• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Tom Penny

iymuQFi.gif

ShaneB

Book 7 was totally fine. I'm annoyed samael is still alive though. Move on.

Since GAF is all about spoilers these days, and someone who has never read the WoT books, your comment here is incredibly stupid. Maybe I'll never read them, maybe I will, but it's really fucking pointless in any review blurb to say so and so character is still alive.

eznark

Banned
Since GAF is all about spoilers these days, and someone who has never read the WoT books, your comment here is incredibly stupid. Maybe I'll never read them, maybe I will, but it's really fucking pointless in any review blurb to say so and so character is still alive.

Sorry for spoiling a 20 year old book broham!

MRSA

Banned

I find this post extremely disrespectful

The thing is, some guys are going to make noise for a week or two and then never be heard from again. Just a long month still of preseason. But I think that the ILB and S positions may be stacked. If Moats can play like he's being hyped and the corners stay healthy, the defense might be ok. Also sounds like Wheaton might be doing well in the number two role. I will be watching the game versus the Giants intently to see if these reports match the tape. Still 10 days away...

I'm worried about this year's D line. McLendon is playing heavier and I don't know what to expect from him, and right now we know more about Thomas' genital sores than how he operates on the field.

ShaneB

Sorry for spoiling a 20 year old book broham!

I don't care how old the god damn book is. The series isn't hasn't been over that long.

If I came back from GotG and said "man it sucked that so and so was still alive at the end" that would be an uproar.

If ASOIAF book 6 comes out, and I said "man, thank god so and so is still alive at the end", everyone would want my fucking head. But I guess since it's been 20 years the end of the first book is fair game too!

It's a spoiler no matter what you think, and it's simple a stupid comment to make. Just say you finish the book, and move on.

eznark

Banned
I don't know what GotG is. Would telling me be a spoiler?

Yeah people would probably be pissed if you spoiled a new book. If a blurb on the internet "spoils" it though it probably wasn't worth your time to begin with.

David McCall is not a good boyfriend but in the end, Reese fucks him UP! Also Alyssa Milano totally shows some tata's.

eznark

Banned
You have to admit, it's good advice!

Replace eznark with a blank and it's good advice. Don't let people get to you!

My other bit of advice: If finding out some middle manager bad guy makes it through book 7 of a 14 part series "spoils" the entire series for you, you would have hated it anyway and you should buy me a coke for sparing you the trouble.

1996 was fucking awesome for movies god damn.

eznark

Banned
Who the fuck is Ingtar...oh, the dark friend dude who wanted the horn. Cool! I hope so, good character. Anyway if it turns out that's how samael really did die I will look back on that as a really excellent scene. If it turns out he made it out, kinda lame.

Ed Norton totally fucking murdered that priest.

God Primal Fear is so god damned good. Remember when Norton was a great fucking actor?

BigAT

Who the fuck is Ingtar...oh, the dark friend dude who wanted the horn. Cool! I hope so, good character. Anyway if it turns out that's how samael really did die I will look back on that as a really excellent scene. If it turns out he made it out, kinda lame.

Ed Norton totally fucking murdered that priest.

God Primal Fear is so god damned good. Remember when Norton was a great fucking actor?

It's not even the best 1996 movie with "fear" in the title.

a_560x0hjrxv.gif

Bowser

Got my tickets for GotG at 9:15am tomorrow morning. Matinee in NYC is the only way to go. 100 ft IMAX screen here I come!

Dragon

Banned
Got my tickets for GotG at 9:15am tomorrow morning. Matinee in NYC is the only way to go. 100 ft IMAX screen here I come!

Saw it last night. Gotta say the atmosphere in that movie is fantastic. Also stay past the end credits, the scene at the end is bizarre enough to stay to say the least.

Also his girlfriend totally did NOT fall off a cliff nor did she die on impact. She just wanted to fuck adults.

o-doyle-rules-o.gif

May the last embrance of the Mother welcome you home.

jmdajr

Show up, settle in, post on my phone for a bit.
Trailers start open up my box of smuggled in Goobers ready for my movie.

7 minutes in BAM! Power goes off. They tell us the have to reboot their projectors and it will be up in a few, no biggie, take an early restroom break. Look outside and the damn rain is coming down sideways!

Sit back down and the fire alarms go off and it isn't your typical alarm sound it sounds like a Star Trek "red alert". theater gets a laugh out of it. they tell us it just went off and everything is ok. Step back out to the lobby and there is a fire truck there and the police are blocking off two entrances to the parking lot. Get our replacement tickets and vouchers for concessions and GTFO.

Wouldn't be so bad if it was just a random movie on a date night but man, Ive been waiting for this for months. I put that damn Kave avatar on as a damn joke and it bit me in the ass.

well that sucks....

Top Bottom