• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

KaYotiX

Banned
Im glad to finally have Pinball FX 2 on Xbox One though, missed that game when i sold my 360 :)

Need more buds to compare scores with though.

KaYotiX

Banned
Oh I didn't realize it was out yet. Thanks for the heads up.

if you owned the 360 tables they will transfer over, go to buy them and it should say $0.00 , some are rumored to be bugged i think. Just a heads up.

Also cant wait to see Rodgers sling it around tomorrow :) Wont be at work for once!

if you owned the 360 tables they will transfer over, go to buy them and it should say $0.00 , some are rumored to be bugged i think. Just a heads up.

Also cant wait to see Rodgers sling it around tomorrow :) Wont be at work for once!
I'm going to the game! (Probably)

I'm going to tell James Starks to fall forward, so that's covered. Any other messages I should relay?

Konka

Banned
I hate you guys

screw-you-guys-i-m-going-home-o.gif

MechDX

Well damn. I own some of those tables on the 360. I'll download them.

Tag is DX

I just went to Xbox.com and added a bunch of pinball stuff to my download list. Hopefully it will be waiting for me when I get home.

If it makes you feel any better, the Move was kind of shitty outside of that Ping Pong game.
I bought 2 moves and nunchucks the day it came out. It was fantastic Sony just dropped support for it once it didn't sell well enough. Kinect 2 is amazing also, it is just limited to navigation since they dropped it before we got to see some in game applications.

Top Bottom