• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

MRSA

Banned
carly-foulkes-alter-ego-tmobile-commercial-vidcaps-81342.jpg

vs

40423-Milana-Vayntrub-wink-0wsd.gif

dat wink

Colasante

The Jerel Worthy is the definition of a low risk, high reward trade. The Patriots' late round pick is conditional on Worthy making the team, so the Packers will receive nothing if he doesn't.

brentech

kind of low risk for both sides. dude couldn't stay healthy and the packers need that roster spot. cant keep not playing a guy when injuries are so rampant

ShaneB

Just listened to the ATL podcast for the first time.

Is that supposed to be the best NFL pod?

Are you asking because you didn't like it?

Different tastes and all, but it's far and away my favourite. I think it's hilarious, and definitely 3 episodes a week keeps things always active and always an episode to look forward to.

I guess with the season starting and my podcast feed blowing up with a bunch of shows returning I'll be checking out a few others regularly.

And a NFL-GAF podcast would be fun. The NHL guys did one a while ago and it was good fun to listen to. Maybe a rotating cast here could work if people want in, focus on each division, etc etc. Not a bad idea.

Sanjuro

Are you asking because you didn't like it?

Different tastes and all, but it's far and away my favourite. I think it's hilarious, and definitely 3 episodes a week keeps things always active and always an episode to look forward to.

I guess with the season starting and my podcast feed blowing up with a bunch of shows returning I'll be checking out a few others regularly.

And a NFL-GAF podcast would be fun. The NHL guys did one a while ago and it was good fun to listen to. Maybe a rotating cast here could work if people want in, focus on each division, etc etc. Not a bad idea.

Tips for a successful podcast.

1. Alcohol.
2. Team Diversity.
3. No Anime.
5. Alcohol.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Eh...

Just needs one aspect really. Just needs to sound like friends talking about Football and sounding welcoming to the listeners.

Yup. I'm down for a podcast, have never done one before but I can talk football, and the Lions, all day. I probably would be nervous my first podcast so some alcohol would defiantly help.

ShaneB

Yup. I'm down for a podcast, have never done one before but I can talk football, and the Lions, all day. I probably would be nervous my first podcast so some alcohol would defiantly help.

Well the logical thing to do first would be to just have a "hang out on Mumble/Vent/TS/Whatever night" and just voice chat.

Top Bottom