• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Fox318

Why are they working on bringing Matt Schaub back to Texas????
qXq6KE4.jpg

MRSA

Banned
Survive, yes. But what do you do? What's the appeal? My kids wanted to go real bad so I'm taking them because I'm an awesome dad like that, but I know fuck all about the outdoors.

Children are horrible. Why put yourself through the misery of sitting around in 104 degree weather?

Fuckin children.

Also kas is good people, he should be on anti-psychotics at times but he's good people.

Dragon

Banned

eznark

Banned
I don't think it's an appealing deal but I don't know why you'd be pissed off about it. At the very least it's an updated Season ticket or whatever the fuck they used to call it.

TheLegendary in there rattling his xbox saber is funny though!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This EA thing is making people crazy.

There's just no way in hell they'll put new titles out on it...at date of release especially for only $5 a month. Any two bit finance guy could tell you why that's a horrible idea.

If anything I'm hoping this just pushes Sony to a subscription service for PSNow. I want my Netflix of gaming!

bionic77

GE7Vxf4.jpg

Our starting quarterback is looking strong. He gained weight in the off season. He's going to have to be big enough to replace Suh on the other side of the ball. Coaches told him not to, but he's so committed to the team as a leader that he went ahead and added the weight. All muscle, baby. #BigMacStafford

TpwBHXa.png

The only good player on our team is getting old. Let's trade him away. We don't need him. We have Ebron catching passes at the wide receiver position. He may drop the ball, but he's just doing that during training camp to work on his upper body. Those push-ups will make him better in the end. Better than AJ Green and Julio Jones combined! #SuckItYankeeHater

Fh1ul7k.jpg

Finally the other big man on campus!
LxucQcR.jpg

Suh! Suh! Suh! Watt can't do what Suh can do! Suh is a monster! He's Reggie White reincarnate! He plays the game with an edge. My man's physique makes Arnold blush! Pay this man $40 million a year. I'm sure Suh is too good of a guy to take that. He will take a nice pay cut. $32 million per year, all guaranteed. I guarantee you that we win a Super Bowl with this team of superstars. No team in the league has this much skill on all sides of the ball.

JompgO1.jpg

This man is ready!

#RestoreTheRoar2014
#DefendTheDen
#Kony2012
#AssalamualaykumBionic

Let's Go Lions! ROAR!

TErb2TY.jpg
:lol

Classic.

Oh yeah. Some friends finally convinced me to join a fantasy league. I think I lived long enough to turn into the villain.

Tebow given talent in this short gif explains why Suh will deservedly be the highest paid defensive player at the start of 2015 season when all is said and done.

T-Rich-GIF.gif

That is a 6'4 310 lb dude of pure muscle catching up to a NFL running back from the weak side. Even after being double teamed.

I bet you'd love him as an Eagle.

Declare your team allegiance.

Is Kevin Kolb a better quaterback than Matthew Stafford?
Kolb is a piece of shit. I have said that since 2008.

And :lol @ KAS And the Lions. Only a drugged up Lions fan could use a GIF of a 10 yard loss on a run to the outside and use it as a highlight.

Tamanon

Banned

There's just no way in hell they'll put new titles out on it...at date of release especially for only $5 a month. Any two bit finance guy could tell you why that's a horrible idea.

If anything I'm hoping this just pushes Sony to a subscription service for PSNow. I want my Netflix of gaming!

Come on, you don't believe you'll be able to get all the new EA games for $30/year? It makes ALL THE SENSE!

eznark

Banned
Reading that guy's post history leads me to believe that he's a fan of a certain console maker over the others.

k1le0sT.png

I'm not criticizing it by any means, the EA thing. I think people who are giddy over it are kidding themselves but from Sony's statement (and from you know, common sense and having done bidnez once or twice in my life) it's obvious EA would have approached all three platform holders with the program. Without subsidy I bet this is a $10 a month thing to EA. Microsoft chose (wisely imo) to subsidize that cost which doesn't buy exclusivity but it does force others to follow suit should they chose to offer it.

Good business. Probably good for a handful of weirdo consumers who like playing year old games and it doesn't really hurt anyone.

Why this is the Next Big Thing on gaf is beyond imagining.

bionic77

It has to be easier than pirating for this to be like Netflix.

