• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

jakncoke

Banned
Osama Bin Laden his corpse has never been shown.

Osama is still alive.

Take Osama, change the s with a b = Obama

Al Quada is in charge of the White House

Freep and conservative websites has taught me that Obama is actually a Lizard person from probably a alien planet who will be in charge of a meteor disaster on the grand scale of the dinosaur extinction

zychi

Banned
Osama Bin Laden his corpse has never been shown.

Osama is still alive.

Take Osama, change the s with a b = Obama

Al Quada is in charge of the White House

"2001-2002 Super Bowl was fixed for the Patriots because of 9/11!"

There's still time on the clock after the FG went in.

Yo fv, give me something to watch this evening please. Any camp phenoms or tight battles? If you're lurking, LJ, same question.
Five things to watch for:

1. Rookie linebacker Devon Kennard. He'll be starting on the strong side for us tonight. The coaches love him and he's been putting some mean hits on at camp. Will he be as impressive on the field in a game situation?

2.The tight end battle. Larry Donnell has done enough to rise to the top of the depth chart but is he actually good or is that a function of the tight ends behind him being plain bad? Daniel Fells, Kellen Davis and Adrian Robinson all have to do something to prove they belong on a roster. So does Donnell, frankly.

3. The fullback position. Hynoski is listed as #1 but that doesn't mean much. Connor is very much in the hunt. How are they used tonight? Are tight ends being rotated in more often than not?

4. The new offense. Not much to say here. It will be our first look at Ben McAdoo's new offense. Expect an up tempo pace right out of the gate including some no huddle. Expect Eli and the 1's to play 15 to20 plays. Nassib's play will tell us if he's ready to hold the clip board or not. Rookie Andre Williams at RB is worth watching.

Either way, I expect mistakes as the team works to install things.

5. The offensive line. An entirely new interior. Brandon Mosley will be at RG to start. Beatty is out so expect Brown to start at LT as they ease Beatty in. Can it be worse than last year? God I hope not.

There's more like the new secondary, etch. but those are the biggies.

"2001-2002 Super Bowl was fixed for the Patriots because of 9/11!"

There's still time on the clock after the FG went in.

The NFL provided videos from meetings, walkthroughs, practices, games, bathroom breaks to fix the Super Bowl in '01 because of 9/11 and forgot to ask their tapes back afterwards.

Godslay

Banned
Five things to watch for:

1. Rookie linebacker Devon Kennard. He'll be starting on the strong side for us tonight. The coaches love him and he's been putting some mean hits on at camp. Will he be as impressive on the field in a game situation?

2.The tight end battle. Larry Donnell has done enough to rise to the top of the depth chart but is he actually good or is that a function of the tight ends behind him being plain bad? Daniel Fells, Kellen David and Adrian Robinson all have to do something to prove they belong on a roster. So does Donnell, frankly.

3. The fullback position. Hynoski is listed as #1 but that doesn't mean much. Connor is very much in the hunt. How are they used tonight? Are tight ends being rotated in more often than not?

4. The new offense. Not much to say here. It will be our first look at Ben McAdoo's new offense. Expect an up tempo pace right out of the gate including some no huddle. Expect Eli and the 1's to play 15 to20 plays. Nassib's play will tell us if he's ready to hold the clip board or not.

Either way, I expect mistakes as the team works to install things.

5. The offensive line. An entirely new interior. Brandon Mosley will be at RG to start. Beatty is out so expect Brown to start at LT as they ease Beatty in. Can it be worse than last year? God I hope not.

There's more like the new secondary, etch. but those are the biggies.

Assuming 1st team D gets some reps, I'm looking forward to seeing DRC and Ayers.

zychi

Banned
The NFL provided videos from meetings, walkthroughs, practices, games, bathroom breaks to fix the Super Bowl in '01 because of 9/11 and forgot to ask their tapes back afterwards.

WWE Network did a whole thing on Daniel Bryan, didn't acknowledge that he was going to win once before. Everyone knows WWE is fixed.

Manziel caught smoking with josh Gordon is being reported. Gaf already address this? Lol I'm glad we didn't draft him

He'll be fine.

4531892_l6.jpg

Assuming 1st team D gets some reps, I'm looking forward to seeing DRC and Ayers.

Ayres isn't first team. He'll come out with the 2's.

You'll see the first team D though. No question. Ayres and DeMontre Moore with the 2's should be interesting. Moore in particular.

Manziel caught smoking with josh Gordon is being reported. Gaf already address this? Lol I'm glad we didn't draft him
LOL, pls. Is this a mech alt? Where are the hidden cameras!?!

Hmmm Baldwin released? Wouldn't mind signing him.....kinda hope we do
Think Trader Ray might of been in KC when he was drafted

MechDX

LOL, pls. Is this a mech alt? Where are the hidden cameras!?!

Hmmm Baldwin released? Wouldn't mind signing him.....kinda hope we do
Think Trader Ray might of been in KC when he was drafted

If I had an alt I would never claim to be a Cowboy fan.

Anyhow Johnny would never mess with weed. He has already graduated to coke.

zychi

Banned
If I had an alt I would never claim to be a Cowboy fan.

Anyhow Johnny would never mess with weed. He has already graduated to coke.

Team bonding. Josh and him passin a blunt back and forth while studying the playbook in a shit Cle bar.

Gobias

Banned
Don't be spreading your jealous filled lies in here.

Trent Richardson never had it. I very much look forward to seeing him dancing behind the line of scrimmage before being tackled for a loss. He just has absolutely no vision and even when he does manage to find a hole, he has no burst to get through it before he's tackled for three.

I'm now doing Shirtless shots from a bottle of wine with 20 people by the pool.

Whilst browsing GAF.

I Wanna sleep.

I Wanna watch football

Top Bottom