• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Bread

Banned
image.php

sHgH1n6.gif

eznark

Banned
I was wrong guys! Art the Goose is telling everyone that EA will be putting out their new games on this service, including near release date sports titles.

Sell your EA stock.

bionic77

I was wrong guys! Art the Goose is telling everyone that EA will be putting out their new games on this service, including near release date sports titles.

Sell your EA stock.
Are you sure about that?

$5/month to get all of EAs new and old titles?

That is the price of 1 game.

That can't be right.

ShaneB

I've posted during the season but I change avatars (and names too, once) and not often so I don't expect anyone to know me.

Except ShaneB,

you weirdo

I know you! But yes, you made the right choice in avoiding this place in the offseason. Dark times... strange times.. weird times. Bleak.

Tenumi

Banned
Second day in a row of reports that Eric Ebron is having multiple drops during 7-on7 and 1-on1 drills.

Well, that was in his scouting report, wasn't it? Can't say I haven't seen that coming.

Now Tate all of a sudden becoming a drop-master, I wouldn't see that coming.

eznark

Banned
Second day in a row of reports that Eric Ebron is having multiple drops during 7-on7 and 1-on1 drills.

Whichever nimrod is the big NC fan, Grover I think, is gonna be so mad at you. EBRON IS INFALLIBLE was the response I got when I said he looked lazy in their bowl game.

Well, that was in his scouting report, wasn't it? Can't say I haven't seen that coming.

Now Tate all of a sudden becoming a drop-master, I wouldn't see that coming.

I don't expect constant drops from a top 10 draft pick. Which is why he shouldn't have been a top 10 pick, and would not have been if the Lions weren't drafting in the top 10.

He seems like a nice guy who something seems off.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

He is my #1 concern/liability going into 2014. The good thing is if he does not perform we have two other TEs with a somewhat solid track record.

Still, should've traded up to get Evans or Watkins. Any reports about our second round pick from BYU, Kyle Van Noy? He seems like a solid OLB from the film I've seen.

He is my #1 concern/liability going into 2014. The good thing is if he does not perform we have two other TEs with a somewhat solid track record.

Still, should've traded up to get Evans or Watkins. Any reports about our second round pick from BYU, Kyle Van Noy? He seems like a solid OLB from the film I've seen.

lol

Van Noy looks good so far. Bit of a health scare yesterday but it was just a minor thumb injury.

Sounds like Ryan Broyles is healthy (for now). I hope he stays that way.

Lots of good Darius Slay reports.

and this...
@davebirkett 5m

Lions end training camp with two 49 yard field goals, both kickers missed. Tavecchio short, Freese wide left

Syrinx

Drops were probably the biggest concern with him coming out of college. Dude had issues with droppinin college and dropped the shit out of the ball in private workouts. So not much of a surprise. But still a concern that your #1 pick primarily pass-catching TE is struggling to actually, you know, catchthe ball.

eznark

Banned
Drops were probably the biggest concern with him coming out of college. Dude had issues with droppinin college and dropped the shit out of the ball in private workouts. So not much of a surprise. But still a concern that your #1 pick primarily pass-catching TE is struggling to actually, you know, catchthe ball.

We heard you liked Brandon Pettigrew...

Great writeup BG! If Flash is free it's going to be a hell of a party for Browns-GAF. Could turn the whole season around before it starts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKqzL6tYGjw

---

And fuck Andre Reed.
Wtf did I watch .......

I'm expecting a good season with or without Flash! And based Braxton miller bouta bring us a championship. That's a lot of good football!
Brax might fake 10-30 injures during the season though, just to keep the suspense

MechDX

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout · 53s
Stephen A Smith will miss more "game days" (5) for a dumb take on domestic violence than Ray Rice (2) will for actual domestic violence.

GQman2121

Banned
:lol

They caught Ray Rice in fucking tape.

Ben was never even arrested or charged with a crime.

Also most Steeler fans have come out and said that Ben is a total scumbag. After the rape allegations came out it wasn't like he got a standing ovation. The team considered trading him and a lot of fans called for it as well. In Baltimore Rice was caught red handed (that is just a saying, not a description of the color of his hands after he KOed his wife) and the response of the fans was to give him a standing O.

C'MON MAN!

I'm not saying I support or welcomed him back. There was 28k people there last night, and most were, but they're the ones I'm talking about that don't care.

I honestly would be fine if he fucked off to another team. We have more than enough backs to makeup for what is likely going to be another down year for him. His production in a Kubiak offense would plateau at best; be ineffective at worst. Add in the distractions surrounding the suspension and he's a liability for the club during the early part of the season for crucial division games.

Tlou is beautiful. Was surprised how good it looked when I started up.

After my first Fractions match....
ivPdbFOZPyIOb.gif

Tamanon

Banned
Stephen A Smith will miss more "game days" (5) for a dumb take on domestic violence than Ray Rice (2) will for actual domestic violence.

Eh, considering the word "suspension" is never even mentioned, I bet it's paid vacation for Smith. Oh no, he gets a week off when nothing in sports is happening!

Isn't it kinda funny that Rob Parker got fired from espn but Stephen smith hasn't, even though he's made multiple comments he's had to apologize for.

MechDX

Schefter is wrong. How can he tear his hamstring today when he was sitting out practice today with a strained hamstring from yesterday?

Top Bottom