• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

eznark

Banned
Do you try to be an asshole or does it come naturally?

cry.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Hi friends and Gata.

I've been on vacation the last week in Jamaica. Currently in the airport waiting for my flight.

First off shout outs to BG! He knows why.

A fuck you to all of you who said Shane is the anti-kave.

In sadder news met a chick on the beach who was a football fan but she lost points for hoping the Bills come to Toronto.

Should of had her deported to somewhere shitty, like Detroit or Cleveland

jmdajr

Good luck

I was wrong earlier: with now confirmed release of OLB Trevardo Williams the Texans no longer have 6 of 9 players drafted in 2013 on their active roster.

So lazyness, cancer, injuries? Guess we just need some sort of crime and that would cover it,.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
That tragic guy posts quit me a bit from time to time.

I think his name is tragic.

Confrontation, when you're married to some busted looking chick 10 years from now, I hope you remember your failure to just nut up and go for it!

Tragicomedy yeah. He doesn't post here much in the offseason, but is definitely vocal during the season. He is a good friend of mine for sure, and he is away on a work trip, and I figured he would've done the Chiefs write up if he was available. Maybe I'll see if I can put something together with some research.

Sorry, away on a business trip so I'm late in congratulating the newest member of Chiefs GAF. The few, the proud, the M...Chiefs!

We have a mutual agreement in my household that I don't watch/follow/post about the NFL during the offseason. I watch a bit of the draft and none of the preseason. The season runs from September through the beginning of February and drives my wife batty. February through August is spent catching up on her favorite shows and watching the other football.

To make up quickly for lost time: "Blahblahblah Jamaal Charles is the best total offensive back in the league...blahblahblah our offensive line is decimated...blahblahblah I like Alex Smith...blahblahblah our front defensive line is going to be scary good...blahblahblah our secondary is going to be scary bad...blahblahblah most of our receivers should be standing on I-70 with 'Will work for food' signs...blahblahblah the schedule is looking much tougher next season...blahblahblah the Broncos have gotten a lot stronger...blahblahblah the Chiefs will go 8-8 next season...blahblahblah the Seahawks will repeat."

Don't get me wrong I love cats and all, but their tendency to crawl behind/underneath something and vomit while we have no clue is rather irritating. Spending my day off moving furniture around to clean up after this little shit is not what I had in mind.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Don't get me wrong I love cats and all, but their tendency to crawl behind/underneath something and vomit while we have no clue is rather irritating. Spending my day off moving furniture around to clean up after this little shit is not what I had in mind.

Zero fucks given human!

Top Bottom