• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

squicken

If any of you hippies had to live near the Gulf Coast during the summer, and God forbid forced to go camping, you'd realize that nature needs to be destroyed as thoroughly as possible

cajunator

Banned
Bedroom is far too clean for Kas, this is what I imagine his looks like

Bedroom-Before.jpg

That is absolutely disgusting and it makes me wonder how anyone could live with that kind of garbage and the likely smell that accompanies it.

Repect your opinion but it really is no different than deer hunting. They don't just kill them for the sake of killing them. They hunt them and sell them for quite a bit of money while keeping the population under control and keeping them out of residential areas.

Here is one more thought: if wolves started invading your neighborhood would you be ok with allowed hunting to keep the population under control and keep them out of your neighborhood?

they kill them "for the good of the community!" then take pics posing in front of the dead animal with the whole family! awwwwwww!

fuck these losers

tbh I don't really care if they killed it or not

1319.gif

this is you when you read the news

cajunator

Banned
If any of you hippies had to live near the Gulf Coast during the summer, and God forbid forced to go camping, you'd realize that nature needs to be destroyed as thoroughly as possible

nah. Its not bad here.
the only time it kind of sucks it out on a boat in the swamp around noon-2 pm fishing when the sun is overhead and reflecting off the water like a sauna. Then its time to put the boat in.

JABEE

Weird my insanely powerful PCs have only overheated once...when it was struck by lightning. Get fucked squicken.

Darkest at some point will you link these reading pow convincing you that totally untested Lazor is a genius?

He worked for a genius last season. Oh yeah!

jakncoke

Banned
Repect your opinion but it really is no different than deer hunting. They don't just kill them for the sake of killing them. They hunt them and sell them for quite a bit of money while keeping the population under control and keeping them out of residential areas.

Here is one more thought: if wolves started invading your neighborhood would you be ok with allowed hunting to keep the population under control and keep them out of your neighborhood?

To be fair the deer population in USA is no different than feral hogs. deer population went from like 4 million to 30 million in the last 30 years. My area is over run with their delicious meat. Whats the gata population trend like?

To be fair the deer population in USA is no different than feral hogs. deer population went from like 4 million to 30 million in the last 30 years. My area is over run with their delicious meat. Whats the gata population trend like?

Man fuck deer. A deer ran into the side my mom's caddy when I was driving it. Oooh man was she pissed.

MechDX

Man fuck deer. A deer ran into the side my mom's caddy when I was driving it. Oooh man was she pissed.

But it is such a majestic animal!

In the south if you live near a bayou or canal you may have gator issues. Imagine letting your dog out one morning, hearing a quick "yelp" and looking out our back window to see an alligator devouring your family pet. Sorry for the depressing thought but it does happen.

In the south if you live near a bayou or canal you may have gator issues. Imagine letting your dog out one morning, hearing a quick "yelp" and looking out our back window to see an alligator devouring your family pet. Sorry for the depressing thought but it does happen.

People with small dogs have to watch for Hawks or Owls in rural PA, but that's more of a rarity. But yeah, I have no problem with gata (or deer) hunting.

MechDX

People with small dogs have to watch for Hawks or Owls in rural PA, but that's more of a rarity. But yeah, I have no problem with gata (or deer) hunting.

I live in a well populate are just northeast of Houston and we have the same issues. I watched an owl the other night chasing a small cat in front of my house.

People who are completely against hunting are ignorant.

I have never been hunting in my life nor do I have any desire to go but I understand that it has benefits when conducted in accordance with the law. Hunting is huge in central and southern Virginia and it is absolutely necessary, deer are EVERYWHERE. I know quite a few people who have been in multiple car accidents involving deer and I see them on the side of the road all the time. I've had a few close calls myself.

I live in a well populate are just northeast of Houston and we have the same issues. I watched an owl the other night chasing a small cat in front of my house.

The other crazy thing is there have been more and more bears lately. I guess the bear population is making a comeback.

I have never been hunting in my life nor do I have any desire to go but I understand that it has benefits when conducted in accordance with the law. Hunting is huge in central and southern Virginia and it is absolutely necessary, deer are EVERYWHERE. I know quite a few people who have been in multiple car accidents involving deer and I see them on the side of the road all the time. I've had a few close calls myself.

