• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Bvp1AoBIUAAc4Lp.jpg

New at Lando Field.

Heart attack included at no extra cost.;)

Tom Penny

I thought we all agreed that the preseason meant nothing?

ESPECIALLY the 3rd game?

Anyone else with me?

Also can we agree that last season doesn't count for much for what will occur this season and that intelligence in coaches is overrated?

Maclin almost blew his knee which would have been meaningful.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
you're good people

Far-Cry-3-Blood-Dragon-Trailer-610x344.jpg

ESPECIALLY the 3rd game?

Anyone else with me?

Also can we agree that last season doesn't count for much for what will occur this season and that intelligence in coaches is overrated?

lol gotta evaluate dat young talent. plus it's football, I'll take as much as I can get haha. I will agree that last year don't mean shit, except for the last game of the reg season that shit was awesome.

jakncoke

Banned

ESPECIALLY the 3rd game?

Anyone else with me?

The only thing preseason is good for is it gives us viewing of players we didnt see in college because either you didnt care about college football or the player played for a team that wasnte ever on tv

Shame on you for ignoring my party invite last night. Goddamn niners fans have no manners

honestly i didn't see it or get notice of it. XBL on xbone is truly a piece of shit. i don't necessarily think PSN on ps4 is great (hey you sent me this message 20 mins ago why am i just getting it!) but PSN was never good on ps3 so my expectations weren't high. XBL on 360 was great. what a shame

who is around to get shamed in madden?

honestly i didn't see it or get notice of it. XBL on xbone is truly a piece of shit. i don't necessarily think PSN on ps4 is great (hey you sent me this message 20 mins ago why am i just getting it!) but PSN was never good on ps3 so my expectations weren't high. XBL on 360 was great. what a shame

who is around to get shamed in madden?

If you look to the upper left corner of the home screen that is where the notifications are kept. If you got a message a popup would show on the screen, just like when you unlock an achievement. They are much more noticeable on XB1 then they are on 360, so you must not have been looking at the screen when it came in or you have notifications turned off. XBL on XB1 is better then it was on 360 in every single way now. It is laughable that you still try and insist otherwise.

MechDX

If you look to the upper left corner of the home screen that is where the notifications are kept. If you got a message a popup would show on the screen, just like when you unlock an achievement. They are much more noticeable on XB1 then they are on 360, so you must not have been looking at the screen when it came in or you have notifications turned off. XBL on XB1 is better then it was on 360 in every single way now. It is laughable that you still try and insist otherwise.

Mine don't always pop up. Seems kind of hit or miss.

lol what? no it isn't. everything is a fucking separate menu/app that takes you out of what you're doing. i like the 360's setup much better.

as for the messages in the small world box, i understand that is where the messages are kept. i received no notice while i was on madden yesterday aside from being notified of an achievement.

I downloaded Hotline Miami on the PS4 (cross-buy FTW) and forgot how damned addictive the game is. I wanted to try it out and ended up spending almost two hours on it before looking up at the clock.

jakncoke

Banned
There's no way this guy is a serious poster.

Look at his/her thread history between the uggs comment and the fantasy thread. No way thats not a former nfl-age poster.

So Isaac Redman cant play anymore because of a neck situation as well, seems that is taking a lot of players careers recently. Also whats the severity on Spence knee? Tomlin says PCL related, torn? y/n?

MechDX

i don't like it sir

Repect your opinion but it really is no different than deer hunting. They don't just kill them for the sake of killing them. They hunt them and sell them for quite a bit of money while keeping the population under control and keeping them out of residential areas.

Here is one more thought: if wolves started invading your neighborhood would you be ok with allowed hunting to keep the population under control and keep them out of your neighborhood?

GQman2121

Banned
Is there a reason why they would have to kill it? Just drop it off somewhere out of town. Or put it in a zoo or something. Do they have zoo's in Alabama?

Top Bottom