• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Won't ever be the same. That shit right there oh my god...
Depends on the ligament damage. Rehab is going to be a bitch since he'll be off the leg forever waiting for it to heal, but if it's just a bone break they should be able to fix that shit.

Biggest worry is how close it is to the ankle, IMO.

though it is horrifying and I wish I never watched it. Can't decide if it's worse than the Kevin Ware injury or not.

Eleuin

Depends on the ligament damage. Rehab is going to be a bitch since he'll be off the leg forever waiting for it to heal, but if it's just a bone break they should be able to fix that shit.

Biggest worry is how close it is to the ankle, IMO.

Got to think mentally, I would never attempt to jump again after that.

Went to a new place called dog haus, shit was good

IG7UVe1.jpg

vYHvT8X.jpg

Boston Herald said:
Jimmy Garoppolo’s practice was a nightmare. He only completed 1 of 9 passes in 11-on-11s and 2 of 4 in 7-on-7s. Garoppolo’s worst pass sailed over his intended target and landed in Ty Law’s hands on the sideline.

Garoppolo vs Savage: the feud that will happen in NFLGaffers' dreams, and nowhere else because both suck

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
"Fuck! We don't play Houston this year!"

http://www.justburgers2012.com/index.html

BTW, my wife had the Hawaiian. She is rather picky about her burgers but it said it was the best she ever had. I figured she would when I saw the chef slicing a fresh pineapple and throwing on the grill with the burger.

Huh, that's less than 30 minutes away from my apartment.

I should try it out sometime.

Edit: What the hell is it with basketball players legs just snapping like twigs? Makes me think something horrible is going to happen to me in the shower or something.

Top Bottom