• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

All that being said, it's hard to get a bead on what RGIII will ultimately be. He's such a mixed bag, across the board. I'm happy to have him though.

dead very soon at this rate

he nearly tore his ACL just by sliding the other night

im about ready to write him off--has all the talent in the world but he's so dumb when it comes to his health

MechDX

What? You don't like washed out colors that bleed easily because of Fox's awful cameras?

I think we've all agreed for years that SNF is the greatest thing ever in the HD era. You can literally see in excruciating detail all of Al Michael's liver spots and wrinkles.

Eh, sounds like one guy on twitter making a deal out of it. Watt knows he's getting paid even if he suffers most major injuries that aren't career enders.

Nick Wright is the biggest douchbag on Houston sports radio. Watt is gonna get paid, he knows it.

They showing replay of last night skins/browns game. Gonna see how RGIII does on the run

863972729.gif

Crisco

Banned
Bill Belichick on WR Brandon LaFell:

Hype! Might the Patriots actually have three competent 6'3+ receivers in Aaron Dobson, LaFell, and Brian Tyms this season?
Probably not.

The problem with LaFell is he never learned how to use his size to get open and was unreliable catching the ball on third down. He's a competent receiver but don't expect much more out of him than what the Panthers got last year.

jakncoke

Banned
Well to be fair their playcall worked perfectly, fooled the D and had a man wide open. Not whomever the OC was and Cam fault bum ass cant catch herp from the corner crackhead hooker slinging dat ass for 5 a trick

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

Hype! Might the Patriots actually have three competent 6'3+ receivers in Aaron Dobson, LaFell, and Brian Tyms this season?
Probably not.

Aaron Dobson will get hurt, lafell will have the dropsies and Tims will be an absolute non-factor.

I think the worst part about Californians is that they really believe that Red Vines are better than Twizzlers.

Also, my coworker was in Madison, Wisconsin for training and brought back these:

extra-long-twizzlers-measurement.jpg

It's funny because the only place we have ever seen them is in Wisconsin. And they are a giant candy.

Fat. People in Wisconsin are fat.

nick wright ‏@getnickwright 3m
Just got done talking to JJ.Never seen more of a team player in all of sports. It's unreal. However, he CLEARLY knows he should've been paid

nick wright ‏@getnickwright 2m
Watt's not dancing around the issue anymore. Talks about how the new CBA was supposed to reward players who outperformed contract.

nick wright ‏@getnickwright 1m
I asked him why be didn't exert his leverage and he said because he wants to be with his teammates. Wants to be practicing.

On one hand, Watt's gonna get paiiiiiiiiiiid and that's great. On the other hand, good luck trying for a real (aka good) QB anytime in the next few years, Houston.

Can't even be mad though, one of the guys that truly deserve the ridiculous contract he's going to get.

Patriots7

Probably not.
Dobson, Tyms and LaFell
Edelman, Amendola
Gronk
Vereen

I like.
Why'd Hernandez have to go and kill people?

Also why is nobody talking about the second round steal that Gameday Garoppolo has been?

cajunator

Banned
That was a game from 2012

130111_chud_inside.jpg

"It's scientifically proven to work!"

Well it does work if a WR can catch reliably.
We did that a lot with Lance Moore and Colston.
Mostly because it was more reliable than running for a yard lol.

I think the worst part about Californians is that they really believe that Red Vines are better than Twizzlers.

Also, my coworker was in Madison, Wisconsin for training and brought back these:

It's funny because the only place we have ever seen them is in Wisconsin. And they are a giant candy.

I would DEMOLISH that bag.

Licorice always tastes like shit after about the 4th one.

MechDX

Jeff Legwold @Jeff_Legwold · 1h

Manning on today's practice w/Texans: "I thought our offense stunk today. Their defense totally kicked our butt.''

rbhavatar.img

Good to see Romeo can still mess with manning

Top Bottom