• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

MechDX

FV, I saw A Royal Affair. Was pretty good. As far as Mads films I prefer After the Wedding. He's also really good in Charlie Countryman

Well in two hours Im going to see a movie starring a talking, homicidal raccoon.
\
rocket-raccoon-trailer.gif

Doorman

I've been dead on NFL-GAF for far too long since the draft ended. I don't even care if it's fake preseason stuff, give me any football to break me out of this goddamned long boring baseball season.

I'll also take the opportunity to reiterate the statement I made back on draft day and maintain that I still hate the Lions selecting Eric Ebron and still firmly believe that will prove to be a wasted pick.

People gushed over The Avengers too. And yet it was still juvenile bullshit.
So then don't go see Guardians of the Galaxy. Not sure why it matters to you either way since you don't seem to be the target audience for it if Avengers did nothing for you.

I fail to see how a well reviewed, heavily marketed summer blockbuster opening in the 80 million dollar range is going to usher in the end times for cinema. The new Transfromers is nearing a billion world wide and we've somehow survived it.:)

How many times do I have to tell you degenerates that I don't like to be touched.

How much do you weigh cajun? 98lbs? I dunno how you're not fat from sitting behind a monitor all day at work.

I imagine that Cajun is a young asian version of the crypt keeper.

cajunator

Banned
How many times do I have to tell you degenerates that I don't like to be touched.

How much do you weigh cajun? 98lbs? I dunno how you're not fat from sitting behind a monitor all day at work.

I bounce a lot.
Also I dont sit at the computer the whole time silly billy. I stand and walk around the office.

I sit behind a monitor all day at work and am 6'2 150lbs.

If people ate less, they wouldn't be fat

MRSA

Banned
I sit behind a monitor all day at work and am 6'2 150lbs.

If people ate less, they wouldn't be fat

You don't dispatch though, literally every fuckin dispatcher I've met has been fat. Cajun is the only one that I know that isn't a fat degenerate dispatcher.

You don't dispatch though, literally every fuckin dispatcher I've met has been fat. Cajun is the only one that I know that isn't a fat degenerate dispatcher.
Fair. But we already know Cajun is a strange dude, his skinniness is just another component!

God damn you're a twig too, you and cajun need to eat more fuckin popeyes.
Fuck that, I feel like a fatty fat fat when I get up past 160. 150-155 is my ideal weight.

Easier on the knees too, which is helpful for basketball (which is obviously of paramount importance)

Gobias

Banned
Seriously? Fuck. Cinema is dead.

I hate when people say this. Stupid blockbusters have always grossed more than classics, and this looks to be a good movie anyways. There are still great movies being released every year, just with smaller releases. There have been worse decades for cinema.

I rented Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 via PS Now since its on Open Beta for the PS4. I've played it before but its a game that requires precise timing and made sense as a first stop testing ground for it.

I'm impressed. Little to almost no latency whatsoever. I was kicking off combos like it was nothing. No noticeable compression artifacting from the stream. It looked like a game I had put into my PS3 IQ wise. I had a minor hitch for two seconds and it disappeared and played flawlessly from there. That's the worst I can say about it.

You can press the PS button at any time and it has options to bring up the PS3 XMB which it signs you into automatically and I unlocked a load of trophies in the process.

They've got something here. They put the right price on a subscription service and fill out the library with PSX/PS2/PS3 games it could make for an exciting Netflix like service. The rental pricing today makes no sense for anyone outside of those that don't actually own a PS3/PS4 and want to try gaming on a Bravia TV or something of the like.

Of note: I have a 150mbs FIOS line. Sony calls for a minimum 5mbs line.

I rented Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 via PS Now since its on Open Beta for the PS4. I've played it before but its a game that requires precise timing and made sense as a first stop testing ground for it.

I'm impressed. Little to almost no latency whatsoever. I was kicking off combos like it was nothing. No noticeable compression artifacting from the stream. It looked a game I had put into my PS3 IQ wise. I had a minor hitch for two seconds and it disappeared and played flawlessly from there. That's the worst I can say about it.

You can press the PS button at any time and it has options to bring up the PS3 XMB which it signs you into automatically and I unlocked a load of trophies in the process. They've got something here. They put the right price on a subscription service and fill out the library with PSX/PS2/PS3 games it could make for an exciting Netflix like service. The rental pricing today makes no sense for anyone outside of those that don't actually own a PS3/PS4 and want to try gaming on a Bravia TV or something of the like.

Of note: I have a 150mbs FIOS line. Sony calls for a minimum 5mbs line.

As long as I can play persona 5, I'll be good.

cashman

Banned
Bro brah I think every piece of media I have talked about in here over the last two weeks I have been positive on.

Valiant Hearts
Lego movie
Lucy
Sopranos
Dota
Rock of Ages
Book 7 of Wheel of Time

I LOVE ALL THE THINGS
I'll never make fun of you for being a joyless turd ever again.

Top Bottom