• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

WALLACE.gif

tannehillsackfumble.gif

squicken

Dutch and kave post about exotic vacations and the sexual tension skyrockets. You can tell who lives a repressed, shirted life

I fucking loved it (so did my date and friends).

Movie doesn't take itself too seriously at all, and the characters are best when they're together.

The main villain was straight garbage though, but they make up for it in a lot of ways imo. Cap 2 might be the best Marvel film but this is by far the most fun and entertaining one for me.
Cap 2 was pretty good. I hated the ending though. Really killed my boner with the
face-disguise thing
I was like what its this shit 1999

ShaneB

Hi friends and Gata.

I've been on vacation the last week in Jamaica. Currently in the airport waiting for my flight.

First off shout outs to BG! He knows why.

A fuck you to all of you who said Shane is the anti-kave.

In sadder news met a chick on the beach who was a football fan but she lost points for hoping the Bills come to Toronto.

You said for me to come out and shock the world!

Hope your vacation was great.

Sorry, away on a business trip so I'm late in congratulating the newest member of Chiefs GAF. The few, the proud, the M...Chiefs!

We have a mutual agreement in my household that I don't watch/follow/post about the NFL during the offseason. I watch a bit of the draft and none of the preseason. The season runs from September through the beginning of February and drives my wife batty. February through August is spent catching up on her favorite shows and watching the other football.

To make up quickly for lost time: "Blahblahblah Jamaal Charles is the best total offensive back in the league...blahblahblah our offensive line is decimated...blahblahblah I like Alex Smith...blahblahblah our front defensive line is going to be scary good...blahblahblah our secondary is going to be scary bad...blahblahblah most of our receivers should be standing on I-70 with 'Will work for food' signs...blahblahblah the schedule is looking much tougher next season...blahblahblah the Broncos have gotten a lot stronger...blahblahblah the Chiefs will go 8-8 next season...blahblahblah the Seahawks will repeat."

Go Chiefs!! Glad to see you post here, but I understand! The write up sounds about right. :p 8-8 is what I am seeing as well.

Bread

Banned
Think about it guys, Revis has gotten this far practicing against scrubs like Sanchize and Glennon. Now that he gets to hone his skills against the GOAT every week, he's going to become the best cb since Ty Law himself!

TheFatOne

Still can't believe we got Revis

Yea I still can't believe it either. I am hyped for this defense. They are finally going to be legit again. Also, don't forget about Browner. He has already man handled Thompkins in camp. Finally the Pats are going to have a good secondary. The thing that excites me is that Belichick can finally blitz/come up with creative packages for this defense. No more of this bend but don't break shit.
Think about it guys, Revis has gotten this far practicing against scrubs like Sanchize and Glennon. Now that he gets to hone his skills against the GOAT every week, he's going to become the best cb since Ty Law himself!

I'm not sure how much you can hone your skills against the likes of Amendola, Edelman, Thompkins, etc...

JABEE

I'm starting to think that the Gata just snitches into the wind. He's called out some hits lately, and no mod has taken him up on the offer. The Gata is all alone in this prison.

TheFatOne

Ridley said:
The 5-foot-11, 220-pound Ridley had a notable comment regarding his offseason diet and coming into camp in better shape: “Obviously that didn’t go too well. Coach still has me in there in ‘Fat Camp’ and running and trying to get this weight off me.”
That is a bad early sign for Ridley. Not being in shape to start camp after having a bad year is not a good sign. Especially since James White seems to be getting high praise so far in camp.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
PGA players in Florida. Tiger, Rory, Anthony Kim, Dustin Johnson. Sex and drugs for Johnson

http://deadspin.com/report-dustin-johnson-had-sexual-indiscretion-with-p-1614689008

Anthony Kim quit golf years ago. Walked away with an "injury" that most people figured was a drug suspension - probably cocaine.

Golf should obviously care about drugs more than any other sport. They are that reliant on their sponsors and that image they have. Its why they don't actually announce drug suspensions generally.

squicken

Anthony Kim quit golf years ago. Walked away with an "injury" that most people figured was a drug suspension - probably cocaine.

Golf should obviously care about drugs more than any other sport. They are that reliant on their sponsors and that image they have. Its why they don't actually announce drug suspensions generally.

It's like it's own little secret world. The story about Kim nailing a groupie right before the final day of the Ryder Cup was nuts. I would totally watch a Playmakers-type show based around professional golf

tldr something about feeling guilty of picking the sb winner his 1st nfl season and not living through the shitty years on router to a sb win so he going to a team that wont win for awhile or something.

Look at post 2015 and the replies that follow.

Well yes and no. I like a lot of teams sure, and can feel neutral, but I am looking to find that die hard fandom for a football team. Just need to feel like I earned it from the bottom.

4a519_orig-leaving_with_disgust.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
It's like it's own little secret world. The story about Kim nailing a groupie right before the final day of the Ryder Cup was nuts. I would totally watch a Playmakers-type show based around professional golf

Yeah the image golf has and what it actually is are polar opposites.

The whole Rory not being ready for what marriage is stuff was hilarious. It was basically him admitting he was nailing tons of chicks on the side and didn't want to go through what Tiger went through with the media.

Which is obviously the correct thing to do when you're one of the best golfers in the world, in your 20s, traveling the world and making tens of millions every year.

Top Bottom