• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

Colin Cowherd, one of the most thought-provoking sports hosts in the country

G7zLazM.gif

Line_HTX

YEAH!

ducksdagger.0.gif

...wait

"CAN YOU FEEL IT? CAN YOU SENSE IT? CAN YOU SEE IT? HERE IT COMES! HERE IT COMES!"

[Jameis fumbles]

"AHH-HAHAHAHA! HAAA-HAHAHAHAHA! AHH-HAHAHA... OH MY GOSH!"
"Oh come on, damn him! Aw man... That's pathetic, that's not funny! That's not funny!"

Cowherd made fun of E-Sports. He's alright in my book.

I never liked Cowherd one bit. This was the only time where I agreed with him when he went in on Heroes of the Storm. Shit is totally UNWATCHABLE on TV. I would rather watch Golf, NASCAR, X-Games and Poker instead of a MOBA.

[/QUOTE]

[SPOILER]EWW, Sonic. >:P[/SPOILER]

[quote="Malalaw, post: 175547982"]Entire family almost drunk and it aint even 3 yet smh[/QUOTE]

:Jnc Well played.

BigAT

It was pretty obvious last night, but Giants are confirming the worst on Mykkele Thompson.

Jordan Raanan ‏@JordanRaanan
Rookie safety Mykkele Thompson has a torn Achilles tendon and is out for the season, coach Tom Coughlin confirms. #Giants

NFC East already in ash: Landon Collins (Giants) out for weeks, Logan Paulsen (Skins) and Niles Paul (Skins) and Mykkel Thompson (Giants) out for the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom