• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Fox318

Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon is a classic.

y4xGHD1.gif

JABEE

Bread, does he have to buy you dinner too?! Go to see the Ninja Turtles with Sanjuro. I want a report with impressions!

Sanjuro

I think Bread is just shy.

Have y'all even met yet?

He won't even look at me during sex!

Nah, it's a bitch to get here. He is closer to where I am than the city. That why I'm here absurdly early. Wanted to make sure I get in, and kill some time and gift cards around the ballpark.

If I left around 4, I would be fucked.

The NFL announced Wednesday it suspended [Bills linebacker] Nigel Bradham without pay for the first game of the 2014 regular season for violating the Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse.

also:

Rotoworld said:
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport said Cowboys LT Tyron Smith's new contract makes an extension for Dez Bryant "nearly impossible."
Rapoport added there had been "little progress anyway," and that Dez "may benefit from playing it out." Dez wants to be paid like one of the top receivers in the league, but the Cowboys have reservations about handing a big-money extension to a player with the injury and the off-the-field history of Bryant. Dallas' train wreck of a salary-cap also does not help the situation. Bryant is set to make $1.78 million in the final year of his rookie deal.

Bread

Banned
I think Bread is just shy.

Have y'all even met yet?

Bread, does he have to buy you dinner too?! Go to see the Ninja Turtles with Sanjuro. I want a report with impressions!

right now it would be like an hour and a half drive to get into boston, and parking would be a bitch. i'd love to see tmnt for free with sanjuro but i'm tight on cash and i've spent a shit ton on gas in the past couple weeks.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
right now it would be like an hour and a half drive to get into boston, and parking would be a bitch. i'd love to see tmnt for free with sanjuro but i'm tight on cash and i've spent a shit ton on gas in the past couple weeks.

Is gas a new code word for booze that I'm unfamiliar with?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Class of 2011 is getting paid between Peterson and Smith the last couple of days. More to come, I'm sure:

"Every Non-QB or Non-Nick Fairley from the top 16 of the 2011 NFL Draft has been to at least 1 Pro Bowl."

Good on the Lions to not just follow the rest of the NFL and stick to their organization's standards.

Nick Fairley was a Pro Bowl alternative last year, along with Stafford and Bush while Suh and Megatron were regular Pro Bowl starters.

I have just purchased The Last of Us for PS4. I've never played it in any capacity, but will be playing multiplayer first and tonight, join me: BaltimoreLarry

Side note: I didn't think this happened anymore. I called to see if they had any copies at my local video game purveyor. They said they just got 8 in and "to hurry in." I didn't think he was serious, so I finished some things at the office, and ended up getting there about an hour later. There were two guys in front me, both purchased Tlou on PS4, and when I got mine, the guy said "you got the last one."

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I have just purchased The Last of Us for PS4. I've never played it in any capacity, but will be playing multiplayer first and tonight, join me: BaltimoreLarry

I heard it was sweet and will totally get it but I'm on the road until tomorrow night....

I need something to get my fix in until Destiny. Diablo is coming out soon so I should be set with that.

linkboy

I still think the Cowboys don't want to tie to much money up into Bryant because they want to make a push for Crabtree when he's contract's up.

You know Jerry's just itching to get him back to Texas.

Based on the engine during the campaign, why is there multi-player in this game?
The multiplayer is surprisingly fantastic.

Side note: I didn't think this happened anymore. I called to see if they had any copies at my local video game purveyor. They said they just got 8 in and "to hurry in." I didn't think he was serious, so I finished some things at the office, and ended up getting there about an hour later. There were two guys in front me, both purchased Tlou on PS4, and when I got mine, the guy said "you got the last one."
Looking forward to your thoughts on the campaign! It's pretty incredible. I might be able to play some MP with you sometime but my schedule is kind of random these days.

Greg

yeah, I don't know what single player is like, but the MP looked badass

edit: and I'm looking at footage from Destiny mutiplayer aim assist ewwww

Eleuin

Don't run, use the bow

Haven't tried multi yet, I'll play it for the first time with you. If I'm on later
I want Destiny back so I can play some Crucible. I was just getting good at it too.
Child please!

JABEE

Haven't tried multi yet, I'll play it for the first time with you. If I'm on later

Child please!

You didn't play with me the last two days! Ask Dragon. I was hovering around 1.0 K/D. That's good for me. I was hitting over 3000 points almost every game. I went over 4000 points probably 3 times as the Beta was winding down.

It was good for me, dammit!

MechDX

After Cowboys announce , 8 year 110 mil dollar extension, Dez Bryant visibly upset in parking lot with staffer and teammate.

Top Bottom