• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

I'm watching a stream of Sniper Elite III on PS4 and some guy just gave the streamer $10 to friend him.

6Nr4K.png

Thirsty over girls is one thing. Thirsty over game streamers?

A friend send me a screenshot of a hot girl playing Heartstone who got 1750 dollars from 1 guy.

That shit is fucking insane.

cajunator

Banned
Lmao revere is certainly not boston

Also, Revere is probably much nicer to live in than Boston so maybe you have a point.
Its distanced from the overcrowded narrow streets and old buildings. But I would still see it as part of Boston MSA and probably so would most other people.

Bread

Banned
Also, Revere is probably much nicer to live in than Boston so maybe you have a point.
Its distanced from the overcrowded narrow streets and old buildings. But I would still see it as part of Boston MSA and probably so would most other people.
Why do you insist on spouting bullshit

Sanjuro

I wouldn't want to interrupt your furious masturbation.

jmdajr

The list for the happiest and unhappiest with metros of over 1 million:

Happiest

1.Richmond-Petersburg, VA
2. Norfolk-Virginia Beach-Newport News, VA
3. Washington, DC
4. Raleigh-Durham, NC
5. Atlanta, GA
6. Houston, TX
7. Jacksonville, FL
8. Nashville, TN
9. West Palm Beach-Boca Raton, FL
10. Middlesex-Somerset-Hunterdon, NJ

Guys, even terribad Football team(s) is not enough to damper our spirits!

MechDX

Happiest

3. Washington, DC
4. Raleigh-Durham, NC
5. Atlanta, GA
6. Houston, TX
7. Jacksonville, FL
8. Nashville, TN

Guys, even terribad Football team is not enough to damper our spirits!

Post BOB hiring poll

Sanjuro

Happiest

3. Washington, DC
4. Raleigh-Durham, NC
5. Atlanta, GA
6. Houston, TX
7. Jacksonville, FL
8. Nashville, TN

Don't forget about Baseball.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Happiest

3. Washington, DC
4. Raleigh-Durham, NC
5. Atlanta, GA
6. Houston, TX
7. Jacksonville, FL
8. Nashville, TN

According to that list, a terribad football team is necessary for happiness.

Bowser

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 14s
Rivera: Kelvin Benjamin has a bone bruise. It's stable, but swelling.

4zdfPyc.png

Cancel the season.

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 33s
Rivera: just a matter of days of getting it calmed down, getting the swelling out.

Nevermind! Season's back on!

Bread

Banned
Would the driver have known to use the car's horn as a way to get people's attention? I did not see the video...

Am I being dumb for even suggesting that a deaf driver wouldn't think of his car's AUDIBLE tool as being useful?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

rando14

DAT 22 million cap hit.

Sheeeeiittt

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 14s
Rivera: Kelvin Benjamin has a bone bruise. It's stable, but swelling.

4zdfPyc.png

Cancel the season.

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 33s
Rivera: just a matter of days of getting it calmed down, getting the swelling out.

Nevermind! Season's back on!

Hmmm... getting the swelling out

They said that with Percy though :x

DAT 22 million cap hit.

holy fuck.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2014/07/ndamukong_suh_reports_to_detro.html

Suh is entering the final year of his rookie deal, which made him the highest-paid defensive tackle in the NFL, and carries the largest cap hit in the league this season ($22.4 million).

The Lions could retain Suh for another year via the franchise tag, though that would carry a $26.7 million price tag that likely isn't feasible.

He also carries $9.7 million in dead money, further incentive to get an extension done.

:jnc dat dead money number

cajunator

Banned
you said it was nicer to live in revere than boston lmfao

I suppose if you like the smell of dirty old buildings and cramped streets and such. I know what big cities are like. I wouldnt live in a big city for that reason. People live in the suburbs to escape that stuff. Inner city living is not as glamorous as the ads make it out to be, gentrified or not. You might counter with all the shops and museums and things like that, but its not worth the sky high cost of living, dealing with huge crowds, and having to walk everywhere to have closer access to a few nice buildings. That works for young people for a time but even they get sick of it. City life is just not worth the headache of living in it.

cajunator

Banned
Who else do the Lions have under big contracts like Stafford and Suh?
Thats just two players and I know they have more cap tied up but with whom?

Eleuin

I suppose if you like the smell of dirty old buildings and cramped streets and such. I know what big cities are like. I wouldnt live in a big city for that reason. People live in the suburbs to escape that stuff. Inner city living is not as glamorous as the ads make it out to be, gentrified or not. You might counter with all the shops and museums and things like that, but its not worth the sky high cost of living, dealing with huge crowds, and having to walk everywhere to have closer access to a few nice buildings. That works for young people for a time but even they get sick of it. City life is just not worth the headache of living in it.
But you've never lived in either, so this is just a generalization

Bread

Banned
cramped streets oh no! Dirty old buildings? The fuck kind of cities do you go to...

cajunator

Banned
cramped streets oh no! Dirty old buildings? The fuck kind of cities do you go to...

thats how boston is.
I have coworkers who lived right in the heart of boston thats exactly how they describe it.
They were happy to get out of it.
Its not a crime to not like inner city life and to think its overrated as hell.
A lot of people would agree with me.

Bread

Banned
thats how boston is.
I have coworkers who lived right in the heart of boston thats exactly how they describe it.
They were happy to get out of it.
Its not a crime to not like inner city life and to think its overrated as hell.
A lot of people would agree with me.
Ok I'm just saying who the fuck cares if streets are cramped? It's an old city, if you're driving in it you are doing it wrong.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
We obviously got screwed over by drafting three elite players before the rookie cap hit during the 2011 (or was it 2012?) draft.

Suh will get top dollar wherever he goes. We should keep the QB under contract of course, and if it comes down to choosing between Suh or Megatron I would go with Suh. I still don't think Megatrons knees hold up at his size and age over the next few years.

The rest of our solid roster is built through the draft and some decent free agent pickups (Tate, Bush).

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Mark Kaboly ‏@MarkKaboly_Trib 1m

My lord the collision Blount and Shazier. Blount staggered him. Shazier whipped him twice before.

Will Graves ‏@WillGravesAP 3m

Porter tells Shazier "speed is your asset" as he blows by Blount three straight times.

Dragon

Banned

I'd guess you'd have to define a big city for me. My dream is to live in San Diego or Vancouver, two places I'd imagine people would describe as cities. You list disadvantages to big cities without listing positives which seems unbalanced. The amount of music, culture, art and opportunity is vastly larger in bigger cities than in the country. Plus you're generalizing all big cities as expensive and overcrowded. Not every city is San Francisco or New York.

Top Bottom