My best friend has been in three accidents because of deer. I had a guitar teacher when I was a kid who hit a deer. His mother-in-law was in the passenger seat and died, and he broke his nose and like three ribs. Shit is deadly.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Rednecks piss me off as much as most of you guys but y'all are being some bleeding hearts over this. Alligators are like deer down here. I've seen them lounging around near rivers in Houston all the time.

jakncoke

Banned

Deer will fuck you up too though, specially during rut

ari is permed? i just figured he was hiding out like the other bears fans.

cajunator

Banned

One of our drivers is called "deer slayer" because in his over a decade working here he has killed over a dozen with his truck. I get deer hit calls all the time. Im actually happy when its only a deer that we hit. Less paperwork bullshit for safety.

Rednecks piss me off as much as most of you guys but y'all are being some bleeding hearts over this. Alligators are like deer down here. I've seen them lounging around near rivers in Houston all the time.

Yes. there are tons of alligators. Even large ones are not a rare sight at all.
They grow quickly and there arent many other creatures that can even tangle with them to reduce their numbers much.

Gaming side was so much better before it was taken over by trolls, shills, mark ass joke posters, and fools looking to validate their purchases through BS "warz".

I'm not even sure I can consider them "gamers". They certainly spend more time arguing about games on the Internet than they do playing.

SNF on NBC ‏@SNFonNBC 21m
Report: Bon Jovi’s bid to buy the Bills is close to collapsing: http://tw.nbcsports.com/AQE

Sorry Kave :(

TDot dream is dead.

jakncoke

Banned
Gaming side was so much better before it was taken over by trolls, shills, mark ass joke posters, and fools looking to validate their purchases through BS "warz".

I'm not even sure I can consider them "gamers". They certainly spend more time arguing about games on the Internet than they do playing.

TDot dream is dead.

haha that is true, not to mention their hoarding of games that they seemingly never touch. Also speaking on the bills I thought trump offered 1 billion cash for the franchise, whatever happened to that? nfl trying to keep trump out of the league like mlb kept mark cuban out?

cajunator

Banned

TDot dream is dead.

They are just dirty poors who cant buy whatever systems they want so they have to choose.

By the way I played that "P.T." demo thing. Its weird as shit but not scary.
the detail is pretty nice though. Some ultrarealistic looking roaches, and some kind of freaky crying fetus thing in the sink.

MechDX

haha that is true, not to mention their hoarding of games that they seemingly never touch. Also speaking on the bills I thought trump offered 1 billion cash for the franchise, whatever happened to that? nfl trying to keep trump out of the league like mlb kept mark cuban out?

Turns out his offer was in the 800 million range not the one billion he proclaimed.

He used the USFL to sue the NFL to force them to let him own a team. When that failed he let the USFL just die even though it had a really solid following. Trump has shown he cant be trusted to have anything to do with a pro football team.

They are just dirty poors who cant buy whatever systems they want so they have to choose.

By the way I played that "P.T." demo thing. Its weird as shit but not scary.
the detail is pretty nice though. Some ultrarealistic looking roaches, and some kind of freaky crying fetus thing in the sink.

My wife screamed out loud at least five times.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I think you'd need at least 2 billion to buy an NFL franchise in any city.

jakncoke

Banned
He used the USFL to sue the NFL to force them to let him own a team. When that failed he let the USFL just die even though it had a really solid following. Trump has shown he cant be trusted to have anything to do with a pro football team.

That doc is great, I dont think that past should prevent him from bidding on the bills or any other franchise he sees fit.

I think you'd need at least 2 billion to buy an NFL franchise in any city.

Browns less of a NFL franchise than others confirmed.

Panthers starters not playing tonight:

DE Charles Johnson
SS Roman Harper
OLB Chase Blackburn

RG Trai Turner
RT Nate Chandler

And the coaches are treating this like the second preseason game. That means the starters will only play about a half and there will be very little gameplanning.

Totally not making excuses for when Tammy shreds our defense...again

Top Bottom