• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Gaming PCs can also warm your room on a cold winter night. And sometimes I think I would like to have a PC with a modern version of Windows in the house.

I don't really know what I am going to do though. The iMac will probably be cheaper than a Mini with a nice monitor but if I get the Mini I can use the monitor for other things. And if I get a gaming PC with a nice monitor I can plug a console into it (that I will of course never play).

Decisions. Now I know how Lebron felt. :(

I put windows 8.1 on my PC and I hated it at first but I've gotten the hang of it now, it's pretty neat and fast as hell. As long as you ignore the whole 'apps' bullshit and re-learn to do a few things, it's a very good version of windows.

The Phillies :(

Why the sad face? If no one would give them anything good then hold on to guys. Its not like freeing up money would do them any good. FA is almost totally dead now and they have a ton of holes. All most everyone is under contract for next year so they can try and trade them again and hopefully get more since they will all have 1 less year left.

brentech

pit bulls are the #1 reason why I dont trust stray dogs or even unleashed dogs and I never walk or ride a bike anywhere. Dogs ruined all that.
My mom has been bit on two separate occasions while running.

She has also been hit by a car while biking. (Broke a rib and had rode rash)
I still bike all the time. Can't live in fear!

jakncoke

Banned
117 pounds is womens weight?
Also fuck walking if I have to run for my life from dogs. thats why I have a car.

Yes it is. Also you're more likely to get hit by a car in your car doing much damage then you're so called running from dogs while walking. Most dogs are friendly even the bad rap breeds.

Rented it a couple of weeks ago. Strong movie with a good performance from her (probably her best) but definitely veers into art-house territory. Comes off a little pretentious at times and I sort of came away feeling there wasn't as much substance behind he movie as the director thought there was. However, I've been told to watch it more than once and plan to do so in the near future.
Pretentious, you say?

Hmmmm

cajunator

Banned
Yes it is. Also you're more likely to get hit by a car in your car doing much damage then you're so called running from dogs while walking. Most dogs are friendly even the bad rap breeds.

are you at all familiar with what a phobia is?
Some of yall are scared of fucking bugs and youre telling me Im silly for being afraid of dogs?

Tom Penny

Sweet I got the ghetto PS3 TLOU in two days early. On a bad note I hope I'm not going to get fired for yelling at a dude who couldn't build a report that required mirroring existing reports SMH

cdyhybrid

lol not that i'm defending them, but you aren't allowed to read a forum if you don't want to be spoiled for something that isn't out yet!? that's stupid

It's not that you're not allowed to, it's that you do so at your own risk. If you're going to care enough to throw a hissy fit when something is spoiled, shouldn't you care enough to take precautions to avoid spoilers?

lol not that i'm defending them, but you aren't allowed to read a forum if you don't want to be spoiled for something that isn't out yet!? that's stupid.

don't forget to not bring a shirt!

I have to bring 1 shirt, because the airline people are goddamn racists, but as soon as I land I will blind the people of France with my pale skin. They love it, because my white skin reminds them of their flag.

The heart framed picture of me that I sent you!!

It's not in my bag.

It's in my pocket during the flight <3

your ticket to Ohio

One day! One day I will visit the great land of Ohio and we will eat wings, ride camels, go to the batting cage and get shit faced! Doesn't have to be in that order.

Syrinx

So what was the spoiler? That a certain character was in the movie? And was the spoiler in a thread or thread title?

I have no idea what's going on right now but my initial instinct is that people are way overreacting.

Bread

Banned
It's not that you're not allowed to, it's that you do so at your own risk. If you're going to care enough to throw a hissy fit when something is spoiled, shouldn't you care enough to take precautions to avoid spoilers?
ok so let's assume this is an actual spoiler and not some bullshit that these nerds are whining about

you wouldnt go on neogaf in the afternoon if a movie/show/game was coming out that night because you were afraid of spoilers!?

Brady getting ate up by Revis all camp.

It's insane. All you read is how Revis is picking off Brady left and right. The defense has been the star of camp so far. Should I worry about Brady or be happy about Revis? I don't know.

Passport
Wallet
Number for Dutch Embassy
Brass knuckles just in case you run into Putin.

I have never brought a number of an Embassy with me. The European Union is one big free for all, I don't think I would even need it. You can travel between countries freely here.

You're bringing too many shirts.

1 is already too many!

I actually decided to put a few back in my closet because you were right :jnc

Things I have forgotten in the past:

-Shoes (if you're wearing slippers onto the plane)
-A belt
-Phone charger (or chargers for any other electronics you may be bringing)

Who wears slippers into the plane? I'm not a savage!

Good suggestions though, have my phone charger packed and it's the same as my iPod and that's all I'm bringing with me. Plus I'm wearing my belt in the plane.

cdyhybrid

ok so let's assume this is an actual spoiler and not some bullshit that these nerds are whining about

you wouldnt go on neogaf in the afternoon if a movie/show/game was coming out that night because you were afraid of spoilers!?

If I were going to get all butthurt about spoilers? Fuck yeah I wouldn't be on GAF. I wouldn't even be on the internet.

Why is that so crazy? People can't go a day without GAF? :jnc

Who wears slippers into the plane? I'm not a savage!

Good suggestions though, have my phone charger packed and it's the same as my iPod and that's all I'm bringing with me. Plus I'm wearing my belt in the plane.

It's the fastest way to get through TSA security, although I suppose you might not have to deal with that over in Europe. I wear a tee shirt and basketball shorts with slippers on planes. They make you remove your shoes and your belt when you go through the metal detector/X-ray anyway, might as well reduce the inconvenience.

Top Bottom