• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

WedgeX

Banned
I've been dead on NFL-GAF for far too long since the draft ended. I don't even care if it's fake preseason stuff, give me any football to break me out of this goddamned long boring baseball season.

I'll also take the opportunity to reiterate the statement I made back on draft day and maintain that I still hate the Lions selecting Eric Ebron and still firmly believe that will prove to be a wasted pick.

Prolly.

How does it make you feel that one of the best up-and-coming Lions players, Larry Warford, was bullied by Suh and Fairley, neither of which will even be on the Lions next year? Warford even blamed himself to the press.

Man. I'm starting to dislike Suh.

Doorman

Prolly.

How does it make you feel that one of the best up-and-coming Lions players, Larry Warford, was bullied by Suh and Fairley, neither of which will even be on the Lions next year? Warford even blamed himself to the press.

Man. I'm starting to dislike Suh.

I haven't heard anything about that until you brought it up, and I really don't have any love for Suh...but I do kind of believe that the whole "bullying" aspect has been kind of overblown in the NFL since the whole Jonathan Martin case. Lots of football players are assholes, that's not exactly new.

cajunator

Banned
You don't dispatch though, literally every fuckin dispatcher I've met has been fat. Cajun is the only one that I know that isn't a fat degenerate dispatcher.

Actually there are 5 of us in here who could be called skinny or normal weight.
A couple have been here 20+ years.
The others....are fat. The new girl is skinny.

GQman2121

Banned
I rented Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 via PS Now since its on Open Beta for the PS4. I've played it before but its a game that requires precise timing and made sense as a first stop testing ground for it.

I'm impressed. Little to almost no latency whatsoever. I was kicking off combos like it was nothing. No noticeable compression artifacting from the stream. It looked like a game I had put into my PS3 IQ wise. I had a minor hitch for two seconds and it disappeared and played flawlessly from there. That's the worst I can say about it.

You can press the PS button at any time and it has options to bring up the PS3 XMB which it signs you into automatically and I unlocked a load of trophies in the process.

They've got something here. They put the right price on a subscription service and fill out the library with PSX/PS2/PS3 games it could make for an exciting Netflix like service. The rental pricing today makes no sense for anyone outside of those that don't actually own a PS3/PS4 and want to try gaming on a Bravia TV or something of the like.

Of note: I have a 150mbs FIOS line. Sony calls for a minimum 5mbs line.

I've checked out both of the betas on the PS3 and PS4 and I too was impressed. They've however completely shit the bed the pricing structure though.

gutshot

I hate when people say this. Stupid blockbusters have always grossed more than classics, and this looks to be a good movie anyways. There are still great movies being released every year, just with smaller releases. There have been worse decades for cinema.

It's a figure of speech. I don't really think cinema is dead.

I just hate how all this comic book shit has taken over the online conversation. I have absolutely no plans to see the movie, but I can't escape the endless hype. It never ends either because right after this there will be some other comic book movie everyone will be obsessing over.

Gobias

Banned
It's a figure of speech. I don't really think cinema is dead.

I just hate how all this comic book shit has taken over the online conversation. I have absolutely no plans to see the movie, but I can't escape the endless hype. It never ends either because right after this there will be some other comic book movie everyone will be obsessing over.

I definitely understand comic book fatigue but I feel like after the Avengers saga starts to wind down so will all these movies. It's just now with the Chinese market and the bigger emphasis on WW numbers instead of domestic these movies will be milked until they make a Squirrel Girl movie that bombs. They can only reboot Spider Man and Batman so many times before they crash. Even then I've never really liked any of the Marvel movies but I'm excited to see GotG because it looks like something different.

I regret nothing

CH4rVZ9.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
At theater now. Watching fucking commercials. Entertain me!

What I hated about those things is when I used to see a movie or 2 a weekend when I lived by myself. They were practically the same every time and so was the trivia. But I did win a 20 dollar gas card on one those text this number and you may win something.

MechDX

What I hated about those things is when I used to see a movie or 2 a weekend when I lived by myself. They were practically the same every time and so was the trivia. But I did win a 20 dollar gas card on one those text this number and you may win something.

They just showed a featurette of Sunset Overdrive. Cool.
Go see TMNT instead. Racoons are shiiiiit.

No Vanilla Ice....no turtles.

Top Bottom