• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

The only good Xbox exclusive games were the Project Gotham Racing games. Absolutly brilliant racers.

I would buy an Xbone for a new PGR as soon as it releases.

Horizon dude, Horizon. That game is the shit.

www.twitch.tv/halo

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

i am too fucking excited for this shit

beer.gif

So no talk about the threatening bully talk from that midget receiver on the Ravens?

The league should fine the Ravens 1 million dollars and ban that midget from the sport for life for making terrorist threats.

Also, EPL starts tomorrow.

Godslay, Gata, get ya popcorn ready. Bread, get the tissues and nosewipes ready.

Bread

Banned
So no talk about the threatening bully talk from that midget receiver on the Ravens?

The league should fine the Ravens 1 million dollars and ban that midget from the sport for life for making terrorist threats.

Also, EPL starts tomorrow.

Godslay, Gata, get ya popcorn ready. Bread, get the tissues and nosewipes ready.
7:45 a.m

;_;

Future I had no idea that you would have an XB1. I still think it is disingenuous to say that Kinect 2 had no use for gaming. I have no doubt that games that used it well could have cone out if ms hadn't given up on it.
MS gave up on it for gaming because like the rest of their console business they thought they could buy their way to success. Then when they inevitably failed they tried to make the consumer subsidize the cost with xbone. MS never had the slightest freaking clue what to do with Kinect.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
NFLGAF, I have a post workout steak that my mom made me and I'm about to grub on.

What photo hosting apps that are reccomanded for iPhone? I have some special messages I would like to send in the pic.

they have a bunch of madden vids from yesterday on opsports. looking good to me!

graphically its whatever but i like what i'm seeing from gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPAwzyddxfc&feature=youtu.be&a (geno smith throwing an inaccurate ball)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND2OupeEGc0&list=UUHFTKK_YEb5_IydUaBwYzMA (eagles vs. redskins broadcast cam)
Kinda want to get this, just to play with my boy JFF ! also lmao at that Geno video.
This it's this or Diablo 3 for ps4

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
NFLGAF, I have a post workout steak that my mom made me and I'm about to grub on.

What photo hosting apps that are reccomanded for iPhone? I have some special messages I would like to send in the pic.

Thanks for the advice fellas I really appreciate it.

Top Bottom