• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Dragon

Banned
Packer fans remember that only Superbowls count in the NFL.

If you want to discuss the cheese bowls played in barns and packed high school stadiums from 90 years ago then start a new thread!

I remember when I said something similar, and miscounted the actual Packers SB championships and ran from this thread in shame. And now I'm doubly shameful to know I share something in common with you besides our like of Robert Jordan.

eznark

Banned
:lol

Not really.

Life has been blur lately.

I forgot about Lacy. Don't blame my wife though. I am just becoming forgetful!

Sometimes I still think our defense is good until reality catches up.

marriage-wedding-husband-wife-whip-lash-T-Shirts.jpg

PLEASE GOD DON'T BLAME HER. IF SHE FINDS OUT I BLAMED HER SHE WILL KILL ME. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE IS LIKE!!!! YOU! DON'T!!! KNOWWWW!!!!!!

cry.gif

Vyroxis

Banned
Suicide seemed like a reasonable decision when the Mongol armies were coming for you.

Better to die by some poison then watch your wife and daughters be raped and then lined up be executed with the entire cities population. The only people spared were the hot women and men who might be useful for their armies (engineers, etc.).

You should read up on how badly he would destroy kingdoms that killed his ambassadors when he tried to actually play nice. That shit was unreal.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
James C Wexell ‏@jimwexell 7m

Ramon Foster returned to camp, watched the practice tape, and was most impressed by "Chicken McNugget" aka Chris Elkins, the C from YSU.

That's a hell of a nickname. Condolences to Foster on the untimely passing of his mother.

Greg

:lol

Not really.

Life has been blur lately.

I forgot about Lacy. Don't blame my wife though. I am just becoming forgetful!

Sometimes I still think our defense is good until reality catches up.
Sometimes I still think our defense is go-*hamstring injury

bionic77

marriage-wedding-husband-wife-whip-lash-T-Shirts.jpg

PLEASE GOD DON'T BLAME HER. IF SHE FINDS OUT I BLAMED HER SHE WILL KILL ME. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE IS LIKE!!!! YOU! DON'T!!! KNOWWWW!!!!!!

cry.gif
Real question.

How long does it take to remember the names of your kids these days?

With you spending 100+ hours a week on DOTA, dozens of hours on here, and I assume a few hours earning a living you must never see your kids or wife.

eznark

Banned
Real question.

How long does it take to remember the names of your kids these days?

With you spending 100+ hours a week on DOTA, dozens of hours on here, and I assume a few hours earning a living you must never see your kids or wife.

How hard is it to remember "boy" and "girl"

bionic77

How hard is it to remember "boy" and "girl"
If there is another man in the room with your general proportions do they hesitate or do they still know who their father is?

Thats the price of freedom bitch!

That and the eventual alimony and child support payments along with the humiliation of sleeping on a pee stained mattress because you can't afford nice shit anymore.

eznark

Banned
So Charlie Casserly is already declaring Manziel a bust? That makes at least two NFLN people claiming Manziel is already a wash out.

Kind of amazing how NFLN has gone full ESPN.

If there is another man in the room with your general proportions do they hesitate or do they still know who their father is?

Thats the price of freedom bitch!

That and the eventual alimony and child support payments along with the humiliation of sleeping on a pee stained mattress because you can't afford nice shit anymore.

images

I will buy each of you coffee.

And then when I bet my life savings on Flacco winning another ring before retirement, and it pays off, I'll buy each of you a lifetime supply of coffee. Starbucks though, because yall deserve better than a lifetime of Dunkin Donuts

cajunator

Banned

And then when I bet my life savings on Flacco winning another ring before retirement, and it pays off, I'll buy each of you a lifetime supply of coffee. Starbucks though, because yall deserve better than a lifetime of Dunkin Donuts

no not starbucks. Buy me some community coffee from CC's.

bionic77

When this fails and you are living under a bridge I will give you my empty coffee cup from Starbucks and a bottle of malt liquor. These tools will set you on the path to success in your new life as a street bum.

cdyhybrid

No game over 27 points. The Seahawks defense is the reason for your team's success. He really hasn't had to carry his team and that's fine but fourth quarter comebacks is a garbage stat.

While it certainly helps, one could argue that if the defense was so disproportionately good (compared to the offense), they shouldn't have been behind to begin with. I don't think it's a be-all end-all stat, but it certainly shows that a guy can get it done in the clutch.

My wife called Charter and threatened to cancel our cable because "we can't afford it" and they are advertising prices much lower than what we pay. They dropped our bill $30 for a year and are giving us NFL Network for free for being a loyal customer. Score!

MechDX

My wife called Charter and threatened to cancel our cable because "we can't afford it" and they are advertising prices much lower than what we pay. They dropped our bill $30 for a year and are giving us NFL Network for free for being a loyal customer. Score!

Love playing content provider vs each other. Free RedZone on DISH doing that.

I swear if I called my cable company about my broadband being too expensive they would probably just call me a fucking poor and to get a second job.

When this fails and you are living under a bridge I will give you my empty coffee cup from Starbucks and a bottle of malt liquor. These tools will set you on the path to success in your new life as a street bum.

I'll buy your local McDonalds and give it to you. You may one day get a Super Bowl MVP visiting!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Yeah but how long of a contract do you have now?

welp

An officer found Arizona Cardinals Pro Bowl linebacker John Abraham passed out behind the wheel of his black Dodge Challenger at around 4 p.m. ET June 29 at an intersection in an Atlanta suburb after he had left the Pink Pony strip club, according to a police report.

Vyroxis

Banned
Love playing content provider vs each other. Free RedZone on DISH doing that.

I swear if I called my cable company about my broadband being too expensive they would probably just call me a fucking poor and to get a second job.

I got two DVRs, 100 digital channels, and a month free from charter after I raised holy hell with them. All for the same price.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=863092.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Rock of Ages -- MB-7699940F3809A699 - Taken by gutshot. 1 entrants total.
Steel Storm Complete Edition -- MB-9B32A404838726C8 - Taken by Konka. 2 entrants total.

t1406747959z1.png

Tom Penny

I was able to cut a whopping 15 bucks off my cable because they are the devil and it is still going to run me about 2 bills a month for cable and internet.

jakncoke

Banned
James C Wexell ‏@jimwexell 7m

Ramon Foster returned to camp, watched the practice tape, and was most impressed by "Chicken McNugget" aka Chris Elkins, the C from YSU.

That's a hell of a nickname. Condolences to Foster on the untimely passing of his mother.

Maybe he ate nothing but mcnuggets or completed one those eating challenges 150 nuggets in 10 minutes.

Top Bottom