• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Well the logical thing to do first would be to just have a "hang out on Mumble/Vent/TS/Whatever night" and just voice chat.

I think a week to week podcast detailing whatever happened that Sunday/MNF would be great. Plenty of stuff to talk about each week. Every Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday we can talk about the previous weeks wins/losses and what to look forward to in the upcoming week.

So when the Lions start out 6-0 I can explain why this happened and how I predicted it

Are you asking because you didn't like it?

Different tastes and all, but it's far and away my favourite. I think it's hilarious, and definitely 3 episodes a week keeps things always active and always an episode to look forward to.

I guess with the season starting and my podcast feed blowing up with a bunch of shows returning I'll be checking out a few others regularly.

And a NFL-GAF podcast would be fun. The NHL guys did one a while ago and it was good fun to listen to. Maybe a rotating cast here could work if people want in, focus on each division, etc etc. Not a bad idea.

Shane, let's do this! NFL GAF: the Podcast Starring you, me, MRSA, and Gata can be like our Karl Pilkington personality in the corner.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
73ziD.jpg

Don't care.

Would destroy so hard that whosoever pulled me out would right wise be crowned king of all England.

Farooq

Banned
Tyron Smith Vs Lamarr Woodley

ComfortablePiercingGnatcatcher.gif

Tyron Smith Vs Khalil Mack

HugeIncomparableDrake.gif

Doug Free vs Khalil Mack

WelltodoOrangeDungbeetle.gif

Zack Martin vs Pat Sims

BlaringSarcasticCur.gif

Tyron Smith vs Shelby Harris

ElderlyConsciousBarnswallow.gif

Bernadeau Vs C.J. Wilson

BoilingExaltedGoose.gif

Edit: This is from the Cowboys/Raiders joint practice, if anyone was wondering.

MRSA

Banned
Tyron Smith got bull rushed by a 30 year old outta shape DE/OLB and pushed around by a rookie OLB (A very good one). Thanks Jerruh!

Farooq

Banned
I feel he's overrated by most Cowboys fans, he's good, very good. He's only played LT for 2 seasons. There's a reason why Matt Kalil played LT over him.

Cause Tyron was 18? He was dominating ends far older than him in college. Has Kalil been selected to an All-Pro team since entering the league? The answer is NOPE.

Anyway, Cowboys/Raiders practice ends with a brawl. Also shows a Raiders fan trying to hit a Cowboys player with a helmet. SMH.

YoungDeepBichonfrise.gif

What do you got?

Rittenhouse Rye
Elijah Craig Barrel Proof
Wild Turkey Rare Breed
Colonel E H Taylor Small Batch ( I have to buy another of these, so good)
Angel's Envy Port Barrel Finish
Yamazaki 12 year
Orphan Barrel Barterhouse 20 year
Laphroaig Quarter Cask
Laphroaig Cairdeas 2012
Glenlivet 12 year

Gobias

Banned
Rittenhouse Rye
Elijah Craig Barrel Proof
Wild Turkey Rare Breed
Colonel E H Taylor Small Batch ( I have to buy another of these, so good)
Angel's Envy Port Barrel Finish
Yamazaki 12 year
Orphan Barrel Barterhouse 20 year
Laphroaig Quarter Cask
Laphroaig Cairdeas 2012
Glenlivet 12 year

I envy you.

Top Bottom