• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
BLUE IS THE COLOR! FOOTBALL IS THE GAME!

WE'RE ALL TOGETHER! AND WINNING IS OUR AIM!

SO CHEER US ON THROUGH THE SUN AND THE RAIN!

CAUSE CHELSEA! CHELSEA IS OUR NAME!

Hello my fellow Chelsea fan, I didn't know you posted here!

I'm glad there are other Chelsea fans here.

I got into the great sport of football as a kid because I saw Drogba on my television once and fell in love. I am so happy to see him back, because they should have never let him go
and hopefully Torres gone

BigAT

Jesus isn't edible, last time I checked.

Really?

pope-benedict-distributing-the-eucharist-to-a-child.jpg

I'm glad there are other Chelsea fans here.

I got into the great sport of football as a kid because I saw Drogba on my television once and fell in love. I am so happy to see him back, because they should have never let him go
and hopefully Torres gone

Drogba is my all time favorite Chelsea player. Second favorite player ever. My new Drogba jersey has been ordered already.

You're lucky you have a tactical genius like Van Gaal now. Not enough te battle The Special One this season though.

You're lucky you have a tactical genius like Van Gaal now. Not enough te battle The Special One this season though.

Please.

King Louis taught Ol Jose everything he knows. Van Gaad and Silver Fox are winning all the trophies.
And by win all the trophies, I actually mean secure a Champions League place next year and win the FA Cup.

Fake Edit: I just broke my own self-instituted ban on association football talk in this thread. Dutch, let's direct this banter to the footy thread.

Steven Jackson pulled his hamstring and is out indefinitely.

Also:
@AdamSchefter: This does not include daily $30,000 fine Seattle can impose. As of today, Marshawn Lynch's fine total now stands at $455,000 - and growing.

:jnc

GQman2121

Banned

Yeah, I haven't been very active the last few seasons because I've slowly been falling out of love with the NFL. I still watch everything that I can during the season, but the day to day stuff is just not as fun as it used to be. I think getting rid of cable three years ago is a factor, but also the game has lost something for me. I've continued to lurk the thread though from time to time. I'll be more active this season I think.

JABEE

That sounds like some high school cheerleader chant!

jakncoke

Banned
Hasn't there been an influx of money from people who have been priced out of living across the bay?

I dont know, with shit sky rocketing in San Fran wouldnt surprise me if Oakland got the benefit of new plans being so close to San Fran
How is San Antonio the 30th-something TV market? It's the 7th most populated city in the US according to wikipedia.

Strange.

Is there a gooder vegetable than broccoli

lol grammar. in what terms do you want better? like nutritional impact? taste? versatility?

I dont know, with shit sky rocketing in San Fran wouldnt surprise me if Oakland got the benefit of new plans being so close to San Fran

Strange.

lol grammar. in what terms do you want better? like nutritional impact? taste? versatility?
Man, you pigs sure don't know what a joke is.

Top Bottom