• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

All of my friends do too. Their collection is largely Silent Hill games and anime stuff. I remember years ago they took me to the film and I was just sitting there laughing at the entire thing.

I just wasn't aware how popular those games were. I think I played maybe the second one when it came to XBOX, remember investigating a car or something at the beginning and got bored.
I've replayed Silent Hill 2 so many times I'm almost embarrassed to admit the actual number but if I were to name a top 5 games of all time, it would make that list for me so I'm a stupidly biased when it comes to the series.

I also regard the original and Silent Hill 3 as excellent horror titles in their own right but 2 is the pinnacle of the series, IMO. What it lacked in the game play department it made up for in atmosphere, actually being able to illicit fear and one of the few games that has an actual story worth a damn.

Fox318

GloriousBlandCaterpillar.gif

if Dota was a racing game, I'd be world champion

Except if you want to go nuts with racing games you have stuff on PC like IRacing.
nFEaros.jpg

Only thing PC is missing is sports games.

I'd love a baseball game with custom rosters and player stats based on their war for example.

Doomsayer

I have a confession, the last game I played regularly was Diablo III. I have little to no interest in gaming anymore, but some of the new horror games - Bloodbourne (horror), The Evil Within, new Silent Hill, etc... have piqued my interest. Is it worth dropping money on a next gen system for them?

Also, I'm going to the 49ers/Chiefs game at Levis this year! I'm pretty excited!

Dragon

Banned
I'm being completely serious, I've never seen that before in a game that wasn't a movie tie in or something.

There was a shitty game released last year called Beyond: Two Souls which had Willem Dafoe and Ellen Page among other real actors' likenesses in the game.

Not to mention an actual Walking Dead video game called Survival Instinct which had Daryl in it as well :).

Colasante

Patriots trade CB Justin Green to the Cowboys for DT Ben Bass. Green didn't do much last season, but held his own against Demayrius Thomas when he got on the field. He was expendable with rookie CBs Malcolm Butler and Daxton Swanson coming on strong. I love player for player trades! Way too rare in the NFL.

Dragon

Banned
Patriots trade CB Justin Green to the Cowboys for DT Ben Bass. Green didn't do much last season, but held his own against Demayrius Thomas when he got on the field. He was expendable with rookie CBs Malcolm Butler and Daxton Swanson coming on strong. I love player for player trades! Way too rare in the NFL.

You think this is related to Easley coming back slower than they thought from his injury?

Colasante

You think this is related to Easley coming back slower than they thought from his injury?

No, I'd guess it's due to Chris Jones and Sealver Siliga being out for the rest of the preseason. I think Easley is still progressing along their original timetable.

Tom Penny

So Justin Green sucks so bad they traded for a Dallas defensive player.

The future is coming! Keith "Winning" Wenning looking like a motherfucking Adonis throwing passes like lazer bolts. And who is that over his shoulder, looking on, fear in his eyes?

Be scared, Joe.

tempPractice081114sh15--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Grover, look how handsome!

tempPractice081114sh29--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Farooq

Banned
I think Dallas figured Bass was probably not going to make the roster because of his injury, so they might as well trade him. Corner was a need considering a lot of corners gut hurt in camp, and they didn't have enough corners to conduct camp drills. The recent news about Sandrick's suspension also could have been a motivating factor.

The trade probably doesn't happen if the Cowboys didn't feel good about Davon Coleman. So I guess that is something us fans can feel good about...right?

Fox318

"Tonight on Fox318 News: Tebow and the Koch Brothers are conspiring to destroy the country, here is how you can stop them!"

Colasante

Oh dear. Adding two defensive linemen is a bad sign for the health of Sealver Siliga and Chris Jones. I really hope neither one of them ends up on IR.

bionic77

I have a confession, the last game I played regularly was Diablo III. I have little to no interest in gaming anymore, but some of the new horror games - Bloodbourne (horror), The Evil Within, new Silent Hill, etc... have piqued my interest. Is it worth dropping money on a next gen system for them?

Also, I'm going to the 49ers/Chiefs game at Levis this year! I'm pretty excited!
Start with a 3DS.

By far the best console right now.

I also am not that interested in gaming. Takes something historic like Fire Emblem to get me back in.

Top Bottom