• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=863092.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Rock of Ages -- MB-7699940F3809A699 - Taken by gutshot. 1 entrants total.
Better than TMNT?

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Rock of Ages was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Error: The key you tried to add for Hitman Codename 47 failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

t1406837779z1.png

jakncoke

Banned
Doomsayer 3
Rafa=FedKilla 3
Narag 3
Mindlog 3
KaYotiX 3
Slo 3
zychi 3
mkenyon 2
abolisher6812 2
linkboy 2
HarryDemeanor 2
Gobias 2
XiaNaphryz 2
B1gg_Randall 2
mastershake 2
Plinko 2
Patriots7 2
Hoagmaster 2
cashman 2
Mackenzie 92 2
Zeke 2
Joe 1
sf2fanatic 1
Talamius 1
minx88 1
BannedEpisode 1
Nightz 1
nateeasy 1
Hellix 1
Frozenprince 1
Godslay 1
Dusty 1
Mr Croft 1
Pimpwerx 1
Nakazato 1
ConradCervantes 1
Heavy 1
Officerrob 1
Shemyaza 1
Dega 1
slightconfuse 1
KingGondo 1
LJ11 1
Wes 1
bronkonagurski 1
Tragicomedy 1
Furyous 1

+ people that havent posted

All now have less posts in this thread than a scripted bot. You listed should feel bad. Those with 0 super bad.

Sanjuro

Doomsayer 3
Rafa=FedKilla 3
Narag 3
Mindlog 3
KaYotiX 3
Slo 3
zychi 3
mkenyon 2
abolisher6812 2
linkboy 2
HarryDemeanor 2
Gobias 2
XiaNaphryz 2
B1gg_Randall 2
mastershake 2
Plinko 2
Patriots7 2
Hoagmaster 2
cashman 2
Mackenzie 92 2
Zeke 2
Joe 1
sf2fanatic 1
Talamius 1
minx88 1
BannedEpisode 1
Nightz 1
nateeasy 1
Hellix 1
Frozenprince 1
Godslay 1
Dusty 1
Mr Croft 1
Pimpwerx 1
Nakazato 1
ConradCervantes 1
Heavy 1
Officerrob 1
Shemyaza 1
Dega 1
slightconfuse 1
KingGondo 1
LJ11 1
Wes 1
bronkonagurski 1
Tragicomedy 1
Furyous 1

+ people that havent posted

All now have less posts in this thread than a scripted bot. You listed should feel bad. Those with 0 super bad.

Wes is just the worst.

All hail BledsoeBot!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Oh look, Lions' first round pick Eric Ebron already getting flak from media for dropping an inordinately high amount of passes in training camp.

Gee, if only that warning could have been out there from scouts before he was drafted. Wait...it was.

He'll fit right in with Detroit's receiving corps.

Farooq

Banned
After Cowboys announce , 8 year 110 mil dollar extension, Dez Bryant visibly upset in parking lot with staffer and teammate.

Sorry Dez, LTs are far more valuable than receivers. Dez also has a history of back issues. It was right to pay Tyron first. In 2020, paying a franchise left tackle 11 million a year will be a bargain and Tyron will only be 30.

Edit: Dez Bryant also tweeted this:

@DezBryant
Congrats 77 well deserved #CowboysNation

cdyhybrid

Oh look, Lions' first round pick Eric Ebron already getting flak from media for dropping an inordinately high amount of passes in training camp.

Gee, if only that warning could have been out there from scouts before he was drafted. Wait...it was.

He'll fit right in with Detroit's receiving corps.

The good news is you can't drop a pass that's thrown 5 feet over your head.

jakncoke

Banned
Has Kas gave his opinion of the subject yet or is he too busy talking about Suh and Stafford and how Fairley going to be a hall of famer this year because its his contract year

Farooq

Banned
About that Cowboys write up, I have been busy. May have some time tonight. Will definitely have time tomorrow. If other members of Cowboys-GAF want to do it, by all means.

Modbot - What to Watch for in 2014

As an expansion franchise, Modbot has burst onto the scene with some new-look strategies that aim to take the league and NFL-GAF by storm.

Offense

The Putt Putt offense devised by Modbot is one of complete randomness. It's completely arbitrary on whether to run or pass the ball in whatever situation, with whatever personnel grouping. QB/OC/HC Anonymous could have a knack for catching the defense off guard with its playcalls, and is unlike anything the NFL has ever seen before. The offense's builtin breathalyzer drive capability is one to keep cuevas, MRSA and jakncoke at bay

Defense

Modbot's Freddi Fish defense is one to look out for. A swarming defense like a school of fish, the 2014 Modbot defense is set to take the NFL by storm. Jaguars and Gatas alike already have no chance to protect against this automated defensive squad, with a myriad of blitz packages at its beck and call.

Special Teams

Modbot needs no special teams, as it will always convert.

Summary:

Modbot is poised to win the NFL in 2014. Protect your forts while you still can.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Has Kas gave his opinion of the subject yet or is he too busy talking about Suh and Stafford and how Fairley going to be a hall of famer this year because its his contract year

My opinion on Eric Ebron? I said last night, and a few times before that, he is my biggest concern/liability going into the 2014 season especially since we're running a Saints-esque offense where a hybrid tight end will be very important.

We have Brandon Pettigrew and Joe Fauria to fall back on but still. Just looking up on 40 times, Eric Ebron ran a 4.60 40 yard dash time while Pettigrew ran a 4.83 40 time.

I would love for Ebron to fill in that Jimmy Graham role Joe Lombardi wants him to be, but if he doesn't we'll move along.

Other news from training camp: Golden Tate is looking great opposite of Megatron, and Ryan Broyles is making strong cuts after coming back from his achilles tear.

With all the attention Megatron, Tate and our backfield will command Eric Ebron is going to be wide open all damn day. He better catch the damn football.

Greg

Modbot - What to Watch for in 2014

As an expansion franchise, Modbot has burst onto the scene with some new-look strategies that aim to take the league and NFL-GAF by storm.

Offense

The Putt Putt offense devised by Modbot is one of complete randomness. It's completely arbitrary on whether to run or pass the ball in whatever situation, with whatever personnel grouping. QB/OC/HC Anonymous could have a knack for catching the defense off guard with its playcalls, and is unlike anything the NFL has ever seen before. The offense's builtin breathalyzer drive capability is one to keep cuevas, MRSA and jakncoke at bay

Defense

Modbot's Freddi Fish defense is one to look out for. A swarming defense like a school of fish, the 2014 Modbot defense is set to take the NFL by storm. Jaguars and Gatas alike already have no chance to protect against this automated defensive squad, with a myriad of blitz packages at its beck and call.

Special Teams

Modbot needs no special teams, as it will always convert.

Summary:

Modbot is poised to win the NFL in 2014. Protect your forts while you still can.
:jnc

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=863092.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hitman Codename 47 -- MB-C5722A808F7E1947 - Taken by Dutch Patriot. 1 entrants total.
Key should work sorry if it doesn't.

t1406754859z1.png

zychi

Banned
Fair enough. Whats your other peoples excused. Gata is now your defense attorney btw.

I'm top 6 for 3 posts! Woo!

I like to lurk at work. Don't really have much to add to the convo.

I ordered Bmarsh jersey today. BMarsh says Cutler can win MVP. Coincidence? I think not.

Top Bottom