• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Bortles getting some time with the 1's in Detroit:

bilde

Mmmmm some fresh rookie meat

Browns did ice bucket challenge today, challenged by Rex and jets

Aditi Kinkhabwala ‏ @ AKinkhabwala 11s
Mike Pettine before ice bucket challenge, to Rex Ryan: "I know you want to punch me in the face. I'll go toe to toe w/ you anytime."

BvF1qqvIUAACjp7.jpg

Video:
Lindsey Foltin ‏ @ LindseyBaseball 1m
Shared Via @ Burst_it https://www.burst.com/h/kwl47b7

You need to see "Paper Soliders" then, because it's great (and Stacey Dash is great). It's available in most 7-11 DVD bargain bins.
Think it's on Netflix too

Isn't "regretting not drafting him" as that tweet stated the same thing? Basically it took a couple years to see what Watt has become but after two preseason games Bortles is on the same level?

I was jealous as shit watching Bortles last night but then I remembered we wouldn't have gotten Clowney.

Media jizz over QBs all the time though. Gabbert looked good his first preaseason too - expectations are lowered, sample sizes exaggerated.

Greg

played 2 matches of The Last of Us MP during lunch

I have no clue what's going on with all the unlocks and the days/weeks thing, but holy shit I am in love

I swear after all this talk of Josh Gordon's appeal ruling taking another freaking week to come out, so that if he were suspended for a year, he'd miss all of training camp NEXT year, when we knew this was coming since May?

BS. The longer this goes I think the more likely he gets off free, or a short suspension. At least I hope so =/

#FreeJoshGordon

Top Bottom