• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

cdyhybrid

I ventured into the den of sin and villainy (a Patriots message board) and found some guy who taped an hour of practice footage on Day 1 of the Eagles-Pats joint camp sessions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3FscP7aNFo

Patriots doing surveillance of another team's practice? Shocking.

Seahawks Training Camp Honors

Most Impressive Player: Percy Harvin
Best Defensive Players: Michael Bennett and KJ Wright
Best Offensive Player: Doug Baldwin
Best Special Teams Player: Steven Hauschka
Best Rookie: Paul Richardson
Best FA Addition: Kevin Williams
Most Improved: Phil Bates

Fox318

Yeah but that isn't anything close to what happened tonight.

The problem is that becomes the story and that feeds into these cops getting super aggressive. They were just reporting that they were firing shots almost without warning.

Governor needs to step in and replace the police chief and reveal the name. Cops will always try to shield themselves from any blame. I faced an issue where an off duty cop tried to pin something on my mother and he had a huge crash. Police were filing reports to cover it up except the firefighters who showed up worked for and with my father. Fucker almost placed blame for his actions on an innocent bystander.

Right now the people who were ritoing feel like they are powerless in this system. Especially after the Martin shooting and when white NRA protesters can go in armed to a starbucks and not cause this type of reaction your bet your ass it looks bad.

What I want to know is where is Cruz and Paul talking about government overreach now?

I can't get the live stream to load.
The one I posted is down now. Not sure anyone else is live streaming at the moment. But MSNBC is reporting on tv right now, showing some captions from that link I posted.

Following the thread now, sounds like things could get worse as that night goes on

Fox318

The one I posted is down now. Not sure anyone else is live streaming at the moment. But MSNBC is reporting on tv right now, showing some captions from that link I posted.

Following the thread now, sounds like things could get worse as that night goes on

How could it get worse? Are houses on fire?

edit nevermind

Bu98q54CEAIeJEb.jpg:large

This is going to end with the streets full of blood if people don't come together to stop this.

I got destroyed at quizzo tonight. In fairness I had the smallest team and didn't know the house rules, or I would have gotten 8 more points than I did and that probably would have been good enough for runner up.

Sanjuro

There are enough that want to.

CNN, MSNBC, and Al Jazeera would have sat trucks broadcasting live closer to the scene.

Then again NBC isn't exactly interrupting the tonight show to cover this.

They could have. Instead they were lax on the coverage and picked up all the livestream feeds from people who have been fired upon all night.

Patriots doing surveillance of another team's practice? Shocking.

Seahawks Training Camp Honors

Most Impressive Player: Percy Harvin
Best Defensive Players: Michael Bennett and KJ Wright
Best Offensive Player: Doug Baldwin
Best Special Teams Player: Steven Hauschka
Best Rookie: Paul Richardson
Best FA Addition: Kevin Williams
Most Improved: Phil Bates

I've been waiting for Phil Bates to finally come... but I don't trust this. I need to see him actually do something like in a game.

Konka

Banned
This is how we fix race relations in America. We all have a common love of laughing at the bucs and Josh freeman. We can work off of that!

Josh Freeman is the hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now. So we'll laugh at him, because he can take it.

cdyhybrid

Get a little pay bump and all of a sudden people start accusing you of breaking their shit just to get a piece.

To be expected from that shit hole Bellevue though.

MechDX

This is how we fix race relations in America. We all have a common love of laughing at the bucs and Josh freeman. We can work off of that!

There is only one thing that can bring together everyone in the world. Someting that unites all human beings on this planet with a joyous laughter from comedy that can NEVER be topped!

I present: the Buttfumble!

IFWT-Butt-Fumble.gif

Who doesnt watch this and smile? Seriously.

Bread

Banned
lmao

playing madden 25 as an nfl legend in the be a player mode, the fridge is listed as a running back...that's hilarious.

Top Bottom