• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Fuck work was crazy today, the girl that was training me came back but they are moving her somewhere else so the dept stays mine for now, I'll get the corporate jet in no time

TNnJcvO.jpg

Afrikan

Cool, Gronk caught 3 tds in a playoff game once too.

Dude caught 10 tds in his rookie season, 17 the next, and 11 in 11 games the 3rd season. Davis has caught double digit tds twice in his 8 year career.

You guys have short memories, I swear. Gronk was on track to be the absolute GOAT tight end, hell if he makes it through a few more seasons he'd be in the discussion.

different circumstances... Gronk was on teams that threw it more and went for the kill......and a small little issue with having Alex throwing the ball compared to Tom F'n Brady.

Vernon also had Dingleberry as coach.. Vernon had a chance to set the single season record for TDs for a TE against the Rams a few years game, it was the last game of the season...but nooooooo that idiot coach wanted Vernon to "stay hungry" and didn't want the ball to be thrown to Vernon when we were in the endzone. That fucking piece of shit.

Also Gronk has had better receivers around him. But yes either way Gronk still proved himself with all that talent he had around him and yes he IS a monster. But if I had to start a team, Vernon Davis is the first TE I would get. I think Defenses and Coaches would have a harder time game planning vs Vernon than Gronk, imo.

one drive...in the redzone...if that is all you needed, then yes Gronk or Graham...but the whole duration of the game...duration of the season.....duration of the playoffs....I'm taking Vernon.

MechDX

10348366_684366401656649_5507154842450981961_n.jpg

Found a local hole in the wall place named Just Burgers. This one was called The Texan: 2 half pound angus beef patties grilled to near perfection, medium well. Even the fries were awesome!

Guardians was fun.

Well made but I had more fun with The Avengers even if Guardians had more substance.

Also I want more Kobe Sliders. Truly the GOAT of sliders.

ShaneB

Two words:

Fuck You!

Seriously though, welcome to the AFC West family. My best friend is a Chiefs fan so it's a rivalry that means something to me. Look forward to the banter, and please don't have the effect that you did on the Seahawks last year!

Thanks man :) You were always friendly to me last season, so it'll be fun to banter back and forth in the divisional games against the Broncos. Same with Mac 92 against the Raiders!

Dude. If you are EVER out anywhere in that vicinity it is totally worth it. The chef himself is really cool. Came out to talk to us and get feedback. Also he is a diehard Texan fan.

Yeah ima add it to my list of places to check out. Thanks for the heads up! I've never been anywhere close to there tho D:

Honestly, i never really go outside the donut hole. Everything i need is inside 610!

cept the galleria but that is just barely outside :)

Top Bottom