• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Colasante

The opening scene had me cackling in glee as the person who wanted to watch it the most couldn't stomach any of it. I thought it was a great start.

Do you happen to watch Ray Donovan or The Leffovers? I've been looking to pick up a new show.

I couldn't deal with the terrible Boston accents on Ray Donovan, but I enjoyed what I saw of The Leftovers, which was just the first three episodes, though I know consensus on it is starting to turn negative.

New post: Source: Patriots will sign veteran QB Dominique Davis http://t.co/LZTAT1Vh4f #NFLDraftNews #NFL #NFLDraftNews

Sorry Dutch. I think your boy is done.

While Mallett's trade value was media-inflated, I do believe Bill O'Brien is legitimately interested in him. If he's cut, I think he's definitely going to Houston and for as bad/unrefined as he is, I don't think it'd take long for him to start over Fitzpatrick.

eznark

Banned
The opening scene had me cackling in glee as the person who wanted to watch it the most couldn't stomach any of it. I thought it was a great start.

Do you happen to watch Ray Donovan or The Leffovers? I've been looking to pick up a new show.

Lol I couldn't even watch the trailer. Not for me!

Sanjuro

I couldn't deal with the terrible Boston accents on Ray Donovan, but I enjoyed what I saw of The Leftovers, which was just the first three episodes, though I know consensus on it is starting to turn negative.

Yeah, I picked up on that real quick in the random episode I watched. Didn't know it was set around here, just liked the premise and Schreiber in a leading series role.

Leftovers might be the first new HBO show I've just declined to watch. I pretty much just sit there Sundays and get force fed everything they have to offer like a baby.

NFL-gaf-cast featuring blarry, gata, Tabris and kas. I'd listen.
I do think a podcast combination of bionic and blarry could be pretty tremendous.

Could have a segment where they rip on each other's teams, and of course bionic's weekly diatribe on the evils of belicheat and brady.

MRSA

Banned
No, one is basically "we'll match you 5% for every dollar you put into retirement". Another one is "We'll put in 5% of your total wages no matter what".

Yeah you want to contribute 2% of your wages then and get that free money.

When I realized free money, I was like WTF. I'm enrolling in December.

Bread

Banned
I'll stream my draft on twitch

Unprecedented access into the bread draft room can be yours for 2 easy payments of $9.99!

As a courtesy to my brothers on both sides of this terrible fight of the leagues, I will remain neutral.

But...perhaps I could be made to change my mind...for the right price.

Hideo Kojima and Guillermo del Toro are apparently making a Silent Hill game together. Megaton.

Huh

Ps4 exclusive?!

As a courtesy to my brothers on both sides of this terrible fight of the leagues, I will remain neutral.

But...perhaps I could be made to change my mind...for the right price.

If we ain't talkin' money I don't wanna talk!

Come hang out with me friend, what you drinkin' ? Scotch? Champagne?

SILENT HILL?!

*faints*

I say SILENT HILL?!

ibr1EoUmVpXvHf.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Fight me, you Albanian slut!

:jnc

A NFLGAF fantasy football/overall football podcast does sound like a good idea.

I love a lot of the write ups that guys like squicken, LJ11, Farooq and everyone else who does them. I post my stuff but when it comes to Xs and Os I'm better communicating verbally than through a message board. I get lazy.

Hideo Kojima and Guillermo del Toro are apparently making a Silent Hill game together. Megaton.

Megaton indeed. I'd like some of the original creators from SH1-3 on board before I'm 100% sold.

I'd put money down on it being a Morpheus game.

:jnc

A NFLGAF fantasy football/overall football podcast does sound like a good idea.

I love a lot of the write ups that guys like squicken, LJ11, Farooq and everyone else who does them. I post my stuff but when it comes to Xs and Os I'm better communicating verbally than through a message board. I get lazy

My communicating is always shit and incoherent! I'm perfect for podcasts.

This is so unreal. Is this like a real elaborate joke?

Sanjuro

So wrong. Silent Hill 2 is one of the best games of that generation, IMO.

How is that wrong? I just didn't like them, making this property not one that I would be excited for.

A 2D next-gen Castlevania game would probably be the only Konami property that would get me excited potentially.

Sanjuro

Cause your opinion is factually incorrect. There. I said it.

To each their own of course. I just disagree with you:)

All of my friends do too. Their collection is largely Silent Hill games and anime stuff. I remember years ago they took me to the film and I was just sitting there laughing at the entire thing.

I just wasn't aware how popular those games were. I think I played maybe the second one when it came to XBOX, remember investigating a car or something at the beginning and got bored.

MechDX

While Mallett's trade value was media-inflated, I do believe Bill O'Brien is legitimately interested in him. If he's cut, I think he's definitely going to Houston and for as bad/unrefined as he is, I don't think it'd take long for him to start over Fitzpatrick.

Talk is Texans had a standing offer of a 6th for him but Bill wanted more. If they just release him for nothing .....

Top Bottom