• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Depends on who you ask. Some say Rick Smith but I agree with the others that it was the coaching staff. Talk came out BEFORE last season that the front office was not happy with how much control the coaching staff had over the draft. Combine that with Kubiak was the guy that hired Rick Smith. Who the hell hires their own boss?
That is seriously unbelievable to me. The Dolphins had the fewest snaps from their 2013 class of any team and they still have all nine guys on the roster... And the GM is different now...

eznark

Banned
:jnc

Is Charlie Peprah still on the team? That guy was amazing
painful
to watch.

I think he went to Dallas. I assume he has been cut since then. Been a few years.

Micah Hyde is supposedly wowing people in practice. So I guess I am supposed to be excited by that.

jakncoke

Banned
Depends on who you ask. Some say Rick Smith but I agree with the others that it was the coaching staff. Talk came out BEFORE last season that the front office was not happy with how much control the coaching staff had over the draft. Combine that with Kubiak was the guy that hired Rick Smith. Who the hell hires their own boss?

Bt9yvgUCYAE27JA.jpg:large

Justin Tuggle, Texans ILB. Son of former Falcon LB Jesse Tuggle. Having a great camp with inside track on starting ILB spot next to Cushing

Goddamn I forgot that streak Tuggle had

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/T/TuggJe00.htm

5 straight 180+ tackle 200 in 2 of them

MechDX

Not Coach O'Brien ‏@NotCoachOBrien · 26s
I heard some people were a little put off about the music selection today. Sorry, but I keep Pantera at home for the love making.

#Texans

cdyhybrid

Terry Blount ‏@TerryBlountESPN 1m
No pads today for the Seahawks. Going to be a light practice before tomorrow's scrimmage.

cdyhybrid

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m
Cardinals announced they signed former Steelers OT Max Starks, who's now reunited with Arizona HC Bruce Arians.

MechDX

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 4m
Zone teams are going to have some rules changes that will cause some issues. NFL is cutting out low blocks to the side of the legs.

As a fan of a team that ran the ZBS extensively this is huge for teams still running it if it is heavily enforced.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
It brought to mind an observation the great Bill Nunn once made upon seeing the practice first incorporated by then-offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride:

“All you get good at when you practice throwing a ball into a garbage can is throwing a ball into a garbage can.”

jakncoke

Banned
It brought to mind an observation the great Bill Nunn once made upon seeing the practice first incorporated by then-offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride:

“All you get good at when you practice throwing a ball into a garbage can is throwing a ball into a garbage can.”

Bet tebow would miss

"An army of gatas led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a gata."

-Genghis Khan

Started listening to Hardcore History again after the discussion in here about it.

Spinluck

Going to Guardians after work and then going to this steak/sushi place for diners.

I cannot wait.

I fucking loved it (so did my date and friends).

Movie doesn't take itself too seriously at all, and the characters are best when they're together.

The main villain was straight garbage though, but they make up for it in a lot of ways imo. Cap 2 might be the best Marvel film but this is by far the most fun and entertaining one for me.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
But that beard man! DAT BEARD!

I dunno, I'm not sure if beards win Super Bowls. Rodgers is typically clean shaven during the season.

It a shame that Harvard education didnt give him better field vision so he didnt throw into terrible coverages and get picked off left and right.

Apparently not if he was stupid enough to sign with the Texans.

I still think he'll be a great coach someday. Obviously he's a mediocre player at best.

Free agent QB Brady Quinn worked out for an unnamed team Monday.

Quinn revealed the information on the Dan Patrick Show while discussing his new gig as a Fox Sports analyst. Shortly after, Patrick sidekick Andrew Perloff said he heard the unnamed team was the Patriots.

Sanjuro

Free agent QB Brady Quinn worked out for an unnamed team Monday.

Quinn revealed the information on the Dan Patrick Show while discussing his new gig as a Fox Sports analyst. Shortly after, Patrick sidekick Andrew Perloff said he heard the unnamed team was the Patriots.

There's gotta be a Brady.

jakncoke

Banned
I dunno, I'm not sure if beards win Super Bowls. Rodgers is typically clean shaven during the season.

I still think he'll be a great coach someday. Obviously he's a mediocre player at best.

I think if you look through the coaching ranks today and past majority of them had poor to average playing careers. So you're probably right if he chooses to go that route after his playing days or use his education to make money(what was his major ? does anyone know?)

Do you try to be an asshole or does it come naturally?

Do you try to be offended at everything or does it come naturally?

;)

MechDX

I think if you look through the coaching ranks today and past majority of them had poor to average playing careers. So you're probably right if he chooses to go that route after his playing days or use his education to make money(what was his major ? does anyone know?)

Do you try to be offended at everything or does it come naturally?

;)

Most posters here try to be sly about it he just blurts it out " Fuck you your team sucks!"

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hi friends and Gata.

I've been on vacation the last week in Jamaica. Currently in the airport waiting for my flight.

First off shout outs to BG! He knows why.

A fuck you to all of you who said Shane is the anti-kave.

In sadder news met a chick on the beach who was a football fan but she lost points for hoping the Bills come to Toronto.

Top Bottom