• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

cajunator

Banned
They don't have superior anything*.

Everything about the UK is inferior to the US. Number of attractive people? No contest we win. Number of arms and weaponry? Don't even need to answer. Number of trophies in sports we invented? Brits invented a lot of sports but even they will agree that they suck at all of them and lose to countries they previously ruled over. The US? We fucking kick ass in every sport we try at. Food? British food and their snacks and candies are markedly inferior to what we get at the average US supermarket. I am pretty sure the shitty food in the UK is what leads to their poor attitudes and even worse oral hygiene.

We do everything else better including immigration, television, and movies. We also kick their pale asses at innovation and most importantly we kick ass at fucking up Euro countries. When they came here and taxed our tea (that was the Bud Light of the day) we sent them back. When they fucked up in Europe and needed someone to pull their sorry asses out of the deep end we sent in the marines and showed nazism and communism the door. If it weren't for us Europe would have been renamed Germany over 70 years ago.

*The only thing the Brits have done better than us is health care. And Obama is going to make sure that is only temporary!

they do make better sports cars.

MRSA

Banned
I got an interview on Friday bitches!!!!!!!!111

7u7Fp.gif

Fuck you jak!

jakncoke

Banned
I was just thinking the exact same thing.

If the dude doesn't want to slay vag, who cares? More for the rest of us.
Yup

Yall amuse me.

Im not sure why its a fascinating subject though.
Theres no religious or moral or anything reason for it. I just simply dont care lol.

Well to be fair think about what we actually discuss that isnt football. We usually rehash most the non football subjects through out the week, If you go back through the years the only thing that changed is the members talking. Hell most our football discussions is the same as well. So not all that shocking that your virginity is brought up over and over, I remember the thread thought I still worked at pizza hut 9 months after I left and Im sure they'll still think im an unemployed bum whenever I get a job

Well to be fair think about what we actually discuss that isnt football. We usually rehash most the non football subjects through out the week, If you go back through the years the only thing that changed is the members talking. Hell most our football discussions is the same as well. So not all that shocking that your virginity is brought up over and over, I remember the thread thought I still worked at pizza hut 9 months after I left and Im sure they'll still think im an unemployed bum whenever I get a job
Go to welding school.

JABEE

They don't have superior anything*.

Everything about the UK is inferior to the US. Number of attractive people? No contest we win. Number of arms and weaponry? Don't even need to answer. Number of trophies in sports we invented? Brits invented a lot of sports but even they will agree that they suck at all of them and lose to countries they previously ruled over. The US? We fucking kick ass in every sport we try at. Food? British food and their snacks and candies are markedly inferior to what we get at the average US supermarket. I am pretty sure the shitty food in the UK is what leads to their poor attitudes and even worse oral hygiene.

We do everything else better including immigration, television, and movies. We also kick their pale asses at innovation and most importantly we kick ass at fucking up Euro countries. When they came here and taxed our tea (that was the Bud Light of the day) we sent them back. When they fucked up in Europe and needed someone to pull their sorry asses out of the deep end we sent in the marines and showed nazism and communism the door. If it weren't for us Europe would have been renamed Germany over 70 years ago.

*The only thing the Brits have done better than us is health care. And Obama is going to make sure that is only temporary!

You are a damn hero. Bravo! I also heard a rumor that the New England Patriots were invented by the British in order to spy on US citizens.

cajunator

Banned

Dont get me wrong. I love american muscle car style. LOVE IT. But the euros have us beat when it comes to engineering and craftsmanship. Its a product of tradesman going back thousands of years while the US is still a very young country relatively with not so much time to develop the sorts of finely tuned crafting skills and techniques that Europe has.
Style is subjective anyway. My favorite car is built in Monaco.

MechDX

Dont get me wrong. I love american muscle car style. LOVE IT. But the euros have us beat when it comes to[] engineering and craftsmanship.[/b] Its a product of tradesman going back thousands of years while the US is still a very young country relatively with not so much time to develop the sorts of finely tuned crafting skills and techniques that Europe has.
Style is subjective anyway. My favorite car is built in Monaco.

Is that code for over engineering and making repairs expensive as fuck?

MRSA

Banned
Yeah I see the C7 quite a bit now. I wonder if GM has upped their build quality for the new C7, the last model was disgusting in quality.

bionic77

So you'll be one of those winners who lose all their money in 5 years and OD
5 years?

Gata is so dumb he would have to declare bankruptcy when the first tax return was due.

Dude is a legit Florida mouth breather. Show some respect to the champions of stupidity.

Cars are a worthless investment in most cases. If I were a richard I'd buy a bad ass car but I have to laugh at dudes living in a shitty apartment or house but spending money on souping up a car

cajunator

Banned
Is that code for over engineering and making repairs expensive as fuck?

Sorta but more talking about the way they manufacture panels, the quality of leather and materials they use, and how well its all put together.

First thing I'd do if I ever win the lottery is buy a Ferrari or Lamborghini.

Probably both.

No imagination. smh.
Here, support your boy Dutch. His country builds some insane cars.

Yeah I see the C7 quite a bit now. I wonder if GM has upped their build quality for the new C7, the last model was disgusting in quality.

They have, but I saw one burning to the ground right down the street from here the other day. A nice black one.
There are rumors that with the Camaro performance catching up quickly to Corvette, the next model might be mid engined.

MRSA

Banned
They have, but I saw one burning to the ground right down the street from here the other day. A nice black one.
There are rumors that with the Camaro performance catching up quickly to Corvette, the next model might be mid engined.

I think its already been confirmed that the ZR1 is going to MR configuration.

Sorta but more talking about the way they manufacture panels, the quality of leather and materials they use, and how well its all put together.

No imagination. smh.
Here, support your boy Dutch. His country builds some insane cars.

I didn't know that Ferrari made the Stingray

ferrari-458-catches-fire-in-paris-22530_1.jpg

458_20100728_3.jpg

ferrari_458_italia_burned_down_in_brazil.jpg

3458_20100824_1.jpg

#EuroEngineering
#UnparalleledCraftsmanship

Gobias

Banned
Cars are a worthless investment in most cases. If I were a richard I'd buy a bad ass car but I have to laugh at dudes living in a shitty apartment or house but spending money on souping up a car

Agreed. I drive a 2003 Toyota Corolla and I won't bother buying another car until it dies. A car's value plummets as soon as you buy it new.

Top Bottom