• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

bionic77

tumblr_mqyor2l2dG1suxeeyo1_500.png

Faux News at its best
Worse than Facebook and Fox News was how people I actually know acted about Trevon.

A lot of people just suck at life.

LeVeon Bell picked up for weed?

I hope he doesn't get suspended even if he is a dirty Steeler now.

Those poor overweight mountain people deserve a good running back carrying them to an 8-8 season.

cajunator

Banned

I dont see the big deal here. He is saying he is twitchy like a druggie. Oreilly is being stupid and trying to make a bad joke but its harmless. Also drug dealers are usually not the ones actually doing the drugs so its wrong anyway.
Why do people make a big deal out of things news channel personalities say? You all know what all their games are and thats to incite people into reacting. Thats ratings.
The best way to combat this is to do what I do and not watch a single bit of it on any channel.

Tamanon

Banned
Steve Harvey is so good on the Family Feud. I find myself watching it almost every day.

He's really great. Yesterday's episode was crazy when someone got 182 points by themselves on the final round and their partner got a 0 on all 5 questions.

Love Steve Harvey when any answer or player is dumb.

Top Bottom