• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Who likes lists? Everyone likes lists! Here are the top 5* players at every position in Madden 15:

QB
Manning 98 Den
Rodgers 98 GB
Brees 96 NO
Wilson 93 SEA
Brady 93 NE

RB
ADP 98 OVR MIN
McCoy 97 OVR PHI
Charles 97 OVR KC
Forte 95 OVR CHI
Lynch 95 OVR SEA

FB
Kuhn 93 OVR GB
Tolbert 92 OVR CAR
Reece 92 OVR OAK
Sherman KC 90 OVR
Felton MIN 88 OVR

WR
Johnson 99 OVR DET
Marshall 96 OVR CHI
Johnson 95 OVR HOU
Green 95 OVR CIN
Bryant 94 OVR DAL

TE
Graham 97 OVR NO
Gronk 96 OVR NE
Davis 94 OVR SF
Witten 93 OVR DAL
Olsen 88 OVR CAR

OL
Thomas 98 OVR CLE
Mathis 97 OVR PHI
Sitton 97 OVR GB
Williams 94 OVR WAS
Staley 94 OVR SF

DE
Watt 99 OVR HOU
Quinn 97 OVR STL
Wake 96 OVR MIA
Campbell 96 OVR ARI
Jordan 93 OVR NO
Wilkerson 93 OVR NYJ

DT
Suh 97 OVR DET
Atkins 96 OVR CIN
McCoy 95 OVR TB
Williams 95 OVR BUF
Casey 93 OVR TEN

MLB
PWilly 96 OVR SF
Bowman 96 OVR SF
Kuechly 94 OVR CAR
Johnson 91 OVR KC
Mayo 91 OVR NE

OLB
Miller 96 OVR DEN
Smith 96 OVR SF
Houston 93 OVR KC
David 93 OVR TB
Mathis 93 OVR IND

CB
Sherman 99 OVR SEA
Revis 97 OVR NE
Haden 95 OVR CLE
Peterson 93 OVR ARI
Davis 92 OVR IND

FS
Byrd 96 OVR NO
Thomas 95 OVR SEA
McCourty 94 OVR NE
Weddle 94 OVR SD
Woodson 86 OVR OAK

SS
Chancellor 93 OVR SEA
Polamalu 93 OVR PIT
Ward 91 OVR DEN
Berry 90 OVR KC
Jones 89 OVR MIA

Donny Moore is a complete and utter idiot with some of these.

cdyhybrid

I would joke about Jerramy Stevens but judging from your post, you wouldn't know who I'm talking about.

:p

Actually, if you knew who you were talking about, it would be painfully obvious that I know who he is.

I'll give you a hint:

9dDiSBU.jpg

Bread

Banned
Besides blocking I'm taking Jimmer over Gronk.
maybe graham is a better route runner but i literally do not understand how you could think that he's better at anything else. gronk is one of the most dominant tight ends of all time when he's healthy.

jakncoke

Banned
jesus christ gata you have 50k posts in a little over 2 years here?

how do you find the time for your chores?

To be fair the time when snesfreak wasnt perm banned on his account. Snesfreak and gata would take up an entire page of back and forth racist and you people.

Godslay

Banned
I am happy. Much happier now.

It's about the climb to the top for me. I have that fickleness with sports I guess. Its not a dynasty I ever want to see, or repeats, etc etc. The climb to the top is infinitely more interesting than the work to stay there. The eternal underdog story I suppose.

The Seahawks are on top, and now it just doesn't feel right to consider myself a fan of them when I want them to lose. I've sent PMs to people almost the entire offseason that I'd probably be switching.

A long time casual football fan, I just wanted to finally pick a team I wanted to root for 16+ times a year. Its a nice story seeing a team win their first super bowl, but since I was never a part of the climb to get there, it doesn't feel natural to stay there.

Ah well. Its tiring explaining myself, and I think I ramble too much.

Go Chiefs!

Two words:

Fuck You!

Seriously though, welcome to the AFC West family. My best friend is a Chiefs fan so it's a rivalry that means something to me. Look forward to the banter, and please don't have the effect that you did on the Seahawks last year!

Top Bottom