• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=863092.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Mystery Giveaway #2 -- MB-B40683E577967BCA - Taken by hawkshockey11. 9 entrants total.

t1406785400z1.png

I wonnnnn

And I am only a dirty NFL-GAF lurker

In n Out is pretty delicious.

Also The Last of Us is fuckin hard. Fuckin clickers.

Where you stuck at? Difficulty setting?

No excitement for the HOF game.

Every year I get pumped, watch it for 5 minutes then remember it's football in disguise.
Well I'm pumped!

..but then its my team playing so there's plenty to take in as a Giants fan.

First look at the new offensive system being top of the list. On that note, Coughlin after todays practice:

“I think we’ve thrown an awful lot at them, we’re probably not quite halfway through all the installations, so there’s a lot spinning,’’ Tom Coughlin said. “We’ve got to find out what our people can do and then gauge what we’re doing according to our personnel.
“I don’t have any issues right now. The progress is being made, I thought we were a little sharper today on the 9-on-7, if we can just keep getting better in that area so we can run it.’’

More here:

http://nypost.com/2014/07/31/coughlins-patient-take-on-giants-offense-not-quite-halfway-ready/

I expect a fairly rough showing out of the gate on Sunday but it should be tremendously helpful.

MRSA

Banned
Where you stuck at? Difficulty setting?

Well I'm pumped!

..but then its my team playing so there's plenty to take in as a Giants fan.

Downtown on hard, I'm getting fucked up by the clickers and I only have 2 shivs. Those stupid cunts following me keep getting killed.

I'm sitting in a lobby with Larry and GQ, they're rambling about spousal abuse and shit. Fuckin Ravens fans.

Downtown on hard, I'm getting fucked up by the clickers and I only have 2 shivs. Those stupid cunts following me keep getting killed.
Are you in the
underground subway area? Where the lockers are, etc.?

Or in the
tilted building?

First one. Fuck
So, don't know how much this will help but I'll give it a try. Should just take a video of it and post it. I don't use listen mode, either.

When you first start, don't be in a rush. Patience wins here.

You'll have a clicker right in front of you when you start the area with lockers to your left, avoid it and wait for it to walk away to the right. You should stay low at all times in this area. That should go without saying but there it is. Walk very slowly and the clickers won't hear you, too. Even when you get somewhat close.

2. Hug the lockers and head left. There will be a runner eating a person the ground. Sneak up the runner, grab it and choke it out. There will be a clicker seemingly walking your way from down the hall in front of you. Ignore it and go into the broken down store.
3. There should be supplies and what not and a note in the desk under the register with the combination lock for a safe later in this area. Take it.
4. Wait for the clicker that was walking down the hall to go to the middle of the area. NEVER GO TO THE MIDDLE. Stay in the outer edges of the area.
5. Once he moves on walk straight down the hallway. There will be another runner standing straight in front of you shaking in place. You'll come up right behind him. Choke him out.
6. That should take care of the necessary runners on the outside. Work your way around until you reach the stall area with a clicker right in front of the gate behind the stalls. It should be pretty clear. If a clicker starts coming your way as you're making your way there, stop and wait for it to move to the inside area again.
7. Once you reach the stall area there should be another store there with a bar type area. Go in and watch out for a clicker that walks back and forth in that particular hallway. He'll actually walk a bit into that store and turn around. Collect supplies and then work your way down that hall away from the stall but in the other direction than from where you came.
8. If the clicker starts walking towards you, move to the opposite wall and walk VERY slowly passed it or stand still until it moves past you back to the first store and then continue on.
9. Go to the back store on your left with greeting card racks. Again stay low and move slow. Don't turn on the flashlight in here either. There will be a runner on the back end of the store in front of the safe. Move slowly to its left where the register is and then turn and move towards it. You'll be a little to its left and behind it with the safe in front of you. It should give you the grab prompt. Do so and choke it out.
10 . Open the safe and grab the contents. Make sure to CROUCH again after opening it. The game resets you to standing position and if you run even a step the clicker will hear you and you'll be fucked.
11. Once you have the safe contents, wait for the clicker to move down the hall again and then work your way back to the stall area using the same strategy you used to get to the store. Go back into the first store if you have to and then wait for him to move back down the hall.
12. Creep up to the clicker behind the stall at the gate. Grab him and kill him with a shiv for the stealth kill. The other clicker will be unaware.
13. Look up towards the ladder ABOVE the gate in the stall area which should trigger the ladder being dropped to you and for everyone to climb it and get out of that area. Be mindful of the clicker roaming the hall behind you. If he's getting close, stand still and wait for him to move away.

That will get you out and there will no fighting to worry about.

Hope that helps somewhat! If its your first playthrough, kick it down to Normal, bro. No shame and there will be much more in the way of supplies and upgrade items. Get Joel bulked up and then go straight to Survivor+.

MechDX

Charles Woodson intercepts Matt Schaub on back-to-back plays. Crowd eating it up.--Twitter

Schaub in mid season form already

zychi

Banned
You talking shit about legendary TE coach Mike Pope? Here is his explanation of his coaching techniques. It's about concentration and maintaining focus.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multim..._His_TEs/11c09451-3798-4784-b3f1-76bdbd0126a3

Just have linemen hit the receivers with a big ass pad when they're catching the ball

Covering your vision with a bag isn't going to make you a better receiver

Something in the water in Dallas is making everyone but Romo stupid down there.

smh

MechDX

Just have linemen hit the receivers with a big ass pad when they're catching the ball

Covering your vision with a bag isn't going to make you a better receiver

Something in the water in Dallas is making everyone but Romo stupid down there.

smh

jerry-jones.jpg

"It aint water bitch!"

squicken

FV, I saw A Royal Affair. Was pretty good. As far as Mads films I prefer After the Wedding. He's also really good in Charlie Countryman

Top Bottom