• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
Move over Garoppolo the new pretty boy QB is in town.

Brock_Osweiler_Helmet_Peyton_Manning_Bench_Video_GIF_Vine.jpg

Osweiler scores on all 5 of his possessions against Seattle.

Eat shit gata!
I guess I see the boy but where's the pretty

Striker

NFC East already in ash: Landon Collins (Giants) out for weeks, Logan Paulsen (Skins) and Mykkel Thompson (Giants) out for the year
Injured DB's so far:

Nat Berhe, Landon Collins, Mykkele Thompson, Jayron Hosley, Prince Amukamara, Trumaine McBride, Chykie Brown

On top of that, DRC and Bennett Jackson have been playing hurt. Typical luck.

Bread

Banned
Rugged mile high mountain man versus teeny bopper heart throb.

He's pretty just not in a way you understand.
I'm watching the Broncos replay on NFLN and I saw CJ limp off, is he good to go as a starting RB for fantasy? I can keep him in the 8th round.

I'm gonna do heavy betting on the Steelers this season. I've had an off-year so far, betting-wise, so have fun going 2-14 Jak, you fuckin piece of filth.

Godslay

Banned
I'm watching the Broncos replay on NFLN and I saw CJ limp off, is he good to go as a starting RB for fantasy? I can keep him in the 8th round.

Tweaked ankle and he had the flu.

Good to go, Kubes just pulled him to prevent anything else. Both said he could have played.

I'm not entirely sure if he'll be the bell cow though. I think they'll split it up to some degree. How much remains to be seen.

MechDX

Texans depth chart still lists QB #1 as either Hoyer OR Mallett. BOB the ultimate troll.

In other news there is a family of Niners fans in Wendy's with me. Wonder if they know FMT?

manziel 12 td 499 east cleveland ass hoodrat hookers and 18 int while winning 5 games

Bud, I already set my mind to it that we won't win more than 3 games. Anything more is a bonus in terms of post-match happiness for 1 hour or so, anything less is a nice top 3 draft pick. Win-win biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

jakncoke

Banned
Bud, I already set my mind to it that we won't win more than 3 games. Anything more is a bonus in terms of post-match happiness for 1 hour or so, anything less is a nice top 3 draft pick. Win-win biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

at least you aint like that fuck thinking the south carolina qb is a budding star next pro bowler or like jd think peyton hilliis will get 1900 min 2600 max

mr2xxx

Banned
How much would it cost to break out a certain someone out of prison, give them a new identity and have them play TE for the Redskins? Is tattoo removal that expensive?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
How much would it cost to break out a certain someone out of prison, give them a new identity and have them play TE for the Redskins? Is tattoo removal that expensive?

Only Robbie Kraft has that kind of cash, and he's using it to keep Br*dy from the clutches of justice already.

bionic77

Would you guys start dating someone that just started fighting cancer? (Stage 4 breast cancer if it helps)
No one would ever advise you to fall in love with someone that is probably going to die in another year or two. That is some soul crushing shit.

But love doesn't always have to make sense. And it could be the best (or more likely worst) thing you ever do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom