• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

jakncoke

Banned
No Idea, maybe to see the worst game of the year and how it'll play?

Hahah, it's fine, I am from the UK on a US account so with the exchange rate I literally pay nothing for EA access for the year, just looking forward to some madden tonight.

I do wish that we had a 2k game though, then maybe they'd try a little harder!

I just want to see how broken Megatron is this year, I would assume still very and that I can do anything with him. God bless lions!

Wait, you arent even american or from michigan and you chose the Lions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubw5N8iVDHI

yall need to step your post game up.

bionic77

NFL Week one 2014 |OT| - Son of Bionic

Well you are a lawyer and probably paid hush money years ago and now if Gata even mentions his relation to you, his trust fund goes away. That $2000 that you settled out of court for probably lets him live like a king in a swamp or in Detroit.

Also...

Alligatorjandro
Son of Bionic
(Today, 10:00 AM)

Has a nice ring to it!
Hey best bros.

Can you send me your full names and a mailing address where I can mail you something? Just imagine it to be an awesome gift that comes in an envelope and costs thousands of dollars!

PM me! I don't want to use a private investigator to track down my bestest of bros.

Hey best bros.

Can you send me your full names and a mailing address where I can mail you something? Just imagine it to be an awesome gift that comes in an envelope and costs thousands of dollars!

PM me! I don't want to use a private investigator to track down my bestest of bros.
:jnc

Which one of you idiots hosts a sports talk show in Vegas? I was listening to 1140 AM this morning and the host said that Hall of Hoyer beat out Johnny football for the starting job.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
bionic bout to sue someone for defamation.

Yall just fucked up the game

Hey best bros.

I'm about to get sued aren't I? I'm just trying to bring father and son back together!

And you bastards better not slack on Preseason thread 2. You have way too much Johnny "Fingering" Manziel material to work with.

Greg

I'm about to get sued aren't I? I'm just trying to bring father and son back together!

And you bastards better not slack on Preseason thread 2. You have way too much Johnny "Fingering" Manziel material to work with.
what do you mean... you bastards?

Bread

Banned
You can get acheivments on a free trial? Thats really stupid. What if I try it and hate it? Im stuck with that shit list... I guess thats MS's trick, get you on the hook and now you gotta pay to play a shit game if you dont want a 1% on your list

Gaming side is so weird

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette says Le'Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount "probably face no more than a one-game suspension and that won't come anytime soon."
There's plenty of precedent here that will allow Bell and Blount to suit up for the entire season. In cases like this pending marijuana possession charge, the NFL waits for the legal process to play out before handing down discipline under the personal conduct policy. Lawyers won't have a problem delaying any proceedings. Note that Dwayne Bowe was caught with marijuana in a car last November, and didn't get hit with his one-game ban until last week.
Via roto

Dragon

Banned
Why do I have to trust them? I'm not signing my life over to them, just paying a small amount to play games that would cost me like $80 total if I bought each of them.

I don't understand the comparison. You wouldn't be playing those games if it wasn't for EA Access. It's like the inane PS Plus comparisons.

Bread

Banned
I don't understand the comparison. You wouldn't be playing those games if it wasn't for EA Access. It's like the inane PS Plus comparisons.
What

I had bf and fifa and was going to get Madden 25 before this was announced. Cool assumption though.

Dragon

Banned
What

I had bf and fifa and was going to get Madden 25 before this was announced. Cool assumption though.

You were going to buy a game that was going to be rendered completely irrelevant in a matter of weeks before the announcement?

Stop being obtuse.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
you guys are terrible

Bread

Banned
You were going to buy a game that was going to be rendered completely irrelevant in a matter of weeks before the announcement?

Stop being obtuse.
Why would it be completely irrelevant? You can download custom rosters so there's no need to buy the new one this year.

Kitties are so nice

tumblr_mxebxgYsdW1r4uduto1_500.gif

Kitties are so nice

tumblr_m8yyn1ZKsc1rc2qizo1_400.gif

Put them down

lDlNCws.gif

Spin them round

n9qHttk.gif

Tickle their belles twice

tumblr_ls8oqvVW0Y1r40ipso1_400.gif

tumblr_laly51HbCi1qanigd.gif

Kitties