that they'll match 5% on investments. I should probably see a financial advisor.

Like dollar for dollar or only 5% of what you put in with some sort of cap?

If it's dollar for dollar, standard advice would be to put in as much as you can until the match limit.

MRSA

Banned
Like dollar for dollar or only 5% of what you put in with some sort of cap?

If it's dollar for dollar, standard advice would be to put in as much as you can until the match limit.

I'm not sure if its dollar for dollar.

Employer Contribution

The Company contribution amount for eligible employees is based on Whole Years of Company Seniority as of the Last Day of the Plan Year, as indicated in the table below:

If your Whole Years of Company Seniority as of the Last Day of that Plan Year are: Then Your Deposit Percentage for that Plan Year is:
0-4 5%

Top Bottom