• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Fucken gata stay away from family

CjVkt0h.jpg

MechDX

They said the fire alarms were false but then a fire truck showed up.....police are blocking off one of the entrances.

Wtf??

DK, I need someone to talk to about these Steeler training camp reports. You around?

Right here.

I'm going against my instincts and not getting excited for the camp darling (seems to be Jordan Dangerfield) this year. That said three main guys i'm interested in:

Mike Adams....not good. Got trucked by Shark and McCullers, and blown by by a third guy (Howard Jones I think? Can't remember off the top). I REALLY want the guy to pan out, but I think he might be the Sweed of Offensive Tackles.

Shamarknado - smashing everything in sight..Can't wait to see him on gameday. Imagine little to no drop of from Troy to Shark...don't wanna jinx it.

Daniel McCullers - He's the guy i'm rooting for. Imagine a line of Tuitt, McCullers and Heyward..

Fry_drool.gif

MechDX

Show up, settle in, post on my phone for a bit.
Trailers start open up my box of smuggled in Goobers ready for my movie.

7 minutes in BAM! Power goes off. They tell us the have to reboot their projectors and it will be up in a few, no biggie, take an early restroom break. Look outside and the damn rain is coming down sideways!

Sit back down and the fire alarms go off and it isn't your typical alarm sound it sounds like a Star Trek "red alert". theater gets a laugh out of it. they tell us it just went off and everything is ok. Step back out to the lobby and there is a fire truck there and the police are blocking off two entrances to the parking lot. Get our replacement tickets and vouchers for concessions and GTFO.

Wouldn't be so bad if it was just a random movie on a date night but man, Ive been waiting for this for months. I put that damn Kave avatar on as a damn joke and it bit me in the ass.

jakncoke

Banned
Just played flag football at the park. Damn...out of shape. Lol man forgot how much energy it took to play DB.

I found that backyard football people routes pretty much generally consist of running straight so I'll just keep cheating back till they change their mind on the route they want to parody.

jakncoke

Banned
Right here.

I'm going against my instincts and not getting excited for the camp darling (seems to be Jordan Dangerfield) this year. That said three main guys i'm interested in:

Mike Adams....not good. Got trucked by Shark and McCullers, and blown by by a third guy (Howard Jones I think? Can't remember off the top). I REALLY want the guy to pan out, but I think he might be the Sweed of Offensive Tackles.

Shamarknado - smashing everything in sight..Can't wait to see him on gameday. Imagine little to no drop of from Troy to Shark...don't wanna jinx it.

Daniel McCullers - He's the guy i'm rooting for. Imagine a line of Tuitt, McCullers and Heyward..

Fry_drool.gif

Two highlights were his man-handling of center Cody Wallace, pushing him into the backfield, and swallowing up diminutive rookie Dri Archer in 11-on-11 drills.

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...been-showing-glimpses-of-his-potential-during

Will be interesting to see him less raw thats for sure. With his massive size im curious what his peak snaps per game will be, It would be neat to see what Casey Hampton/Joel Steed were

Also I would like to track this place down and either visit and or live there.

large.jpg

GOTG was awesome but
really Howard the Duck. I wanted a connection to a future movie but understand it was probably pretty tough to do

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Right here.

Fry_drool.gif

The thing is, some guys are going to make noise for a week or two and then never be heard from again. Just a long month still of preseason. But I think that the ILB and S positions may be stacked. If Moats can play like he's being hyped and the corners stay healthy, the defense might be ok. Also sounds like Wheaton might be doing well in the number two role. I will be watching the game versus the Giants intently to see if these reports match the tape. Still 10 days away...

Matt Barrows reports:

Finally, it seems that someone was flying a drone – perhaps a drone with a camera – on the soccer fields that are adjacent to the 49ers practice facility, which scrambled the team's security force. Fair warning: If you don't want your drone shot out of the sky by Jim Harbaugh, stay far, far away from 4949 Centennial Drive.

looks like bellicheck is preparing early for whenever our next matchup with the pats is

Schiphol airport is the best in the world. Such a relaxed airport, self check-in of bags and super fancy new security hall that has you through within 5 minutes. So good, I love airports, should travel more.

Also, Starbucks girls wrote a heart on my coffee. She's clearly in love with me.

Schiphol airport is the best in the world. Such a relaxed airport, self check-in of bags and super fancy new security hall that has you through within 5 minutes. So good, I love airports, should travel more.

Also, Starbucks girls wrote a hart on my coffee. She's clearly in love with me.

Bret Hart?

Levyne

Banned

Had to stop through there to and from Italy in the last month. Certainly better than the crowded mess we have in Atlanta.

jakncoke

Banned

Thats when you take her into the bathroom and Eightball Gronk her aka do a line off the counter then prop her on the and go raw

Siena (and a few surrounding areas) and Rome.

It was during the start of the world cup so there was a lot of excitement about that. I can't get into soccer though no matter how hard I try.

Cool stuff, did you like it? I liked Rome, did you go do the touristy stuff like visit the Vatican or was it a business trip?

Levyne

Banned
Cool stuff, did you like it? I liked Rome, did you go do the touristy stuff like visit the Vatican or was it a business trip?

>< I don't want to go too far on this tangent but you keep asking questions and I want to answer them lol

The first part of the trip was business but my time in Rome was all on my own. Did all of the touristy things and a whole lot of different restaurants. Going to the top of Saint Peters I thought was really cool. I didn't like Pisa at all. Felt like Disneyland.

Top Bottom