• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Dragon

Banned
Once more just for shits n giggles:

iMn6ClquWFir4.gif

What am I missing? Dude is completely unblocked and makes a tackle for a loss. :)

Eleuin

The Packers wanted both ahead of Dix but neither were on the board.

They would've taken one of them and likely taken Pryor in 2nd.

All the mock drafts gave me false hope one would've been available

I was also very high on Terrence brooks in the 2nd at the time

LJ11

Cyrus Kouandjio is absolutely terrible. What a waste of a second round pick. The guy couldn't block my 91 year old Grandma, he'd look the wrong way and block air.

Seriously hope the Bills cut his worthless ass.

Guy was junk last season for Bama, so were all their OL, Cyrus' brother only one who stood out. How some wanted this guy in the first I'll never know. They're going to say it's his knee, but he has no fucking technique, nothing, his hands are garbage. He can't even get his hands on a guy, only option is to move him inside to guard and hope he can stick. He'll struggle against quick agile ends all day every day. Sloppy player, not athletic if you ask me and he'll probably get worked over at G too. His knee wasn't and isn't an issue, it's the fact that he flat out fucking sucks.

Pray that Henderson works out. This team just doesn't retain enough of it's own. Still trying to find a guard to replace Levitre, and the safety play by the first unit was junk tonight. No instincts, sitting back and letting square ins get completed. Going to be a long year on D. Fuck our D line, our safeties and LBs have no feel for the pass game.

All the mock drafts gave me false hope one would've been available

I was also very high on Terrence brooks in the 2nd at the time
Yeah thats who i meant got em switched

their draft wasn't a total cluster but could've been better
At this point, I couldn't be happier than who we got in the first 2 rounds. Clinton-Dix and Adams are both legit. Can't ask for more.

Take issue with the later rounds if you like.

squicken

Thoughts on the Packers game, which I was at. If I don't mention something, I probably wasn't paying attention to it.l.

For whatever reason, Fisher plays super-vanilla on defense. Like Brandon Weeden looked like a superstar last year as a starter vs STL. So vs Rodgers it was like a knife through butter. Thing I really notice is that GB just has better cover people. That's not about the QBs as much as it is about GB's ability to develop talent there

With Rams offense I just wanted to see how GRob and Bradford did. Bradford had that awful miss but otherwise was fine. GRob got beat bad by Peppers and Clay in pass pro and had a couple gaffes in run game. As long as Bradford has to carry that offense it will never be even decent. Can't run the ball for a yard a carry

squicken

Squicken did you catch tre mason trying to block in pass protection? Lol

haha yeah. Both he and GRob will have growing pains b/c Auburn ran it so much, so I can live with the mistakes as long as no one gets hurt. But I didn't love the Mason pick. I like Cunningham as a backup, though neither he or Stacy are game breakers like Mason could be

I'm re watching Zona/Vikings game and hearing the announcer say a player is from Cal St Fullerton. Since when Fullerton get a football team?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
There was a part of me that thought after Sean Spence's good showing last week and Ryan Shazier's knee bruise that kept him from practicing for a week and a half that maybe Spence should start at ILB. Nope.

kqucngN.gif

Top Bottom