I don't know how easy it is to stream games that are more than a gig in size.

Dragon

Banned

Yeah Sony's said they're looking at a subscription for PS Now. I hope it's better priced than what was in the beta for individual games and that it covers all the games in the catalogue.

Call me old fashioned but I still prefer owning my games. I still buy physical copies whenever it's an option.

I like remote play too much to do this. I understand why you do though!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Come on, you don't believe you'll be able to get all the new EA games for $30/year? It makes ALL THE SENSE!

If people actually believe this they're dumber than Gata. That's the only actually response worth having.

It has to be easier than pirating for this to be like Netflix.

I don't know how easy it is to stream games that are more than a gig in size.

I would think that PS1/PS2 games should be an easy obvious thing for them to add to a Netflix type service. Those should stream pretty easily without much hassle. You could eventually just have a chunk of the hard drive dedicated to streamed games where after playing long enough, you just have the whole thing on disk ready to go until it gets swapped out or until a certain amount of hard drive space is used. I imagine that's how you would get around the PS3 games.

Yeah Sony's said they're looking at a subscription for PS Now. I hope it's better priced than what was in the beta for individual games and that it covers all the games in the catalogue.

Price is pretty key here but I live in reality so I would think that something like $30 a month would be a fair price for a Netflix of gaming.

*The below post does not reflect the majority of LionsGAF opinion*

PD, Suh is no Geno Atkins, Suh is more akin to a Reggie White. Geno is great but Suh is an all time great, first ballot hall of famer if he continues to stay healthy You cannot let one of the most talented and physically/mentally gifted defensive players go to another franchise in his athletic prime.Guys like Suh don't go on a tree, they come along once in a generation.

Quote me on this when all is said and done, whether he is a Lion or not, by the start of the 2015 season Suh will be the highest paid defensive player (probably of all time when inflation is factored in).

nfl_Suh_576x650.jpg

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...le&rand=ref~{"ref":"https://www.google.com/"}

His peers recognize this, and the dude is just getting into his prime. Stafford is the only untradeable piece on this team. Free up cap space for Suh.

This is so untrue. His peers voted him the 49th best player in the league, and they voted JJ Watt top 10.

eznark

Banned
^ Yeah, that's a fucking insane amount of water to fill an auditorium like that with standing water.

Hitler was the most feared person ever, so he was probably the best person ever.

bionic77

^ Yeah, that's a fucking insane amount of water to fill an auditorium like that with standing water.

Hitler was the most feared person ever, so he was probably the best person ever.
Pretty sure that Ghenghis Khan was far and away the most feared person ever.

Hitler was a bitch compared to Khan when it came to genocide and warfare in general. Khan (and his sons) conquered Russia in like 5 minutes and killed about 70% of the middle east and more than half of China in 20 years.

Hey kas, how does it feel knowing your favorite team, come this time next year, will have successfully squandered (that big word means "wasted") the primes (that big word means "best years") of Barry Sanders, Calvin Johnson, and Ndamukong Suh?

eznark

Banned
Pretty sure that Ghenghis Khan was far and away the most feared person ever.

Hitler was a bitch compared to Khan when it came to genocide and warfare in general. Khan (and his sons) conquered Russia in like 5 minutes and killed about 70% of the middle east and more than half of China in 20 years.

We're both wrong. Jim Rice was the most feared person ever.

cajunator

Banned
I dont really blame Kas for being so gung ho about the Lions. they were historicaly bad for a long long time and mired in the Millen bullshit. Finally te team is at least competitive from year to year. Kas is just a fan, and fan is short for fanatic. We are all fanatics for our teams. I at least respect him for sticking with his Lions.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Leave it to Ez to Godwin NFL GAF.

I dont really blame Kas for being so gung ho about the Lions. they were historicaly bad for a long long time and mired in the Millen bullshit. Finally te team is at least competitive from year to year. Kas is just a fan, and fan is short for fanatic. We are all fanatics for our teams. I at least respect him for sticking with his Lions.

Yeah except there's being a fan and there's being delusional. He should be pissed off at his team like all the rest of the Lions fans.

Hell, I'm mad at Green Bay about 90% of the time.

Top Bottom